Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:40:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin Dice!  (Read 11635 times)
DiCE1904 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2012, 09:50:11 PM

Site is currently down until everything is 'fixed' and I can run the site like normal. All bets should of been paid by now.

Yes AndyRossy, its one big huge scam. Im working right in line with Pirate on the best way for me to make a bunch of money off of a few thousand bets. If you would of looked at the stats page, you would have seen that there is no big profit.

And Goat, I cant believe you would sacrifice a working relationship with Greedi because of your narcissism. Hes not guilty by association to my super cool and complex scam. Hes actually been helping me fix issues so that little ol you can get paid. And that shit about the Forum, are you kidding me? 

I would like to know why he is an Admin on this forum...   Because he is here I do not trust this forum and will not further its growth (sure as hell will not donate). If he was a mod or something fine... I do not want to support another forum run by people who are either criminal or incompetent. I will just leave or extremely restrict my posting...

Him being an Amin here and listed as a scammer on the other forum will not be good for LTC. I hope he is removed with the quickness.

Thank you

Nice ultimatum. However, I believe that my site with payouts that can get stuck BUT paid out is nothing too shady. Nothing that would hinder my ability to be a admin the litecoin forum. At least not as shady as being mixed up in GLBSE  Roll Eyes .
It is what it is, you even said it yourself...   "
the scammer tag has been so corrupted now that im sure we are all scammers... it is a joke...

So for now the site is down until all issues can be resolved. I guess that little handful of people who got paid late out of the 4,500 bets just couldn't stand it anymore so hopefully this will make everyone calm down  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SRoulette

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2012, 02:21:36 AM

Sorry to see your site offline, hope to see it back again soon Smiley

DiCE1904 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2012, 02:29:06 AM

glad to see the friendly competitions support  Grin

hope to be back online soon.

AndyRossy

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 10:59:57 AM

Still down.
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 02:00:49 PM

Still down.

It should have never been up in the first place. Giving fake odds and not paying out winnings is just fail...

The fact that this sort of behavior is seen as acceptable (or even good) by some people made me lose a lot of faith in that group.

Oh well...

And like I said many times, if you are not a scammer Dice1904 you are incompetent. My realizing this is not narcissism but good try in shifting the blame. It is my fault AGAIN!  lol...

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
DiCE1904 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 02:16:07 PM

Still down.

woooooow andyrossy, no shit? is it really still down? I had no idea.

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 03:20:05 PM

Still down.

This guy acts like he is 12. Greedi (other than in his support for Dice1904) acts like he is an adult at least.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
DiCE1904 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 06:57:32 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2012, 08:56:04 PM by DiCE1904

Still down.

This guy acts like he is 12. Greedi (other than in his support for Dice1904) acts like he is an adult at least.

and andy points out the obvious for some apparent reason.

How about you go back to playing crypto-currency god Goat. And andy can go back to his ppcoin and ill let you know when the super cool and complex SCAM ltcdice comes back online. That way I can put you both back on ignore and we can resume this on a later date.

Its crazy how my sweet scam site was designed to help bring some traffic to the LTC network and then assholes like you two do nothing but complain about it. Not even a nudge of constructive criticism. Its disappointing to know that even though we are not using the typical currency its the age old different master same insatiable thirst for power.

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
October 19, 2012, 03:47:41 AM

Still down.

How about you go back to playing crypt-oucrrency god Goat. And andy can go back to his ppcoin and ill let you know when the super cool and complex SCAM ltcdice comes back online. That way I can put you both back on ignore and we can resume this on a later date.

Its crazy how my sweet scam site was designed to help bring some traffic to the LTC network and then assholes like you two do nothing but complain about it. Not even a nudge of constructive criticism. Its disappointing to know that even though we are not using the typical currency its the age old different master same insatiable thirst for power.

crypto-currency god?   I like the sound of that and wish it was true...

you were caught telling lies and you were caught stealing. If you are not a scammer you were rude and dishonest. Attack us for your mistakes is why you got this reaction.

If you fixed or shut down your site when this first happened I would still be your supporter but no, you insulted me and blamed this on my, lol!

I will never use any service you develop again.

Trolling
Bigal

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2012, 04:15:35 AM

Same here my coins are piling up and my bot is getting bored.

The Small Time Miner Pools   CryptoCoin Ticker   BTC 1EHV2BY8JcvpBqnMqq5BSkbZvFHT7ndpnz    LTC  LaBigaLvm7L8XT5urnwJW5MpoArBAjsk2X
DiCE1904 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2012, 05:02:54 AM

Still down.

How about you go back to playing crypt-oucrrency god Goat. And andy can go back to his ppcoin and ill let you know when the super cool and complex SCAM ltcdice comes back online. That way I can put you both back on ignore and we can resume this on a later date.

crypto-currency god?   I like the sound of that and wish it was true...

you were caught telling lies and you were caught stealing. If you are not a scammer you were rude and dishonest. Attack us for your mistakes is why you got this reaction.

If you fixed or shut down your site when this first happened I would still be your supporter but no, you insulted me and blamed this on my, lol!

I will never use any service you develop again.

Oh god, please don't leave my site Goat, how ever will I live!? I need the almighty master of crypto-currency manipulator to help me!.....Sorry im not like some of push overs here that you seem to have in your back pocket just like you have the LTC network by the balls.

I wasn't stealing at all. Did you get your bet? Yes I do believe you did. 
Dont plan on getting respect when I don't get it from you.

I don't want your support, your LTC, your business, nothing.

Sorry to hear that Bigal. Apparently you were not one of the FEW people that did not get paid out on time and certainly not one of the ELITIST in the community.
I hope that once the site is back up you will decide to keep playing the most controversial LTC dice game.... EVEN THOUGH goat wont.

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
October 19, 2012, 06:16:49 AM

Why do you think I am "the almighty master of crypto-currency manipulator" and why do you think I have "the LTC network by the balls" ?

I hold some LTC and I am interested in its success but you go to far.

There is an issue here because you lied on your site and you were not paying out winning bets.

Had you just said sorry I will take it down and fix it weeks ago there would be no issue. However you ignored me until I forced you to deal with your incompetence (assuming you are not scamming).

You were extremely rude and are very unprofessional.   You do not understand that I am a customer and I was complaining about a service you provided where you lied and stole. You should have said "sorry" not tell me that it was my fault...

Grow up dude... You really must really be 12...

Trolling
DiCE1904 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2012, 10:46:21 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2012, 10:56:38 AM by DiCE1904

Why do you think I am "the almighty master of crypto-currency manipulator" and why do you think I have "the LTC network by the balls" ?

There is an issue here because you lied on your site and you were not paying out winning bets.

Had you just said sorry I will take it down and fix it weeks ago there would be no issue. However you ignored me until I forced you to deal with your incompetence (assuming you are not scamming).

You were extremely rude and are very unprofessional.   You do not understand that I am a customer and I was complaining about a service you provided where you lied and stole. You should have said "sorry" not tell me that it was my fault...

AGAIN...GOAT, I don't know how many other times I can say this but, your observation skills never cease to amaze me.

ahahahah OH NO! looks like masta goat is at it again   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=119260.0

How about you build your own service. I would looooove to see how you would do ANYTHING better than one of us. ahhhhh except I forgot you and your never ending pocket book. Still, I think you should do SOMETHING besides sit on the sidelines. Im beyond interested how fuer goat would do it.

Oh yea....being involved in a real scam like GLBSE doesn't count as creating something for LTC.  Roll Eyes

SRoulette

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2012, 11:03:38 AM

We would love to see your bot playing any of our games while you wait for litecoin dice to come back online Cheesy

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
October 19, 2012, 11:22:46 AM

You were extremely rude and are very unprofessional.   You do not understand that I am a customer and I was complaining about a service you provided where you lied and stole. You should have said "sorry" not tell me that it was my fault...

AGAIN...GOAT, I don't know how many other times I can say this but, your observation skills never cease to amaze me.

ahahahah OH NO! looks like masta goat is at it again   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=119260.0

How about you build your own service. I would looooove to see how you would do ANYTHING better than one of us. ahhhhh except I forgot you and your never ending pocket book. Still, I think you should do SOMETHING besides sit on the sidelines. Im beyond interested how fuer goat would do it.

Oh yea....being involved in a real scam like GLBSE doesn't count as creating something for LTC.  Roll Eyes

Many people have caught you in a lie and cheating. You keep saying it never happened makes you look even worse.

I was a GLBSE customer not an owner like Nefario and Theymos. I did not cause them to be incompetent (or scam).

You see I was your customer too. But just because I was your customer does not mean I caused you to be incompetent (or scam).

Trolling
DiCE1904 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2012, 11:41:03 AM

Many people have caught you in a lie and cheating. You keep saying it never happened makes you look even worse.

I was a GLBSE customer not an owner like Nefario and Theymos. I did not cause them to be incompetent (or scam).

You see I was your customer too. But just because I was your customer does not mean I caused you to be incompetent (or scam).

I'm so tired of hearing your same drawn out sissified attitude. You are now ignored. Go bitch more to someone else who might care what maharajah goat has to think. I really don't give a shit about you or your thoughts on anything that this forum encompasses. And it seems like more and more people are starting to feel the same way about you that I do.

/ignore

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
October 19, 2012, 11:44:47 AM

Dishonest incompetent people and scammers seem to dislike me.

I have a tendency to point out to the community their errors so it is understandable.

Also you give me way to much credit. I am nothing close to a "maharajah" of anything....

Trolling
DiCE1904 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2012, 11:46:48 AM

This user is currently ignored.

Bigal

Activity: 204

View Profile
October 19, 2012, 11:57:15 AM

We would love to see your bot playing any of our games while you wait for litecoin dice to come back online Cheesy

Ok that supposed to be a little sarcastic remark (more to myself) about winning and losing, there is no pile ;( if my hard drive died right now I'd be like oh crap I lost all my save games!

The Small Time Miner Pools   CryptoCoin Ticker   BTC 1EHV2BY8JcvpBqnMqq5BSkbZvFHT7ndpnz    LTC  LaBigaLvm7L8XT5urnwJW5MpoArBAjsk2X
billington.mark

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2012, 01:08:39 PM

@Dice1904,

still no payout as described on post #56.
I know you mentioned the site was down but you've also mentioned that all payouts should have been completed (#61), which doesn't seem to be the case.

http://ltcdice.net/409bed974b334388f8f6db5f587abd84a53570280f4952a93cc3622424bb7905-1.html

BTC - 1MarkBCmVn3yp1SB9RZZ7VfqJzkpV8Hmdo
BitMessage - BM-GtZkeAbmKGs77FEoigm9TmsQBSfvMB3N
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: