Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:04:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Loan 0.1 Term Length : 1 week collateral : my account  (Read 1042 times)
Shipped_ebay (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:22:26 PM

Need Loan 0.1
Term Length   : 1 week
collateral : my account

can i get loan ?  Embarrassed

█▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★   LOVE   ★★★  LOVE TOKEN  ★★★   LOVE   ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
Join Us   ★★★   Join Our Airdrop
█▄▄▄▄▄▄      ★★★     GET LOVE!    ★★★     TelegramTwitterBounty Thread     ★★★    GET LOVE!     ★★★      ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
xFrostee

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:23:54 PM

Need Loan 0.1

Your account doesnt worth .1btc
Shipped_ebay (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:27:39 PM

Need Loan 0.1

oh. sory i dont know  Embarrassed how about 0.05 ?

█▄▄▄▄▄▄      ★★★     GET LOVE!    ★★★     TelegramTwitterBounty Thread     ★★★    GET LOVE!     ★★★      ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:34:53 PM

first off, you seem very suspicious in regards to the convo we had through pm; you request a loan and then request that the loan amount be doubled. Secondly, your posts are extremely low quality; I doubt the account could even resell with that post quality if anyone should choose to lend you 0.05 btc. You stated that you needed the loan quickly, but it seems this is a lie as youve been spamming loan requests in everyone's thread for the last few days.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Shipped_ebay (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:39:13 PM

first off, you seem very suspicious in regards to the convo we had through pm; you request a loan and then request that the loan amount be doubled. Secondly, your posts are extremely low quality; I doubt the account could even resell with that post quality if anyone should choose to lend you 0.05 btc. You stated that you needed the loan quickly, but it seems this is a lie as youve been spamming loan requests in everyone's thread for the last few days.

sorry if I made a mistake. I am not good at speaking.  Embarrassed

JamesCB

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:58:02 PM

Need Loan 0.1

You have red trust now. Your account worth nothing now?

CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:59:05 PM

Need Loan 0.1

Your quick change of your loan amount makes you sound desperate, your red status aside, I don't think you'll pay this back.

Quoted for reference.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:02:12 PM

Need Loan 0.1

Your quick change of your loan amount makes you sound desperate, your red status aside, I don't think you'll pay this back.

Quoted for reference.

even more suspicious is that he pmed me agreeing to a 0.05 loan with his account as collateral, and then requested that the loan be changed to 0.1; i have 0 doubt this person has no intentions to repay.

EvenMatt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

★secondstrade.com★

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:04:10 PM

even a negative trusted hero account wouldnt be worth 0.1BTC
 Grin

Shipped_ebay (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:22:21 PM

thank's Tomatocage for ur negativ feed back you do not know the real situation. 

u can get explain from gnargnar n Marca420 about real situation  " https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006527.msg11291903#msg11291903"

i think cypher is scam coin
then gnargnar give me explain real situation at slack forum
i believe gnargnar n i put again Signature for cyhper n now it's coin is scam n i delete Signature for cyhper  because I worry a lot of people fooled with this coin. 

u can  ask https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=325978https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=374467  about real situation

n u can check  username JayCrypto  in the below section .  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006527.2220

sorry if I made a mistake. thank's all for ur attention.

Shipped_ebay (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:44:48 PM

he (gnargnar) was put Signature for cyhper n now he cancel Signature same with me.

once again. thank's all.

Shipped_ebay (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:50:37 PM

Need Loan 0.1
Term Length   : 1 week

can i get loan ?  Embarrassed

oh. sory i dont know  Embarrassed how about 0.05 ?

Quoted for reference.

yes, thank's CrackedLogic  Embarrassed  My first time entered in forum Lending n I have to accept the fact.  Embarrassed

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 08:16:27 PM

u can get explain from gnargnar n Marca420 about real situation  " https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006527.msg11291903#msg11291903"

Please demonstrate where you paid back Marica420 at his requested address FMXX49dentewzuaGnifCG8PnHqkzDhYtVt.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Shipped_ebay (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 08:47:02 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 08:57:17 PM by Shipped_ebay

u can get explain from gnargnar n Marca420 about real situation  " https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006527.msg11291903#msg11291903"

Please demonstrate where you paid back Marica420 at his requested address FMXX49dentewzuaGnifCG8PnHqkzDhYtVt.

u really not understand for real situation. Iam not paid back because I was put signature again. Marca420 want iam put signature again  if not he want me paid back.  finally i put signature again after gnargnar explain to me .  he understand n not request paid back from me. do u know was many people panic mode at the time of the condition.

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 08:59:10 PM

u can get explain from gnargnar n Marca420 about real situation  " https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006527.msg11291903#msg11291903"

u really not understand for real situation. Iam not paid back because I was put signature again. Marca420 want iam put signature again  if not he want me paid back.  finally i put signature again after gnargnar explain to me .  he understand n not request paid back from me. do u know was many people panic mode at the time of the condition.

i dont know if tomotocage understands the full situation, but i know no one can understand what youre trying to say here. from a quick glance at your posts I can also see that you invest heavily into altcoins, which does line up with what you requested the loan from me for, but it seems highly unlikely you will ever pay it back as most of these investments end up in your loss. again, no idea what youre even trying to say here; your signature is empty and this english is beyond broken.

Shipped_ebay (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:01:43 PM

to Tomatocage

so do not judge people arbitrarily and see I can also give you negative feedback.

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:03:31 PM

to Tomatocage

so do not judge people arbitrarily and see I can also give you negative feedback.

unfortunately, your negative feedback wont do much; in fact it will do absolutely nothing. I also doubt his judgement on the matter was arbitrary.

Shipped_ebay (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:17:29 PM

i dont know if tomotocage understands the full situation, but i know no one can understand what youre trying to say here. from a quick glance at your posts I can also see that you invest heavily into altcoins, which does line up with what you requested the loan from me for, but it seems highly unlikely you will ever pay it back as most of these investments end up in your loss. again, no idea what youre even trying to say here; your signature is empty and this english is beyond broken.

honestly, I have not been in this forum before. n never know if this landing forum have rules. I was wrong and I apologize for not reading the rules before post.

I am concerned over the actions of tomotocage which has been judged by arbitrarily with negative feedback. I hope he realizes his mistake.

Shipped_ebay (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:22:15 PM

to Tomatocage

unfortunately, your negative feedback wont do much; in fact it will do absolutely nothing. I also doubt his judgement on the matter was arbitrary.

he did not ask to me first on the issue suddenly directly give negative feedback.

no problem at least I can give negative feedback on her and this forum as proof.

Shipped_ebay (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:33:17 PM

"this english is beyond broken."  sorry I am not smart in English.  Embarrassed i hope u understand my mean.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: