Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 09:29:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Loan 0.1 Term Length : 1 week collateral : my account  (Read 1051 times)
Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 09:46:20 PM

to Tomatocage

so do not judge people arbitrarily and see I can also give you negative feedback.
I am not entirely sure how the trust system works, although I do not believe that there is any requirement that a PM me messaged prior to leaving a scammer rating. From the looks of it, you did accept some kind of alt coin in exchange for wearing a paid signature for some time, but did not honor your end of the bargain.

I believe Tomatocage to be a reasonable person so if you have some kind of explanation then I am sure he will listen and adjust his scammer rating if something can show you didn't actually steal

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Shipped_ebay (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:59:16 PM

to Tomatocage

so do not judge people arbitrarily and see I can also give you negative feedback.
I am not entirely sure how the trust system works, although I do not believe that there is any requirement that a PM me messaged prior to leaving a scammer rating. From the looks of it, you did accept some kind of alt coin in exchange for wearing a paid signature for some time, but did not honor your end of the bargain.

I believe Tomatocage to be a reasonable person so if you have some kind of explanation then I am sure he will listen and adjust his scammer rating if something can show you didn't actually steal

yes, I had thought would be a lot of people believe Tomatocage because Legendary.
Name:   Tomatocage
Activity:   1414
Position:   Legendary

n I only of the oppressed and marginalized. with my status.

Name:   Shipped_ebay
Activity:   126
Position:   Full Member

Tomatocage is god because Legendary n never wrong.

well.ok guys thank's again i know i never get loan. because iam scammer n just Full Member n negative feedback. thank's a lot n good luck for all.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★   LOVE   ★★★  LOVE TOKEN  ★★★   LOVE   ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
Join Us   ★★★   Join Our Airdrop
█▄▄▄▄▄▄      ★★★     GET LOVE!    ★★★     TelegramTwitterBounty Thread     ★★★    GET LOVE!     ★★★      ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 10:06:46 PM

to Tomatocage

yes, I had thought would be a lot of people believe Tomatocage because Legendary.
Name:   Tomatocage
Activity:   1414
Position:   Legendary

n I only of the oppressed and marginalized. with my status.

Name:   Shipped_ebay
Activity:   126
Position:   Full Member

Tomatocage is god because Legendary n never wrong.

well.ok guys thank's again i know i never get loan. because iam scammer n just Full Member n negative feedback. thank's a lot n good luck for all.

I think that everyone makes mistakes, even Legendary people. If you are not a scammer then show why you aren't a scammer and I am sure that Tomatocage will no longer have a scammer trust rating on you.

If you did really steal that alt coin then you should at least return it so you can do the morally right thing

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:16:25 PM

I'm still trying to understand why you don't actually owe Marica420. Please explain it to me like I'm 5.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: