Question: Shirtcoin
No
Yes
Wet Fart Noises
Lost my shirt before
Promoting Crytpo through tshirts

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shirtcoin  (Read 1414 times)
shirtcoin (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:14:45 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 07:20:28 PM by shirtcoin

I propose an altcoin, where the economy is centered around t-shirt donation, and the existing coins are randomly burnt at the same rate as miners create new coins.

The wallet should make a wet fart noise when a user's coins are burnt.

Personally, I think it should be mergemined w/ LTC/DOGE.

Please post any further ideas or suggestions, I know we have what it takes to make this happen. Cool
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:17:06 PM

why not?  Smiley
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:19:10 PM

Better call it Shi(r)tcoin  Roll Eyes

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 06:19:59 PM

The 'r' in shirt was a joke right  Cheesy
shirtcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:23:37 PM

shirtcoin, maybe the burnt coins help fund a tshirt donation program...  everybody that buys in loses their shirts and people that sign up get a crypto tshirt maybe

we just need a developer and some angel investors weve got this.
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:27:46 PM

Maybe it could work the other way around. For every shirt you burn you earn a coin?

Or is that silly?
shirtcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:37:37 PM

autonomous dac using shapeshift or exchange api and sending to online shirt retailer using colored coin lottery pool to randomly select and mailto user with shipping info encrypted in hash
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:39:56 PM

autonomous dac using shapeshift or exchange api and sending to online shirt retailer using colored coin lottery pool to randomly select and mailto user with shipping info encrypted in hash

It would need master nodes. The darker the better.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:41:12 PM

Therefore when it dumps, everyone can say "MAN I LOST MY SHIRT"!!!
shirtcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:47:54 PM

Proof of Shill sidechain could delegate masternodes to the people who shill the most?  

post count algo with bitcointalk and/or reddit username in signed wallet message to automatically reward shills via mastershill inflation protocol, further burning shirtholders coins from their wallets, making fart noises.
shirtcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 07:02:21 PM

I know we can bootstrap this thing on the back of DOGE
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 08:31:21 PM

I propose an altcoin, where the economy is centered around t-shirt donation, and the existing coins are randomly burnt at the same rate as miners create new coins.

The wallet should make a wet fart noise when a user's coins are burnt.

Personally, I think it should be mergemined w/ LTC/DOGE.

Please post any further ideas or suggestions, I know we have what it takes to make this happen. Cool
thank god, it will be scrypt...  
I won't have to deal with the wallet making a farting noise  Roll Eyes

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
shirtcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:19:14 PM

this is in the public domain so we can use it.

http://www.pdsounds.org/audio/download/247/wet_fart02.mp3
Cearea11

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:20:22 PM

I enter here only because I read: "shitcoin" and not "shirtcoin"...
maybe a review the name ...
shirtcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:27:40 PM

the smallest unit could be named a 'shart'

we can all rally behind this and make this happen.

The very first masternoded autonomous dac random donation lottery coin merge mined with fart noises and tshirts and voting
shirtcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:39:22 PM

An autonomous system that buys and awards more and more tshirts as it gains traction, tshirting the world in an unstoppable fury of fart noises, burnt coins and new coins.

A decentralized tshirt buying powerhouse unleashed through crowdfunding.  Everyone will know of shirtcoin.  Envision a world flooded with shirts.

We just need a developer and a pool and stuff we're golden.
shirtcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:15:16 PM

the dac could take random coins via an api and autosell for doge or ltc depending on which client you download, it could take that doge or ltc and spend it on a tshirt and ship it to a random valid address endcoded in a lottery shart
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 10:36:34 AM

the smallest unit could be named a 'shart'

we can all rally behind this and make this happen.

The very first masternoded autonomous dac random donation lottery coin merge mined with fart noises and tshirts and voting

how old are you ?
Your obsession with fart is pretty disturbing...
And for the record, no one wants a wallet which makes noise (whatever noise it is)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
shirtcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 01:22:51 PM

it's the future of money
shirtcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 01:52:12 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2015, 04:30:05 PM by shirtcoin

If you have enough shirtcoin to have a masternode, you don't lose coin to the shirtbuying dac anymore... maybe in blocks of 10k or some large amount.  This will give the network a solid backbone.  But the mastershill node will be gaining interest, and that interest will be subject to the wet fart noise and loss of coin to the shirt dac.  

A demurrage fee unless coins held is locked into a mastershill node/block.

I, sir, am 43.  However, If we are going to release an unstoppable shirt buying digital behemoth onto the world, it's going to be hitting the fan, and fart noises seem quite appropriate.  maybe an option to disable the sound if you burn a signed shart as a vote against fart noises. (which of course will make one last final wet fart noise)

So when whole coins are taken by the dac to be spent on shirts or postcards, an equal number are demurred, and they are replaced at the same rate by miner block reward, however when sharts are burned, they will create a tiny deflationary force in the coin...

Maybe it needs a proof of work phase before the buying and demurrage functions kick in where miners race to accumulate enough to run mastershill nodes

also:   the shirt buying function is just an idea, It could be as something as simple as postcards, whatever we can have an api handle the whole transaction with, we can set the dac to buying and distributing.

So the rate of change in the money supply of this coin would be just barely less than zero,  and the effective demurrage with half of it given to DAC, and half redistributed to miners with a total number of coins in the wild able to support maybe 150 mastershill nodes if they were all locked up, (just barely less coins than that final node in order to maintain liquidity); would not the value of the coin then be stuck between its exits, LTC and Doge?

The Dac, when selling shirtcoin on market to obtain LTC or Doge for goods procurement, could seek best rate to effectively arbitrage the difference?

The Dac's using of the coins could be tied to an increase in value less than the total increase. (it could eat a percentage of the rise, reducing volatility through its 'demurrage') but while still allowing the coin to slowly rise, and halting its drawing from the coin pool when it's relative value has decreased.

So that in a market downturn, there would only be a reshuffling of the coins to miners who would sell at market to those who support the dac or they would accumulate to become a mastershill.

The wet fart sound means two things to the end user. 1, they support the network by demurring their coins to the miner's coin creation and ledger upkeep and the mastershiller's maintenance of the nodes, and 2, they support an unstoppable force (DAC) for the procurement and distribution of a random good.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: