Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:38:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY LTC COINS ARE SO HOT AND NINJA/ICO COINS ARE HAVING A HARD TIME?  (Read 989 times)
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:23:34 PM

One of the most important question that people should ask is why are coins like MEOW/FLAP/KARM/LOT/ZEIT all moving up nicely lately. Also why are coins like IFC/EAC/ZET are moving up lately.

I can see a few reasons why.

1. People are turning back to old coins

Why? Lately a lot of (so called FAIR) NINJA launches were launched that were heavily dumped on the (so called believiers) of the coin.
Lately a lot of ICO has failed to deliver any returns. ICO coins are directly dropping throw the sell wall placed by the exchanges. Look at BNB, 007, FCS, ...

2. There is a LTC halvering coming

People want to buy LTC type of coins as LTC will be rare, a block halvering is coming in less then 70 days

3. People know what to expect from old coins, a lot of those coins are trading on Cryptsy and a lot of people are not really crazy about cryptsy, but if those old coins weren't there then alt coin market would be gone.

So advice:

Buy old coins, and stay away from the ninja launch scam and ICO scams.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:28:48 PM

Maybe you are right, the price of Dogecoin though did not increase after the halving

Soooooooon...............
thelion07

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:31:18 PM

ADVICE ?
ADVICE FROM YOU?
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

YOU ARE NOW DONE WITH YOUR ICO'S BAGGED A COUPLE OF DEAD COINS AND ARE NOW READY TO DUMP ON FOOLS.

AVOID THIS SCAMMER FUCK PARASITE

It is probably one or two persons who are doing this over and over again.. Same like the Virus guy(s)..

As long as it is working, they will keep doing it...

Most of these are either alecrypto and/or placebo

They are probably 90% from placebo, I always had requests from him via PM for adding a pool for his ICO scams until it became too obvious at some point and I stopped adding his coins - he's now basically pissed and already on my ignore list.

I'll post some warnings about him and his (pseudo escrowed) coins.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:36:16 PM

It is probably one or two persons who are doing this over and over again.. Same like the Virus guy(s)..

They are probably 90% from placebo, I always had requests from him via PM for adding a pool for his ICO scams until it became too obvious at some point and I stopped adding his coins - he's now basically pissed and already on my ignore list.

Ah ocminer? The supporter of scam ninja launches, i'm in fact wondering if he is not behind all those scam ninja launches, as he is always VERY fast to add those coins... Very strange, for ninja launch, and always there is ocminer.... think of it Wink
thelion07

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:42:32 PM

YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOU CAN STAIN OCMINERS REP?
YOU REALLY ARE A DELUSIONAL PIECE OF SHIT

WHAT'S THE MATTER THERE KRISSY? CAN'T SUPPORT LILYA WITH AN HONEST JOB?
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:44:33 PM

YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOU CAN STAIN OCMINERS REP?
YOU REALLY ARE A DELUSIONAL PIECE OF SHIT

WHAT'S THE MATTER THERE KRISSY? CAN'T SUPPORT LILYA WITH AN HONEST JOB?

Just saying that he is always pretty fast in those ninja launches Wink
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:48:16 PM

If people are turning to old coins why no volume on them but 1? Some one (you) bought old coins dirt cheap. Spent your scam ico profit then make this post so you can dump your bags on people. Classy.
JackRipper

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:13:54 PM

The fact that Litecoin will be halving it's reward is irrelevant. I don't know how many times I've seen a coin's supporters get all excited because the reward is about to be cut in half only to be disappointed when nothing happens. They seem to think that it will have some bearing on the price, but of course it doesn't. It doesn't matter what happens to the reward. It has no effect on the current supply, so it's unreasonable to expect the price to go up when the supply remains the same.

Halving of the reward only affects future supply, so at best, it might help keep the price from plumiting due to inflation, but it won't make the coin more valuable than it is today.

HKBvM

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:57:51 PM

One of the most important question that people should ask is why are coins like MEOW/FLAP/KARM/LOT/ZEIT all moving up nicely lately. Also why are coins like IFC/EAC/ZET are moving up lately.

I can see a few reasons why.

1. People are turning back to old coins

Why? Lately a lot of (so called FAIR) NINJA launches were launched that were heavily dumped on the (so called believiers) of the coin.
Lately a lot of ICO has failed to deliver any returns. ICO coins are directly dropping throw the sell wall placed by the exchanges. Look at BNB, 007, FCS, ...

2. There is a LTC halvering coming

People want to buy LTC type of coins as LTC will be rare, a block halvering is coming in less then 70 days

3. People know what to expect from old coins, a lot of those coins are trading on Cryptsy and a lot of people are not really crazy about cryptsy, but if those old coins weren't there then alt coin market would be gone.

So advice:

wtf are you on drugs? You have been the biggest promoter of ICOs for months even when it was clear that it was just scam after scam after scam (that wasnt the case with the first icos). You are hyping even the biggest nonsense. Telling people to buy the biggest scams (gridpay). Now this. 

But I like your advice. Laughable that you are the one giving that advice though.
not altcoin hitler

Activity: 212
Merit: 22

Amazix

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:01:51 AM

The fact that Litecoin will be halving it's reward is irrelevant. I don't know how many times I've seen a coin's supporters get all excited because the reward is about to be cut in half only to be disappointed when nothing happens. They seem to think that it will have some bearing on the price, but of course it doesn't. It doesn't matter what happens to the reward. It has no effect on the current supply, so it's unreasonable to expect the price to go up when the supply remains the same.

Halving of the reward only affects future supply, so at best, it might help keep the price from plumiting due to inflation, but it won't make the coin more valuable than it is today.

Same applies to bitcoin but when people believe the price will go up and start buying because of it price will go up.

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:48:11 PM

Ah ocminer? The supporter of scam ninja launches, i'm in fact wondering if he is not behind all those scam ninja launches, as he is always VERY fast to add those coins... Very strange, for ninja launch, and always there is ocminer.... think of it Wink

well let me do some math for you then. ocminer is a pool operator. pool operator's make their money from running pools for coins. pools are needed for a coin launch. see where i am going with this?

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Zetacoin Express

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:51:16 PM

'NINJA' launches are a fancy new shinny way of doing a pyramid scheme.  Early adopters have the most to gain.

So advice:

That is very good advice.  Stick with the old ones (2 year+).  You can't go wrong with ZET even if your a late adopter.  Due ZET's design a latecomer has just as much chance as an early adopter to be successful.
mrman

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:56:36 PM

what is a ninja launch can someone pls explain?
myfirst

Activity: 156

Crypto Currency Developer

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:27:18 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2015, 04:29:17 PM by myfirst

what is a ninja launch can someone pls explain?

It is when a new coin is all of a sudden announced without any prior notice.  Everyone all of a sudden rushes to setup pools and insta-mine it.  They usually tend to be PoS coins with a very short initial PoW minting period.

See this thread for a detailed overview:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089206
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: