Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:36:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy vs EARTH how will be the future?  (Read 3019 times)
knowhow (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:24:24 PM

well we advanced soo fast on the last years ,we need really to slow down otherwise the future will be compromised already feeling  year by year the sun gets more hot and the cold getting more cold.... soo enviroment will affect economy global if people just dont stop think on money.... the bills of abuse EARTH will come slow but we cant recover anymore after taking the first step.

Several countries started to face problems about green moviments that should be respected over the world...
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 06:06:40 AM

Why does the speed of recent technology innovation impact climate change? If anything, wouldn't it limit climate change as better technology becomes impactful on the use of oil and gasoline?

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 06:55:02 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2015, 12:06:43 PM by Amph

we are already doing something, in the way of beginning to attempt at colonizing other planet like mars, check mars one it's an awesome attempt to send 100(50 men and 50 women) to build there a new facility and start a new human era

we could restart the whole green factor(forest, jungle and everything with it) on mars inside special buildings that will work as greenhouses

it's also obvious that precious metal or resoucers on earth can't last forever, and the only solution is to conquer other planet
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:38:15 AM

Economy up and Earth invisible. That too, the richest surviving, the poor gone. Trend these days seems to be going that direction only. Everyone wants to build sky-scrapers, big industries, modern houses, latest cars. Nobody focussing on reversing these things.  Angry

eerygarden

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 09:28:06 AM

The last two winters have been quite mild in comparison to previous years where i am. I fail to see the problem and if indeed there is a problem i dont understand it in order to fix it. So i will take the easy option and ration my energy use.
thebigtalk

Activity: 350

Bitcoin and co.

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 09:32:10 AM

we are already doing something, in the way of beginning to attempt at colonizing other planet like mars, check mars one it's an awesome attempt to send 100(50 men and 50 women) to build there a new facility and start a new human era

we could restart the whole green factor(forest, jungle and everything with it) on mars inside special bnuilding that will work as greenhouses

it's also obvious that precious metal or resoucers on earth can't last forever, and the only solution is to conquer other planet

There's an article claiming that the project was a big scam and will never happen.

Anyway, the future have its pros and cons.

Pros:
New inventions to make human's lives easier.

Cons:
The nature will be at rage. Soon the trees will be rare.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Fuck NWO

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 09:45:56 AM

"Global Warming Petition

We urge the United States government to reject the global warming agreement that was written in Kyoto, Japan in December, 1997, and any other similar proposals. The proposed limits on greenhouse gases would harm the environment, hinder the advance of science and technology, and damage the health and welfare of mankind.

There is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gasses is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth's atmosphere and disruption of the Earth's climate. Moreover, there is substantial scientific evidence that increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide produce many beneficial effects upon the natural plant and animal environments of the Earth.

This petition has been signed by over 31,000 American scientists."

http://oism.org/pproject/
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 10:59:52 AM

"Global Warming Petition

We urge the United States government to reject the global warming agreement that was written in Kyoto, Japan in December, 1997, and any other similar proposals. The proposed limits on greenhouse gases would harm the environment, hinder the advance of science and technology, and damage the health and welfare of mankind.

There is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gasses is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth's atmosphere and disruption of the Earth's climate. Moreover, there is substantial scientific evidence that increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide produce many beneficial effects upon the natural plant and animal environments of the Earth.

This petition has been signed by over 31,000 American scientists."

http://oism.org/pproject/

Define scientist.  I am a scientist, but an immunologist, not a climate scientist.  If I sign the petition (I wouldn't) then would I count on your list?  My opinion on climate science is no more valid than anyone elses who has not studied the subject...

Even if you aren't sure that CO2 is a bad thing, or that humans are causing the rise in CO2, the safer bet would be not to continue using fossil fuels, in case the consequences are actually what the majority of climate scientists think they will be. 

An example I use is: I have never been in a car that has run out of petrol/gas.  Therefore I think that cars do not actually need petrol/gas to run.  Lots of people tell me that they do, but that is not the case in my experience.  Should I fill up my car with petrol before driving across death valley?  If I am right, then all good.  If I am wrong and don't fill up, I die.  If I fill up my car as the majority say I should, it doesn't matter who is right, I will be fine.  I would fill up my car, better safe than sorry.
Fuck NWO

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 11:47:36 AM

Al Gore Sued By 30,000 Scientists For Global Warming Fraud

http://healthwyze.org/index.php/tidbits/45-tidbits/249-al-gore-sued-by-30000-scientists-for-global-warming-fraud.html
knowhow (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:06:03 PM

well the enviroment is changing year by year i can fell the changes on the body,more cold more hot.the things is happening too fast,the mars project will cost a fortune and some people will die on earth since to make the trip to mars need money.. soo we human first use,then abuse then destroy and move into other planet?we are smarter then that.... we should stop ,but no one wanna know about world the thing NOWADAYS IS JUST MONEY,WORK AND MONEY TO CHILL OUT ,and well glaciars are going.... storms getting stronger... tsunami and others... at brazil people just made a such invasion that you can see from the last 10 years the change several trees gone ... the glaciar are disappearing.......how can countrys just think on money...they offer such plans to face economy problems but no one think on EARTH... brazil has sun almost all the year ,ask me if there is solar energy here?companies just dont let that happen,solar panels are costing like 10 or 20 years bill of energy... and no companies investing on it.... at portugal new buildings has solar energy,and some olds is getting them the cost , the bill they would pay on 5 years i dont get why people  buy a car instead invest in energy ?
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:44:59 PM

If we exchange environment with economy, we are happy to see the prosperity and economic success. Although we get richer and live better, but the air and water quality becomes worse! We don't have clean air to breathe and clean water to drink! Even we got plenty of money and we still cannot recover the damaged environment!
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:50:18 PM

From my point of view,advancing in technology is good for our planet as more and more people buy electronic cars and the oil consumption and that means less pollution. Also more and more people and companies use green energy(solar,wind,etc.). Of course that this proccess should be faster as we are destroying the earth`s environment and by the time we realise what bad we have done it will be too late...
I highly encourage the "green" organizations who are trying to help to make a better world but not the ones who are just looking for money.
bumm

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 01:38:34 PM

well we advanced soo fast on the last years ,we need really to slow down otherwise the future will be compromised already feeling  year by year the sun gets more hot and the cold getting more cold.... soo enviroment will affect economy global if people just dont stop think on money.... the bills of abuse EARTH will come slow but we cant recover anymore after taking the first step.

Several countries started to face problems about green moviments that should be respected over the world...

Green movements will die so as the earth. I do not think that most of the countries will last for more than 40-50 years. Either most of those will get abandoned by the people themselves, or those places will not remain healthy enough for a human being to survive.
cbase

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:05:23 PM

Elon musk has plans to colonise mars and other planets and has already started extensive work which seems really promising.

Conquering another planet is rational as resources another earth won't last forever.
knowhow (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 09:50:52 PM

the point is we maybe get mars to move into it but we will do the same thing as we did on earth even with new tecnologies ... the car solar energy ,wind or any other would be great ,to see like some moovies such technology but i guess we are too advances at virus that can kill all of us from day to night.... they should be doing such research to improve our ecosystem not raise the money they had
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:38:05 AM

22 years ago I made my first charitable contribution.  I wasn't sure what to donate to but there was a book with all sorts of charitable organizations and one of them jumped out at me.   It's called the Negative Population Growth organization.  I was impressed by the idea alone but the idea is also supported by trending numbers in population growth and many of their predictions have been correct.  Basically, the world population has been steadily growing and is expected to eventually hit 11 to 12 Billiion before leveling off and then declining again.  That's roughly double the current population. 

Can you imagine what it will be like with 12 Billion people?  The evil in the world will not be linear with this population growth.  It will be exponentially worse than it is now. 

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:05:45 AM

IMO the environment policy should be based on the different area's situation, such as poorest or war-hit countries in Africa, Middle East. The ppl there are striving to live. So the priority for them is to fix their issues and develop their economy. When ppl get basic living standard (enough food to eat, house to live, basic entertainment), they will develop economy and put focus on the environment at the same time!   

knowhow (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:09:49 PM

the only good things besides bitcoin and crypto coins that allow normal people to get an easy extra income is that our mind is changing year by year soo WE CAN THINK AT EARTH and try to repair some things to avoid destroy it.
Cashew

Activity: 391

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:41:37 AM

the only good things besides bitcoin and crypto coins that allow normal people to get an easy extra income is that our mind is changing year by year soo WE CAN THINK AT EARTH and try to repair some things to avoid destroy it.
Sorry, I cannot get your logic. How do you refer crypto to earth?
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:35:35 PM

From my point of view,advancing in technology is good for our planet as more and more people buy electronic cars and the oil consumption and that means less pollution. Also more and more people and companies use green energy(solar,wind,etc.). Of course that this proccess should be faster as we are destroying the earth`s environment and by the time we realise what bad we have done it will be too late...
I highly encourage the "green" organizations who are trying to help to make a better world but not the ones who are just looking for money.

Automation will improve quality of goods and building efficiency, but less jobs will be available, making the remaining ones an ultra competitive cesspool, that is the living contradiction of capitalism. We are headed towards a very interesting future, and also shitty for the common folk. I don't see no way to stop riots on a daily basis unless an universal welfare plan is started. Unfortunately the rich will keep getting better and the common folk will keep getting poorer (us).
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: