Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:30:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for method to get empty Starbucks cards  (Read 479 times)
Adamcheek (OP)

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 01:24:49 AM

Hi,

I need method to get Starbucks cards, they can have $0. I just need them to transfer balances.

If someone can teach me quick and easy method I'll pay some cash if it's legit.

Thanks.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 02:46:08 AM

I don't suppose there's a method for such thing!
If you want empty cards , use your old cards or buy from store.
WHy do you need them anyway ?
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 03:33:47 AM

if u have a sbx account put in $50 and send 10 $5 egifts to yourself or any other email address you have.  Or if you have no account create an account online and do the same thing.   Then transfer the 10 x $5 you loaded  back to your account and you are left with 10 not physical empty "e-gift cards" but they are the same as reg cards      If you need physical cards convert the egifts u sent yourself to physical cards at any store and transfer the money back to your account.  You now have 10 empty physical cards.  

Adamcheek (OP)

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:24:14 AM

if u have a sbx account put in $50 and send 10 $5 egifts to yourself or any other email address you have.  Or if you have no account create an account online and do the same thing.   Then transfer the 10 x $5 you loaded  back to your account and you are left with 10 not physical empty "e-gift cards" but they are the same as reg cards      If you need physical cards convert the egifts u sent yourself to physical cards at any store and transfer the money back to your account.  You now have 10 empty physical cards.  

The thing is I don't want to spend my money and put $5 to each card, overtime that adds up to a lot of money.
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 04:25:56 AM

Ammm... don't we like need a card to transfer money to?  as i now , money can be transferred to card not email :/
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 04:27:00 AM

The thing is I don't want to spend my money and put $5 to each card, overtime that adds up to a lot of money.

Just search up for a coffee addict and ask him to sell you empty cards for $0.50 Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: