Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:12:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to work with your altcoin?  (Read 503 times)
Monetizer (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:32:08 AM

Are you interested in working on your own altcoin? I am working on a new altcoin with a team of other developers and we are looking for some certain people to help us make this coin a reality.
We currently need:
Web designer
Pool Operator
Investors (to be repaid + interest or a stake in the coin)
Please Pm me if anyone can fill any of these! More info to be provided over PM's.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:12:05 AM

Are you interested in working on your own altcoin? I am working on a new altcoin with a team of other developers and we are looking for some certain people to help us make this coin a reality.
We currently need:
Web designer
Pool Operator
Please Pm me if anyone can fill any of these! More info to be provided over PM's.

Why do you want to use a new Coin when you could work with an existing Coin? or do open source projects that many Coins can use?
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:29:36 AM

You should provide some more information about the coin and your plans and how many option you wan to give for developers, investors etc.
Monetizer (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 11:51:42 AM

We currently need:
Web designer
Pool Operator

Why do you want to use a new Coin when you could work with an existing Coin? or do open source projects that many Coins can use?

I believe I have more to bring to the table in a new coin. This is due to the fact I am not 100% confident in all my own coding abilities and so with the development of a new coin there can be setup fund addresses and the such to raise funds for developers who can hire and work out new coin features they may not have been able to do. I believe I can code and manage a coin well but not so many brand new features on my own.

You should provide some more information about the coin and your plans and how many option you wan to give for developers, investors etc.

I have PM'd you the information.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 12:57:43 PM

We currently need:
Web designer
Pool Operator

I believe I have more to bring to the table in a new coin. This is due to the fact I am not 100% confident in all my own coding abilities and so with the development of a new coin there can be setup fund addresses and the such to raise funds for developers who can hire and work out new coin features they may not have been able to do. I believe I can code and manage a coin well but not so many brand new features on my own.

How are you going to contract out these features if you are paying them in the Coin you want to make? Then they would sell for BTC and drop the market price and if they could already do these things, why would they need the Coin if they can just do it themselves?
Monetizer (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 04:19:29 AM

We currently need:
Web designer
Pool Operator

How are you going to contract out these features if you are paying them in the Coin you want to make? Then they would sell for BTC and drop the market price and if they could already do these things, why would they need the Coin if they can just do it themselves?

That is all included for those who want to get involved, there is already a plan set out. People would use the coin not just for the coins features but for it's uses. Also it will have a number of features all in combination I don't think one coder could do alone.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 06:05:06 AM

We currently need:
Web designer
Pool Operator

That is all included for those who want to get involved, there is already a plan set out. People would use the coin not just for the coins features but for it's uses. Also it will have a number of features all in combination I don't think one coder could do alone.

Yes but I was saying that you could just aquire some cheap coin already on a market and build on that, could even rename the Coin if you want.
compmaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 06:49:04 AM

We currently need:
Web designer
Pool Operator

Yes but I was saying that you could just aquire some cheap coin already on a market and build on that, could even rename the Coin if you want.

This new "dev" is pretty dumb. Don't bother talking to him.
P.S. you have nothing new to bring to the altcoin scene. Join a coin like previously stated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: