Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:57:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 3000-6000 BTC loan - Hookah Lounge - 9/18/12 Update  (Read 55259 times)
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 04:58:50 PM

You should really close your ponzi before the SEC comes after you too. They are hunting pirate now after all. -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=112404.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 05:00:40 PM

Dank Bank really is not a ponzi, I don't know what else to say.  You will find out one day.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
jwzguy

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 05:09:11 PM

It's not that amazing that those who understand me have faith in me.
It's doubly amazing that people who understand you would send you money.

I'm not saying this to be a dick. I know people who have similar mental problems to you, dank, and as a result I've tried to refrain from posting too much in your threads. I know you're not consciously trying to scam anyone and I hope you're lucky enough to have things work out for you. But anyone sending you money is most likely doing it without any clue what's going on inside your head...which of course is their own fault.

Fair warning: saying things like "What's the purpose of holding a business accountable separately from it's owner?" and "My bank will return interest on deposits as long as I don't put out any bad karma" could cause a run on your deposits as they start to figure it out.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 05:16:02 PM

It's not that amazing that those who understand me have faith in me.
It's doubly amazing that people who understand you would send you money.

I'm not saying this to be a dick. I know people who have similar mental problems to you, dank, and as a result I've tried to refrain from posting too much in your threads. I know you're not consciously trying to scam anyone and I hope you're lucky enough to have things work out for you. But anyone sending you money is most likely doing it without any clue what's going on inside your head...which of course is their own fault.

Fair warning: saying things like "What's the purpose of holding a business accountable separately from it's owner?" and "My bank will return interest on deposits as long as I don't put out any bad karma" could cause a run on your deposits as they start to figure it out.
Spoken very well by someone who doesn't understand my thinking process.  Mental problems aren't real, you think I'm crazy because you lack understanding, that's all they are - labels.

What's the purpose of holding a business accountable separately from it's owner?  That's a very legitimate question, why not hold the owner accountable for their business?

Karma is real, you can find it in your life if you look for it.  I believe that's the only reason Dank Bank has worked and will work.  That and belief.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
jwzguy

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 05:21:51 PM

Spoken very well by someone who doesn't understand my thinking process.  Mental problems aren't real, you think I'm crazy because you lack understanding, that's all they are - labels.

Karma is real, you can find it in your life if you look for it.  I believe that's the only reason Dank Bank has worked and will work.  That and belief.
I probably understand it better than you do, but I also know that it is exactly (ironically) what stops you from being able to understand what I'm telling you. Anyway, I hope you will at least believe that I'm not trolling you, and I meant what I said with all sincerity. Good luck.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2012, 05:41:01 PM

Spoken very well by someone who doesn't understand my thinking process.  Mental problems aren't real, you think I'm crazy because you lack understanding, that's all they are - labels.

LOL - you should work for the Romney campaign.  You have no clue about life yet.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 05:48:31 PM

Karma is real, you can find it in your life if you look for it.  I believe that's the only reason Dank Bank has worked and will work.  That and belief.
I probably understand it better than you do, but I also know that it is exactly (ironically) what stops you from being able to understand what I'm telling you. Anyway, I hope you will at least believe that I'm not trolling you, and I meant what I said with all sincerity. Good luck.
I just explained your thinking process, care to explain mine?  I don't think you're tolling, I know you mean what you say, I just think you should reconsider that what you think might not be right.

Spoken very well by someone who doesn't understand my thinking process.  Mental problems aren't real, you think I'm crazy because you lack understanding, that's all they are - labels.

LOL - you should work for the Romney campaign.  You have no clue about life yet.
What's with you wanting to destroy peoples' freedom and supporting an evil corrupt politician?  I believe I do.

Monster-Ant

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

The ants came marching one by one

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 06:30:38 PM

Mental problems aren't real

Please elaborate.

1B6RGmWBSWyFHuoZtUjbvjSp58rPfoubGC - Oh God what is that?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 06:36:04 PM

They're in your head.  If you believe you're bipolar, you will act that way in life.  I saw this in a girl yesterday.  If you believe you're depressed, you will feel that way.  If you believe you're happy, you will feel that way.

Mental disorders are labels man made to describe different behavioral patterns.  It's not like you're born with a certain pattern of behavior that you cannot change yourself.

Monster-Ant

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 06:48:35 PM

They're in your head.  If you believe you're bipolar, you will act that way in life.  I saw this in a girl yesterday.  If you believe you're depressed, you will feel that way.  If you believe you're happy, you will feel that way.
Spoken like someone who has never done a single damn thing in their entire life.

Or a Scientologist.

Mental disorders are labels man made to describe different behavioral patterns.  It's not like you're born with a certain pattern of behavior that you cannot change yourself.

So there is no such thing as PTSD? So... all the vets, police officers, rape victims, natural disaster survivors are all... umm...

What?

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 07:09:00 PM

Spoken like someone who has never done a single damn thing in their entire life.

Or a Scientologist.

So there is no such thing as PTSD? So... all the vets, police officers, rape victims, natural disaster survivors are all... umm...

What?
Argue with insults, nice.  I'm not a scientologist (nor do I know much of anything about it), I'm a thinkforyourselfist.

PTSD is a label for those that allow bad experiences in their past consume their present.  This includes anybody that's had hard times before, including me.  The only way to counteract that would be to let go of the past and move on.

kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2012, 07:10:22 PM

This kid is really good at sticking to his beliefs. I've never seen somebody so good at dismissing facts.  How can you be 18 years old and still believe that there is no such thing as mental disorders and you can cure cancer by wishful thinking?  That takes some serious dedication to your "religion." I think the key ingredient to remaining this ignorant is to believe that you are smarter than everyone else. Then you can dismiss all knowledge trying to be passed on to you because you think you already have it all figured out.

I'm starting to think dank might be brainwashed by some sort of cult that tells him to ignore science and anything that contradicts his beliefs as dismiss it as "negative thinking" coming from people of lower intelligence than himself.

OTOH, he could just be trolling.  If so, well done.  These threads bring back memories of when I was a kid.  It's very entertaining to read.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 07:13:12 PM

This kid is really good at sticking to his beliefs. I've never seen somebody so good at dismissing facts.  How can you be 18 years old and still believe that there is no such thing as mental disorders and you can cure cancer by wishful thinking?  That takes some serious dedication to your "religion." I think the key ingredient to remaining this ignorant is to believe that you are smarter than everyone else. Then you can dismiss all knowledge trying to be passed on to you because you think you already have it all figured out.

I'm starting to think dank might be brainwashed by some sort of cult that tells him to ignore science and anything that contradicts his beliefs as dismiss it as "negative thinking" coming from people of lower intelligence than himself.

OTOH, he could just be trolling.  If so, well done.  These threads bring back memories of when I was a kid.  It's very entertaining to read.
I'm not religious.  I do not dismiss facts.  You fail to realize things can happen from two perspectives.  I don't ignore science, I think of it from a spiritual perspective, since we are spiritual beings.

repentance

Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 07:30:06 PM

How are you making plentiful money? is it just from depositors at Danks bank at the moment or have you branched into something else?

Well he has stated that he no longer buys weed...

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
kentrolla

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2012, 07:30:45 PM

I'm not religious.  I do not dismiss facts.  You fail to realize things can happen from two perspectives.  I don't ignore science, I think of it from a spiritual perspective, since we are spiritual beings.
so how do you manage to stick to these beliefs without dismissing facts? Or were you never presented any facts?

Here's a fact: Some people are BORN with diseases and mental disorders. for example autism.
Do you think they are autistic because they were born believing they are autistic?

You have a really self centered view on reality. Reality doesn't come from what you perceive. a "thinkforyourselfist" is never going to be able to learn anything without experiencing it himself.  If you have to experience everything you learn you will remain uninformed.

If you really want to do the research to confirm your beliefs you will probably run into some cold hard facts that you're going to have to dismiss in order to preserve your credibility.  One of the hardest things to do is to admit that you were wrong about something.  You're one stubborn individual. I hope later in life you will be able to look back and read this thread and have a good laugh at yourself.  When I remember my "world view" as a teenager it makes me chuckle.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Monster-Ant

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 07:31:56 PM

PTSD is a label for those that allow bad experiences in their past consume their present.  This includes anybody that's had hard times before, including me.  The only way to counteract that would be to let go of the past and move on.

Little boy, I'm pretty sure people with PTSD from rape, combat, and natural disasters far outstrip your pity party that Mommy and Daddy wouldn't buy you a PS3.

It's obvious you know as much about PTSD and mental health as you do about finance and business.

kentrolla

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2012, 07:42:07 PM

Little boy, I'm pretty sure people with PTSD from rape, combat, and natural disasters far outstrip your pity party that Mommy and Daddy wouldn't buy you a PS3.

It's obvious you know as much about PTSD and mental health as you do about finance and business.
PTSD was a terrible example to use when you're trying to inform someone this stubborn.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 07:46:46 PM

so how do you manage to stick to these beliefs without dismissing facts? Or were you never presented any facts?

Here's a fact: Some people are BORN with diseases and mental disorders. for example autism.
Do you think they are autistic because they were born believing they are autistic?

You have a really self centered view on reality. Reality doesn't come from what you perceive. a "thinkforyourselfist" is never going to be able to learn anything without experiencing it himself.  If you have to experience everything you learn you will remain uninformed.

If you really want to do the research to confirm your beliefs you will probably run into some cold hard facts that you're going to have to dismiss in order to preserve your credibility.  One of the hardest things to do is to admit that you were wrong about something.  You're one stubborn individual. I hope later in life you will be able to look back and read this thread and have a good laugh at yourself.  When I remember my "world view" as a teenager it makes me chuckle.
They're born with autism for a reason.  It's still a label for their mental patterns, but they became autistic because of their surrounding environment.  Nothing is random.

Reality is your perspective.  How can you judge what I have and haven't experienced?

What's even harder than admitting you're wrong is to admit you don't understand something.  All the cold hard facts and experiences in my life have done nothing but create and reinforce my beliefs.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2012, 07:48:32 PM

How can you judge what I have and haven't experienced?

Your age and the lack of reality in what you've posted here.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 07:50:57 PM

How can you judge what I have and haven't experienced?

Your age and the lack of reality in what you've posted here.
That's insufficient information for you to accurately form an opinion on.  What about what I've experienced in past lives?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: