Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:51:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 3000-6000 BTC loan - Hookah Lounge - 9/18/12 Update  (Read 55259 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2012, 07:53:34 PM

How can you judge what I have and haven't experienced?

Your age and the lack of reality in what you've posted here.
That's insufficient information for you to accurately form an opinion on.  What about what I've experienced in past lives?

Ok, that tells me you are a loon.   Grin

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2012, 07:58:07 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2012, 08:13:48 PM by kentrolla

This kid is really good at sticking to his beliefs. I've never seen somebody so good at dismissing facts.  How can you be 18 years old and still believe that there is no such thing as mental disorders and you can cure cancer by wishful thinking?  That takes some serious dedication to your "religion." I think the key ingredient to remaining this ignorant is to believe that you are smarter than everyone else. Then you can dismiss all knowledge trying to be passed on to you because you think you already have it all figured out.

I'm starting to think dank might be brainwashed by some sort of cult that tells him to ignore science and anything that contradicts his beliefs as dismiss it as "negative thinking" coming from people of lower intelligence than himself.

OTOH, he could just be trolling.  If so, well done.  These threads bring back memories of when I was a kid.  It's very entertaining to read.
I'm not religious.  I do not dismiss facts.  You fail to realize things can happen from two perspectives.  I don't ignore science, I think of it from a spiritual perspective, since we are spiritual beings.
so how do you manage to stick to these beliefs without dismissing facts? Or were you never presented any facts?

Here's a fact: Some people are BORN with diseases and mental disorders. for example autism.
Do you think they are autistic because they were born believing they are autistic?

You have a really self centered view on reality. Reality doesn't come from what you perceive. a "thinkforyourselfist" is never going to be able to learn anything without experiencing it himself.  If you have to experience everything you learn you will remain uninformed.

If you really want to do the research to confirm your beliefs you will probably run into some cold hard facts that you're going to have to dismiss in order to preserve your credibility.  One of the hardest things to do is to admit that you were wrong about something.  You're one stubborn individual. I hope later in life you will be able to look back and read this thread and have a good laugh at yourself.  When I remember my "world view" as a teenager it makes me chuckle.
They're born with autism for a reason.  It's still a label for their mental patterns, but they became autistic because of their surrounding environment.  Nothing is random.

Reality is your perspective.  How can you judge what I have and haven't experienced?

What's even harder than admitting you're wrong is to admit you don't understand something.  All the cold hard facts and experiences in my life have done nothing but create and reinforce my beliefs.
Some of your beliefs questioned:

"Reality is your perspective"
This is the "self centered" thinking I was referring to. Reality is a collection of many perspectives, not just your own.

"There is no such thing as mental disorders"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_disorder
What is autism then? Saying it's a label doesn't make your belief true.  Next are you going to say there's no such thing as labels?  

"It's not like you're born with a certain pattern of behavior that you cannot change yourself."
If you were trying to say that all mental disorders come from a belief like with your theory about PTSD.  Well, autism is a direct contradiction to that theory unless you believe they were born autistic because they believed they were.  Autistic people can change that pattern of behavior?  Retarded people can become owners of hookah lounges? (just kidding. i don't think you're retarded)

As you start to learn more about the world you're going to have to add a lot of asterisks to your beliefs and eventually, if you have gained enough knowledge, you will have to scrap those statements in their entirety.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 08:11:42 PM

This kid is really good at sticking to his beliefs. I've never seen somebody so good at dismissing facts.  How can you be 18 years old and still believe that there is no such thing as mental disorders and you can cure cancer by wishful thinking?  That takes some serious dedication to your "religion." I think the key ingredient to remaining this ignorant is to believe that you are smarter than everyone else. Then you can dismiss all knowledge trying to be passed on to you because you think you already have it all figured out.

I'm starting to think dank might be brainwashed by some sort of cult that tells him to ignore science and anything that contradicts his beliefs as dismiss it as "negative thinking" coming from people of lower intelligence than himself.

OTOH, he could just be trolling.  If so, well done.  These threads bring back memories of when I was a kid.  It's very entertaining to read.
I'm not religious.  I do not dismiss facts.  You fail to realize things can happen from two perspectives.  I don't ignore science, I think of it from a spiritual perspective, since we are spiritual beings.
so how do you manage to stick to these beliefs without dismissing facts? Or were you never presented any facts?

Here's a fact: Some people are BORN with diseases and mental disorders. for example autism.
Do you think they are autistic because they were born believing they are autistic?

You have a really self centered view on reality. Reality doesn't come from what you perceive. a "thinkforyourselfist" is never going to be able to learn anything without experiencing it himself.  If you have to experience everything you learn you will remain uninformed.

If you really want to do the research to confirm your beliefs you will probably run into some cold hard facts that you're going to have to dismiss in order to preserve your credibility.  One of the hardest things to do is to admit that you were wrong about something.  You're one stubborn individual. I hope later in life you will be able to look back and read this thread and have a good laugh at yourself.  When I remember my "world view" as a teenager it makes me chuckle.
They're born with autism for a reason.  It's still a label for their mental patterns, but they became autistic because of their surrounding environment.  Nothing is random.

Reality is your perspective.  How can you judge what I have and haven't experienced?

What's even harder than admitting you're wrong is to admit you don't understand something.  All the cold hard facts and experiences in my life have done nothing but create and reinforce my beliefs.

This is the "self centered" thinking I was referring to. Reality is a collection of many perspectives, not just your own.

What is autism then? Saying it's a label doesn't make your belief true.  Next are you going to say there's no such thing as labels?  

If you were trying to say that all mental disorders come from a belief like with your theory about PTSD.  Well, autism is a direct contradiction to that theory unless you believe they were born autistic because they believed they were.

As you start to learn more about the world you're going to have to add a lot of asterisks to your beliefs and eventually, if you have gained enough knowledge, you will have to scrap those statements in their entirety.
It's not self centered at all.  Every human makes their own reality based off their beliefs.  This does form a collective reality, which is far from the man made reality we live in.

I didn't say there are no such thing as mental disorders, I said they're not real.  They only exist because the person believes to perceive reality that way.  See what I said about autism.  The human starts developing in the womb, whatever surrounding environment that child was exposed to led to the autism or mental disorder.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 08:12:58 PM

And with an irrecoverable derail, yet another venture goes the way of Dank Glass.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
kentrolla

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2012, 08:19:59 PM

I'm not religious.  I do not dismiss facts.  You fail to realize things can happen from two perspectives.  I don't ignore science, I think of it from a spiritual perspective, since we are spiritual beings.

If you were trying to say that all mental disorders come from a belief like with your theory about PTSD.  Well, autism is a direct contradiction to that theory unless you believe they were born autistic because they believed they were.

It's not self centered at all.  Every human makes their own reality based off their beliefs.  This does form a collective reality, which is far from the man made reality we live in.

I didn't say there are no such thing as mental disorders, I said they're not real.  They only exist because the person believes to perceive reality that way.  See what I said about autism.  The human starts developing in the womb, whatever surrounding environment that child was exposed to led to the autism or mental disorder.
I edited my post. Please try to make this statement true for autism:
It's not like you're born with a certain pattern of behavior that you cannot change yourself.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 08:31:37 PM

I'm not religious.  I do not dismiss facts.  You fail to realize things can happen from two perspectives.  I don't ignore science, I think of it from a spiritual perspective, since we are spiritual beings.

It's not self centered at all.  Every human makes their own reality based off their beliefs.  This does form a collective reality, which is far from the man made reality we live in.

I didn't say there are no such thing as mental disorders, I said they're not real.  They only exist because the person believes to perceive reality that way.  See what I said about autism.  The human starts developing in the womb, whatever surrounding environment that child was exposed to led to the autism or mental disorder.
I edited my post. Please try to make this statement true for autism:
It's not like you're born with a certain pattern of behavior that you cannot change yourself.

It is true, you can change your behavioral patterns yourself, why isn't that possible?  People with autism believe they have autism, whether they thought it their self or their mother or doctor.  Nothing is random.

I'd like this discussion to be moved into my Dank Bank thread if you'd like to continue.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
kentrolla

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2012, 08:49:53 PM

no thanks. if you won't admit that statement is false then there's really no point trying to explain something to you.

Good luck.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 08:58:10 PM

no thanks. if you won't admit that statement is false then there's really no point trying to explain something to you.

Good luck.
I just explained how it's not.  Good luck understanding it one day.

Monster-Ant

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

The ants came marching one by one

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 09:01:27 PM

at possible?  People with autism believe they have autism, whether they thought it their self or their mother or doctor.  Nothing is random.

The fact that you actually believe this makes me believe you're pretty much a sperglord who thinks his narrow range of experiences explains the entire cosmos.

Saying that psychiatric disorders are "not real" makes you just as stupid as the people who insist that those same disorders can be cured through praying to Jesus.

And past lives don't count for your experiences. Those are not YOUR experiences. Plus, there has never been any empirical scientific evidence to support past lives beyond some aging hippy claiming to have been famous people.

Which is what past lives always are. Famous people. Important people. Or just people who did things.

1B6RGmWBSWyFHuoZtUjbvjSp58rPfoubGC - Oh God what is that?
repentance

Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 09:05:51 PM

dank, if you can't keep your spiritual beliefs out of your business dealings (and you're the one who brings them up with statements about karma being your business model), then you really need to look for investors who share those beliefs.  There are plenty of people out there willing to pay tens of thousands of dollars to attend neo-hippy, New Age seminars and retreats which are all about "you are what you believe" and some of those people may be willing to invest in your ventures.  This forum is not the place to find those people.  

You need to find out the online communities in which they hang out.  Better yet, you need to connect with their real life activities in your local area.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 09:08:34 PM

at possible?  People with autism believe they have autism, whether they thought it their self or their mother or doctor.  Nothing is random.

The fact that you actually believe this makes me believe you're pretty much a sperglord who thinks his narrow range of experiences explains the entire cosmos.

Saying that psychiatric disorders are "not real" makes you just as stupid as the people who insist that those same disorders can be cured through praying to Jesus.

And past lives don't count for your experiences. Those are not YOUR experiences. Plus, there has never been any empirical scientific evidence to support past lives beyond some aging hippy claiming to have been famous people.

Which is what past lives always are. Famous people. Important people. Or just people who did things.
I do look for answers within myself, but I don't have a narrow range of experiences.

Past lives are not our experiences, they're our soul's experiences.  You cannot have empirical scientific evidence on something beyond this reality, it's immeasurable, doesn't mean it's not real.

Repentance, this forum is the place to find those people, they're here, whether they know it or not.

Monster-Ant

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 09:12:25 PM

Better yet, you need to connect with their real life activities in your local area.

Fixed that shit for you right quick.

jwzguy

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 09:14:32 PM

Dank, I realize your condition makes it hard to recognize this, but your statements about autism are ignorant to the point of being offensive.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 09:20:14 PM

Dank, I realize your condition makes it hard to recognize this, but your statements about autism are ignorant to the point of being offensive.
Thinking spiritually is not really a condition, in my opinion.  No offense was meant by them, it is simply an opinion, sorry if you perceived them to be offensive.

556j

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 09:25:20 PM

The best part about all of this is you obviously suffer from a condition you don't believe in.
Monster-Ant

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 09:30:00 PM

I do look for answers within myself, but I don't have a narrow range of experiences.
Please enlighten us on your broad depth of experiences.

Perhaps about how you were Henry the VIII? Or maybe Leonardo daVinci, or even Patton in a previous life.

I'm sure it will be completely fascinating to hear about all the experience you have at 18.

Can we hear about the time you led your family 300 miles through warlord held territory and found some clean uncontaminated water? Or how about the time you and you patrol got ambushed but you saved everyone?

It's not even that you're 18. It's that you're so obviously naive and full of shit.

Past lives are not our experiences, they're our soul's experiences.
Please provide citation
You cannot have empirical scientific evidence on something beyond this reality, it's immeasurable, doesn't mean it's not real.
Yes, it does.

Repentance, this forum is the place to find those people, they're here, whether they know it or not.
Whether THEY know it or not? Who the fuck are you, Prometheus?

Christ, Dank, your ignorance about PTSD and autism is pretty much offensive, and your insistence that your "past lives" gives you plenty of experience is just the sign of child trying desperately to validate their ignorant world view by any means possible.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 09:32:21 PM

The best part about all of this is you obviously suffer from a condition you don't believe in.
And what would that be called?

This is why most mental 'disorders' exist:

1) Create/advertise a 'problem' for behavioral patterns, such as restless leg syndrome
2) Then sell your products (pharmaceuticals) to treat the problem
3) Huh
4) Profit.

Big money in convincing people they have issues that can only be treated with drugs, rather than the mind.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 09:34:36 PM

Please enlighten us on your broad depth of experiences.

Perhaps about how you were Henry the VIII? Or maybe Leonardo daVinci, or even Patton in a previous life.

I'm sure it will be completely fascinating to hear about all the experience you have at 18.

Can we hear about the time you led your family 300 miles through warlord held territory and found some clean uncontaminated water? Or how about the time you and you patrol got ambushed but you saved everyone?

It's not even that you're 18. It's that you're so obviously naive and full of shit.

Past lives are not our experiences, they're our soul's experiences.
Please provide citation
You cannot have empirical scientific evidence on something beyond this reality, it's immeasurable, doesn't mean it's not real.
Yes, it does.

Whether THEY know it or not? Who the fuck are you, Prometheus?

Christ, Dank, your ignorance about PTSD and autism is pretty much offensive, and your insistence that your "past lives" gives you plenty of experience is just the sign of child trying desperately to validate their ignorant world view by any means possible.
I cannot say for sure who I've been in a past life, but we've all had them.  Regardless, I've had many experiences in my current life.  I would love to share them all, but I can't just write out my life story.

Monster-Ant

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 09:37:22 PM

1) Create/advertise a 'problem' for behavioral patterns, such as restless leg syndrome
3) Huh
4) Profit.

Big money in convincing people they have issues that can only be treated with drugs, rather than the mind.
Oh God, here we go. Big Pharma Theory.

Because no mental health issues existed before the pharmacy companies showed up and polluted people's minds with their TV ads.

Are you really this fucking ignorant?

I cannot say for sure who I've been in a past life, but we've all had them.  Regardless, I've had many experiences in my current life.  I would love to share them all, but I can't just write out my life story.
Seeing as you moved right out of Mommy & Daddy's home because you're too fucking lazy to college, are unemployed, and have apparently never applied yourself to anything beyond getting high and scamming Bitcoins from people, I'd say you don't have shit for experiences.

And past lives are bullshit to anyone with a working brain.

You know, for someone who stated that their natural intellect overcomes all the need to research and plan, you sure as shit don't seem to be able to understand jack or shit about the real world.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 09:42:36 PM

3) Huh
4) Profit.

Oh God, here we go. Big Pharma Theory.

Because no mental health issues existed before the pharmacy companies showed up and polluted people's minds with their TV ads.

Are you really this fucking ignorant?

Seeing as you moved right out of Mommy & Daddy's home because you're too fucking lazy to college, are unemployed, and have apparently never applied yourself to anything beyond getting high and scamming Bitcoins from people, I'd say you don't have shit for experiences.

And past lives are bullshit to anyone with a working brain.

You know, for someone who stated that their natural intellect overcomes all the need to research and plan, you sure as shit don't seem to be able to understand jack or shit about the real world.
Why do you argue my logic with insults?  Doesn't seem very logical.

I'm too lazy for college, I don't want to go to college.  It's a choice I have the right to make as a human being.  Never once have I scammed people for BTC, why do you say I do?

I've researched a lot in my life, I understand the real world very well, in my opinion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: