Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:50:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 3000-6000 BTC loan - Hookah Lounge - 9/18/12 Update  (Read 55259 times)
fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 06:51:10 PM

No. It's genetics, not magic.
Proof it's not both?

Ok,  I now know you have to be an elaborate troll, no one can be this daft.

But since you probably (read: unfortunately) aren't, RTFM you idjit:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism

I'd quote the DSM-IV, but you know, it's full of even harder words and all.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evolve

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 06:53:23 PM

Because magic doesn't exist you ignorant dolt.

But I'll play anyways. You claim that magic exists, so the burden of proof lies with you.  If you want to make a stupid, ignorant, and offensive statement that flies in the face of scientific evidence, then you need to back it up.

Remember that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Anecdotes are not acceptable, you need real peer reviewed empirical evidence.

Or you could just admit your wrong about this and save yourself the embarrassment.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 06:57:18 PM

Because magic doesn't exist you ignorant dolt.

That's not quite right. No one has arrested dank yet for audio terrorism when he rubs his butt on his guitar, so magic does exist.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 07:00:57 PM

You guys are clearly the least bit spiritual.  Do you know what your conscience is?  Your soul?  Life is but a dream, we can bend reality if we believe we can.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 07:06:06 PM

You guys are clearly the least bit spiritual.  Do you know what your conscience is?  Your soul?  Life is but a dream, we can bend reality if we believe we can.

In other words, you can't prove magic exists and have no logical reason to believe it does, but are going to continue believing it because you read " the secret" too many times.

Thought so.

Let me save you a few years of misery. You don't get what you want through positive thinking and wishing on a star.  You get it through hard work, dedication, and maybe a bit of serindipity. That's reality, and your life will be much better when you understand and accept that.
fgervais

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 07:06:20 PM

You guys are clearly the least bit spiritual.  Do you know what your conscience is?  Your soul?  Life is but a dream, we can bend reality if we believe we can.

Go volunteer. Explain your, ahem, point of view to those afflicted. Try to survive the beat down you will no doubt receive, albeit by proxy by the care givers.

Until then, whenever you keep dribbling about your "there is no spoon" bullshit, people will keep calling you a ignorant waste of skin.
fgervais

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 07:25:57 PM

I'll try this another way. First, allow me to bash my head vigorously a couple of times on my desk, to try to get in the same brain fog mindset.

Ow.

Ok Dank, you smoked weed, right? How does that shit work, magic weed faeries?

Nah, you probably know that delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol affects your perception by the simple mechanic of it's metabolisation through CYP2C9, CYP2C19 and CYP3D4 hepatic cytochromes into 11-OH-THC then 11-nor-9-carboxy-THC, where it affects specialized cannabinoid receptors.

This will activate CB1G-protein coupled receptors, which will de-concentrate second messenger molecules cAMP, through the inhibition of adenylate cyclase.

Then you start laughing like a moron and crave chips.

Way better than weed faeries if you ask me.

Just because you voluntarily choose to stay ignorant doesn't mean modern science doesn't have a play by play explanation of pretty much fucking everything, or at learn a really good idea of one.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 07:29:48 PM

You guys are clearly the least bit spiritual.  Do you know what your conscience is?  Your soul?  Life is but a dream, we can bend reality if we believe we can.

In other words, you can't prove magic exists and have no logical reason to believe it does, but are going to continue believing it because you read " the secret" too many times.
I've seen that movie, only after I had established my beliefs, and it's just diluted/slightly perverted spirituality (just as most religion.)  I can't prove it exists through science, but I can prove it exists.  We are one soul as a universe, perceiving life through different points of consciousness, learning about our universe (God) through science and spirituality.

Let me save you a few years of misery. You don't get what you want through positive thinking and wishing on a star.  You get it through hard work, dedication, and maybe a bit of serindipity. That's reality, and your life will be much better when you understand and accept that.
I never said it doesn't take hard work.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
greyhawk

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 07:32:09 PM

I'll try this another way. First, allow me to bash my head vigorously a couple of times on my desk, to try to get in the same brain fog mindset.

Ow.

Dude, they've got... like, photographs, dude.

fgervais

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 07:36:57 PM

Ow.

Dude, they've got... like, photographs, dude.
[snip]

I hereby recant my allegiance to rationality and critical thinking. Those weed faeries are hot, I wants to get my dick wet!

All hail Dank, revealer of the almighty weed faeries, may his unreasonable drunken hobo rants and insulting world views bring us one step closer to that sweet green boo-TAY!
evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 07:40:37 PM

I can't prove it exists through science, but I can prove it exists.  

No. No you can't (but I'd love to see you try). The amount of mental gymnastics it must take to make and believe this statement is amazing...how can you prove something without evidence?
greyhawk

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 07:42:52 PM

You're debating in circles. He'll now come back with something like "look at the success of dank bank" or "My life is the best example" or something like that again.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 07:48:03 PM

No. No you can't (but I'd love to see you try). The amount of mental gymnastics it must take to make and believe this statement is amazing...how can you prove something without evidence?
Why did you not quote the following statement?  We are one soul as a universe, perceiving life through different points of consciousness, learning about our universe (God) through science and spirituality.

This is the truth, the truth lies within you and only you can find it.  Your conscious is God, you can learn great things about yourself/the universe by looking into your conscience.  Think of any way the above statement is false and if you're unable to, think of anyway it is true, to get a better understanding.

evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 07:56:10 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2012, 08:13:41 PM by evolve

Because, like your answer, it has nothing to do with what we are talking about.

You're supposed to be proving magic exists (and supposedly without scientific evidence) , and that somehow that is the cause of my nephews autism. (youre doing a very bad job so far). Your new age word salad doesn't even remotely answer any of the things we are discussing, and I'm not letting you off the hook that easy.
fgervais

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 07:59:34 PM

Why did you not quote the following statement?  We are one soul as a universe, perceiving life through different points of consciousness, learning about our universe (God) through science and spirituality.

This is the truth, the truth lies within you and only you can find it.  Think of any way the above statement is false and if you're unable to, think of anyway it is true, to get a better understanding.

At best, this is your truth, because you fried too many brain cells to understand alternate (read: factual) points of view, therefore choose to remain in the fabricated bullshit you wove for yourself.

Oh, and stoicism, cause that's what your going on about, has had so many hole punched through it it's not even funny. Pretty much every civilization that moved beyond the discovery of fire has had it's tree smoking hippies, and it's a common theme, as with a number of other things.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 08:08:02 PM

You're debating in circles. He'll now come back with something like "look at the success of dank bank" or "My life is the best example" or something like that again.

The hookah lounge and dank bank are obviously not his true destiny.  The Universe wants him to spread enlightenment instead and will reward him tenfold for doing this.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
fgervais

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 08:09:15 PM

The hookah lounge and dank bank are obviously not his true destiny.  The Universe wants him to spread enlightenment instead and will reward him tenfold for doing this.

Great, one more bum I need to dance around on my way to work. Huzzah.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 08:14:14 PM

Still, no logical reasons debasing my statement have been made.

fgervais

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 08:16:45 PM

Oh, wait, 'cept all the motherfuckin' science on mental health?
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 08:18:14 PM

For fuck's sake, if you want to debate spiritual beliefs then take it to Politics and Society. This has zero to do with lending or your hookah lounge.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: