Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:50:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 3000-6000 BTC loan - Hookah Lounge - 9/18/12 Update  (Read 55258 times)
Monster-Ant

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

The ants came marching one by one

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 01:06:50 AM

Evolve, I don't know your nephew and I cannot speak on his behalf.  In my interaction with autistic children, they were functioning individuals, albeit different.
Just because you hung out with internet self-diagnosed sperglords doesn't make you an expert on autism, you entitled little white momma's boy.

See, you're the reason that so many people don't like white people.

You're fucking ignorant as hell and proud of it, demanding everything fit into your little world view, and anything outside of your person experience, which is sheltered and privileged, is just bootstraps bootstraps bootstraps.

I'd like to bootstrap you upside your little white momma's boy head.

Jimi Hendrix would punch you in your entitled white-privilege mouth.
 I'm not claiming to be an expert regarding autism,
No. You are saying that it is a FACT that it is caused by a weak soul and negativity in the birth.

Which means that you've been accruing bad karma rapidly.
all I'm saying is that mental disorders spawn for a reason.
No shit, Sherlock.

And SCIENCE has figured out why.
Cancer spawns for a reason.
See above, dumbshit.
 Everything happens for a reason, and if we can figure out why things happen we can control the way things happen.
Holy shit, you're on the edge of being correct here!

Not for the beliefs behind this statement, but just for this statement, taken out of context.

For example, cancer is caused by man made things,
Because coal, uranium, rhodium, chromium hexavalent, UV energy, and all that other wonderful shit isn't found in nature.
weakness in the soul gives the cancer power to grow.
Here's where I hope old WW-II cancer patients find you and tear you limb from limb before eating you.

You disgusting sperglord.
 Nature, cannabis, heal the soul and body.
Nature, through the magic of tissue regeneration, can heal the body.

Cannabis can provide provide temporary pain relief to allow the body to function better.

But hydrocodon won't get you jail time.
 I'm not saying weed would 'cure' an autistic child, though it's been found to help.
Calling horse-shit right here, you pathetic waste of sperm and uterine lining.
 If we could have healthy souls as a species, sickness would be nonexistent.

You need punched in the balls so fucking hard.

Listen up, you disgusting, entitled, privileged piece of fucking waste. You haven't accomplished jack or shit in your life, made a fucking solitary difference worth a shit to anyone, never sacrificed for others, never really really worked for a goal. You come in here and slap down your "believe in magic" bullshit just like any other white entitled crybaby bitch who can't understand why other people complain, you don't have it that hard.

Your experiences with self-diagnosed sperlords doesn't qualify JACK about autism, you mouth breathing cock gobbling moron. You moving of the goalposts and claiming people who are QUOTING YOUR OWN FUCKING WORDS are lying about what you said in a denial of just how fucking stupid, ignorant, naive, uninformed, ball exploded STUPID your opinions are is just as disgusting and fucked up as your terrible guitar playing.

You can't even do anything that isn't distorted. You can't play the same thing twice. You can't hold a note that isn't distorted. You haven't even tuned your guitar.

And your terrible Guantamo Bay torture level of bad music is NOTHING compared to your shitty self-entitled views on mental illness and sickness.

How DARE you claim that firefighter, police, doctors, and nurses who respond to disasters and accidents, soldiers and regular people who have faced horror, simply have WEAK SOULS, you precious, sheltered, first world, white privilege, do nothing, know nothing, ignorant fucking brain dead horse cock sucking little asshole.

You come in here, with your business idea? Fine. I'll help point out problems. You jam your head in the sand like a retarded ostrich? Fine, I'll try to kick you in your ass till you wake the fuck up. SOme people need extra help.

Then you start with your monumentally stupid, half assed, unscientific, and just plain FUCKING INSULTING first world white privilege BULLSHIT about mental disorders, and you KEEP MAKING IT WORSE!

All those men and women who go to war and get PTSD aren't "letting their past rule them", they don't have "weak souls", they saw and experienced TERRIBLE FUCKING SHIT, you mouth breathing momma's boy little bitch.

Those children you see on the news, with their 1,000 yard stares, their scars, and their rags, don't have weak souls, or negative karma, they saw TERRIBLE SHIT while their homes were destroyed, their parents brutally murdered, and they were abused.

YOU are the type of person that people HATE white people, America, and the privileged entitled sector of our fucking country.

With your bullshit statements, waving away human suffering with shit like they deserved it for negativity and weak souls.

You're on here begging for people to support you, make your dreams happen, and you're too self-centered, egotistical, and narcissistic to even see why you are a disgusting person. With your "little white boy who smokes pot" theories of life and why people have bad things happen to them theory that COMPLETELY ignore such things as classism, economic status, social statuses, racism, tribalism, genetic disorders, disasters, and TERRIBLE FUCKING SHIT.

I'd pretty much give up on anyone wanting to actually fund anything you do. Until you learn something and stop being such an over-privileged douchebag and/or keep your mouth shut about shit you're too ignorant and stupid to understand, anyone who wants to lend you anything will have to overlook that fact that you're a disgusting human being who probably will accidentally shove any money lent to him straight up his ass.

You want a loan, but would-be investors don't have the right to see critical information. You've already set up your world-view so any time you fail at shit that you do half-assed it isn't your fault but bad karma, so you have no responsibility or personal accountability. Investors aren't allowed to know jack and shit about how you run your business.

You're a shitty business man, a shitty human being, with shitty philosophies, and shitty musical talent.

Your opinions on cancer, autism, mental disorders, and a just world are disgusting, little white boy. You're ignorant, lazy, stupid, no-talented, entitled, and privileged.

Keep your fucking mouth shut about things you are too stupid and ignorant to discuss.

Just close this thread, you disgusting little degenerate, and go back to rubbing your face on a badly tuned guitar and calling it music.

1B6RGmWBSWyFHuoZtUjbvjSp58rPfoubGC - Oh God what is that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 564

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2012, 01:09:48 AM

sorry. I meant to say "unhealthy soul" i guess.

When you say if everyone would have a healthy soul then sickness would be non-existent.  Is that because all the parents would never give birth to an unhealthy baby because they both had healthy souls? 

So is it the parents' fault for giving birth to an autistic child? did the parents have unhealthy souls?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 01:17:16 AM

When you say if everyone would have a healthy soul then sickness would be non-existent.  Is that because all the parents would never give birth to an unhealthy baby because they both had healthy souls? 

So is it the parents' fault for giving birth to an autistic child? did the parents have unhealthy souls?
You can't put fault on people.  Everything happened because of everything that has happened.  It's everything's fault, not any persons.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
kentrolla

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2012, 01:21:17 AM

do you mean everyONE or everyTHING?  because you said  "If we could have healthy souls as a species, sickness would be nonexistent". please elaborate.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 01:23:07 AM

You can't put fault on people.  Everything happened because of everything that has happened.  It's everything's fault, not any persons.

So weak souls come from their bad karma from previous lives.

A fire. Go die in it.
Monster-Ant

Activity: 112

The ants came marching one by one

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 01:35:38 AM

It doesn't matter how many times people quote you saying stupid shit, little white boy, we all ready what you put, and trying to weasel your way out of it now means you're pretty a chickenshit who knows you got called out on your ignorant magic theories.

Go die in a magic fire.

1B6RGmWBSWyFHuoZtUjbvjSp58rPfoubGC - Oh God what is that?
kentrolla

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2012, 01:36:37 AM

nvm. don't elaborate.

I don't know any 18 year old kids anymore. I sure hope they are smarter than dank.

If it's a new wave of people like dank I don't want to live on this planet anymore. I've had to deal with enough danks when i was growing up in a rich hippy town.  If the future is just breeding more danks then we're doomed. Well at least there will be no more sickness because everyone will be dead.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 03:46:42 AM

Evolve, I don't know your nephew and I cannot speak on his behalf.  In my interaction with autistic children, they were functioning individuals, albeit different.
Just because you hung out with internet self-diagnosed sperglords doesn't make you an expert on autism, you entitled little white momma's boy.

See, you're the reason that so many people don't like white people.

You're fucking ignorant as hell and proud of it, demanding everything fit into your little world view, and anything outside of your person experience, which is sheltered and privileged, is just bootstraps bootstraps bootstraps.

I'd like to bootstrap you upside your little white momma's boy head.

Jimi Hendrix would punch you in your entitled white-privilege mouth.
 I'm not claiming to be an expert regarding autism,
No. You are saying that it is a FACT that it is caused by a weak soul and negativity in the birth.

Which means that you've been accruing bad karma rapidly.
all I'm saying is that mental disorders spawn for a reason.
No shit, Sherlock.

And SCIENCE has figured out why.
Cancer spawns for a reason.
See above, dumbshit.
 Everything happens for a reason, and if we can figure out why things happen we can control the way things happen.
Holy shit, you're on the edge of being correct here!

Not for the beliefs behind this statement, but just for this statement, taken out of context.

For example, cancer is caused by man made things,
Because coal, uranium, rhodium, chromium hexavalent, UV energy, and all that other wonderful shit isn't found in nature.
weakness in the soul gives the cancer power to grow.
Here's where I hope old WW-II cancer patients find you and tear you limb from limb before eating you.

You disgusting sperglord.
 Nature, cannabis, heal the soul and body.
Nature, through the magic of tissue regeneration, can heal the body.

Cannabis can provide provide temporary pain relief to allow the body to function better.

But hydrocodon won't get you jail time.
 I'm not saying weed would 'cure' an autistic child, though it's been found to help.
Calling horse-shit right here, you pathetic waste of sperm and uterine lining.
 If we could have healthy souls as a species, sickness would be nonexistent.

You need punched in the balls so fucking hard.

Listen up, you disgusting, entitled, privileged piece of fucking waste. You haven't accomplished jack or shit in your life, made a fucking solitary difference worth a shit to anyone, never sacrificed for others, never really really worked for a goal. You come in here and slap down your "believe in magic" bullshit just like any other white entitled crybaby bitch who can't understand why other people complain, you don't have it that hard.

Your experiences with self-diagnosed sperlords doesn't qualify JACK about autism, you mouth breathing cock gobbling moron. You moving of the goalposts and claiming people who are QUOTING YOUR OWN FUCKING WORDS are lying about what you said in a denial of just how fucking stupid, ignorant, naive, uninformed, ball exploded STUPID your opinions are is just as disgusting and fucked up as your terrible guitar playing.

You can't even do anything that isn't distorted. You can't play the same thing twice. You can't hold a note that isn't distorted. You haven't even tuned your guitar.

And your terrible Guantamo Bay torture level of bad music is NOTHING compared to your shitty self-entitled views on mental illness and sickness.

How DARE you claim that firefighter, police, doctors, and nurses who respond to disasters and accidents, soldiers and regular people who have faced horror, simply have WEAK SOULS, you precious, sheltered, first world, white privilege, do nothing, know nothing, ignorant fucking brain dead horse cock sucking little asshole.

You come in here, with your business idea? Fine. I'll help point out problems. You jam your head in the sand like a retarded ostrich? Fine, I'll try to kick you in your ass till you wake the fuck up. SOme people need extra help.

Then you start with your monumentally stupid, half assed, unscientific, and just plain FUCKING INSULTING first world white privilege BULLSHIT about mental disorders, and you KEEP MAKING IT WORSE!

All those men and women who go to war and get PTSD aren't "letting their past rule them", they don't have "weak souls", they saw and experienced TERRIBLE FUCKING SHIT, you mouth breathing momma's boy little bitch.

Those children you see on the news, with their 1,000 yard stares, their scars, and their rags, don't have weak souls, or negative karma, they saw TERRIBLE SHIT while their homes were destroyed, their parents brutally murdered, and they were abused.

YOU are the type of person that people HATE white people, America, and the privileged entitled sector of our fucking country.

With your bullshit statements, waving away human suffering with shit like they deserved it for negativity and weak souls.

You're on here begging for people to support you, make your dreams happen, and you're too self-centered, egotistical, and narcissistic to even see why you are a disgusting person. With your "little white boy who smokes pot" theories of life and why people have bad things happen to them theory that COMPLETELY ignore such things as classism, economic status, social statuses, racism, tribalism, genetic disorders, disasters, and TERRIBLE FUCKING SHIT.

I'd pretty much give up on anyone wanting to actually fund anything you do. Until you learn something and stop being such an over-privileged douchebag and/or keep your mouth shut about shit you're too ignorant and stupid to understand, anyone who wants to lend you anything will have to overlook that fact that you're a disgusting human being who probably will accidentally shove any money lent to him straight up his ass.

You want a loan, but would-be investors don't have the right to see critical information. You've already set up your world-view so any time you fail at shit that you do half-assed it isn't your fault but bad karma, so you have no responsibility or personal accountability. Investors aren't allowed to know jack and shit about how you run your business.

You're a shitty business man, a shitty human being, with shitty philosophies, and shitty musical talent.

Your opinions on cancer, autism, mental disorders, and a just world are disgusting, little white boy. You're ignorant, lazy, stupid, no-talented, entitled, and privileged.

Keep your fucking mouth shut about things you are too stupid and ignorant to discuss.

Just close this thread, you disgusting little degenerate, and go back to rubbing your face on a badly tuned guitar and calling it music.
Thanks for your opinion, bud.  I agree with the bolded part.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Rarity

Activity: 182

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 05:31:40 AM

I'm surprised that Rarity hasn't signed dank up for the Sea Org given that his basic belief system is extremely similar to that of Scientology (they just use different jargon).

The Church of Scientology, which I may or may not be a member of, recognizes the germ theory of disease and the dangers of physical toxins.  Scientifically backed medical treatment is recommended.  Psychiatric diseases are rightfully recognized for the made up hoodoo that they are but diseases such as autism or cancer are not included among them as they have physical causes.

Some of Dank's beliefs, for instance the sickness of our souls, are superficially similar but the Church believes in rigorous work to cleanse people's souls for spiritual and mental health, not that we can wish away our problems or that a baby is born with a physical disease for a spiritual cause. 

I think finding an organized spiritual group, any such group, would be very good for Dank.  The collective spiritual wisdom and sense of community is essential for putting yourself on a path towards spiritual growth.

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 06:37:20 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2012, 06:57:22 AM by repentance

I'm surprised that Rarity hasn't signed dank up for the Sea Org given that his basic belief system is extremely similar to that of Scientology (they just use different jargon).

The Church of Scientology, which I may or may not be a member of, recognizes the germ theory of disease and the dangers of physical toxins.  Scientifically backed medical treatment is recommended.  Psychiatric diseases are rightfully recognized for the made up hoodoo that they are but diseases such as autism or cancer are not included among them as they have physical causes.

Some of Dank's beliefs, for instance the sickness of our souls, are superficially similar but the Church believes in rigorous work to cleanse people's souls for spiritual and mental health, not that we can wish away our problems or that a baby is born with a physical disease for a spiritual cause.  

I think finding an organized spiritual group, any such group, would be very good for Dank.  The collective spiritual wisdom and sense of community is essential for putting yourself on a path towards spiritual growth.

That's some of the most inaccurate verbal tech I've seen in a long time.  Scientologists absolutely believe in spiritual causes of physical illness and that physical illness can be overcome by spiritual means.  Re-read A History of Man if you don't believe me.  Or All About Radiation.  In HoM, Hubbard literally claims that auditing the GE "alters physical structure, eradicates physical malformations".  Do you want me to go on about body thetans and physical illness?  Start quoting HCOBs?

In fact, why not let LRH speak for himself on how to cure blindness?

http://www.xenu.net/archive/media_vault/Blindness.ra

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Rarity

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 07:33:13 AM

There is a large amount of misinformation, slander, and confusion about the views of the Church. I am giving you the official position of the Church of Scientology because you mentioned them.  If you want to debate their views you should perhaps start your own thread for that instead of derailing Dank's. 

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 07:40:42 AM

start your own thread for that instead of derailing Dank's. 

Serious?
repentance

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 08:00:59 AM

There is a large amount of misinformation, slander, and confusion about the views of the Church. I am giving you the official position of the Church of Scientology because you mentioned them.  If you want to debate their views you should perhaps start your own thread for that instead of derailing Dank's.  

No, the official position is what's written in CoS doctrine, not your interpretation of it.  No verbal tech, remember.  The texts and lectures I referenced are the official CoS view - they were written/recorded by LRH himself.  I did not comment on the validity or otherwise of CoS views.  I called you out for knowingly mis-representing what those views are - are you seriously going to argue that LRH did not write/say those things?

And the only person who has derailed threads even more than dank himself is you.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Rarity

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 08:16:24 AM

You are misinformed about official Church doctrine.  The Church is not one man.  You are doing the equivalent of what many bigoted Christians do in selectively reading the Bible to find reasons to justify their hate.  The official position of the Church recognizes physical causes of disease and supports medical treatment.

Your obsession with me and with launching random bigoted attacks against a Church make no sense and have nothing to do with Dank's hookah bar or his personal spiritual views.  Please take it elsewhere.

Chang Hum

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 08:29:53 AM

You are misinformed about official Church doctrine.  The Church is not one man.  You are doing the equivalent of what many bigoted Christians do in selectively reading the Bible to find reasons to justify their hate.  The official position of the Church recognizes physical causes of disease and supports medical treatment.

Your obsession with me and with launching random bigoted attacks against a Church make no sense and have nothing to do with Dank's hookah bar or his personal spiritual views.  Please take it elsewhere.

Cool are you Scientologist? I was thinking of getting into a new religion are there any good books you can recommend?
Rarity

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 08:35:30 AM

Despite the obsessive attempts by folks like repentence to grind some axe on the topic of the Church of Scientology, I prefer to keep the details of my spiritual beliefs private and have done so here.  If you are interested in that particular religion you can find details here:  http://www.scientology.org/

Chang Hum

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 08:39:35 AM

Despite the obsessive attempts by folks like repentence to grind some axe on the topic of the Church of Scientology, I prefer to keep the details of my spiritual beliefs private and have done so here.  If you are interested in that particular religion you can find details here:  http://www.scientology.org/

Cool checking it out now cheers bud
drekk

Activity: 70

Who shot who in the what now?

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2012, 08:49:50 AM

Reading all these things about Kharma and considering dank's views on disorders etc., I've already thought of recommending Scientology myself.

At least they're good at making money.
Scientology loves money.

☛ GPG Key / Fingerprint: CDFF 083A 3056 7DD8 B5B9  6687 726C AB05 D6AE 6148
☛ Overly attached BitMinter miner // 4pmlIE9idmlvdXMgdHJvbGwgaXMgb2J2aW91cy4g4pm
Chang Hum

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 09:02:41 AM

Reading all these things about Kharma and considering dank's views on disorders etc., I've already thought of recommending Scientology myself.

At least they're good at making money.
Scientology loves money.

It's pretty cool it's like a monetized sarcastic spin on normal religions.... putting two fingers up at every other religion and saying your beliefs make so little sense it's more rational to believe whatever a science fiction writer tells us! I'm concerned it may be a sarcastic joke gone to far though, kind of reminds of the new south park episode sarcastaball!
repentance

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 09:03:42 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2012, 09:20:18 AM by repentance

Despite the obsessive attempts by folks like repentence to grind some axe on the topic of the Church of Scientology, I prefer to keep the details of my spiritual beliefs private and have done so here.  

What a bunch of crap.  You were actively shilling for Narconon in the Dank Glass thread.  You prefer to keep your beliefs "private" when it suits you. You were trotting out your "mental illness is a spiritual disease and not a real thing" dogma in this thread before Scientology was even mentioned.  You've also tried to solicit money on this forum to have Battlefield Earth released on Bluray.  That's hardly keeping your spiritual beliefs private.

Then he could blame other people's counter intentions, considerations, overts and entheta for his postulates failing to manifest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: