Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:02:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 3000-6000 BTC loan - Hookah Lounge - 9/18/12 Update  (Read 55251 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 06:07:05 PM

Don't think so.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
capn noe

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 06:09:26 PM

Yes.  I get paper plates, paper bowls, paper towels and toilet paper for free, though.

My plastic plates are an expense. I get them free, though I listed them as expenses less than 5 minutes ago. Free things are an expense!

Another one! You know what, catching dank in casual lies and misrepresentations can be a fun new game! He doesn't seem capable of stopping himself either.

2 gallons of water a week (a defined quantity for some reason) isn't enough water for a human being. You are suffering from dehydration.

Dank, do you buy water and use plastic spoons because you don't have running water where you live?

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 06:13:33 PM

Yes.  I get paper plates, paper bowls, paper towels and toilet paper for free, though.

My plastic plates are an expense. I get them free, though I listed them as expenses less than 5 minutes ago. Free things are an expense!

Another one! You know what, catching dank in casual lies and misrepresentations can be a fun new game! He doesn't seem capable of stopping himself either.

2 gallons of water a week (a defined quantity for some reason) isn't enough water for a human being. You are suffering from dehydration.

Dank, do you buy water and use plastic spoons because you don't have running water where you live?

I didn't list them as an expense, I listed plastic utensils as an expense.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
capn noe

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 06:35:27 PM

I didn't list them as an expense, I listed plastic utensils as an expense.

It's down to this. Figuring out what disposable kitchen tools dank is spending dankbank creditor funds on and which ones he is stealing.

Do you have running water, dank?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 06:49:16 PM

Who said anything about stealing?  Yes, I have water.

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 06:56:20 PM

Just the $5000.  I've been busy with guitar lately.  I'm not in a hurry though, the hookah lounge will come.

Wait, someone seriously invested $5000 in this project??  Who in the world was that?

Someone has apparently promised to give him $5000 if he raises $20,000.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
silverbox
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 07:45:57 PM

Just the $5000.  I've been busy with guitar lately.  I'm not in a hurry though, the hookah lounge will come.

Wait, someone seriously invested $5000 in this project??  Who in the world was that?

Someone has apparently promised to give him $5000 if he raises $20,000.

Ohh, so the total raised is zero..  gotcha.
capn noe

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 07:57:03 PM

Who said anything about stealing?  Yes, I have water.

I honestly believe everything you say is a lie. I think you are lying about having water service to where you live. I'm sure if caught in the lie (eg: living in a shed behind your parents house, under a bridge, etc) you would say that you didn't define that place as 'where I live' and that there is the Earth's water everywhere so you HAVE water if you think about it.

Much like saying you have 5K and actually do not. That's a lie.

Get all funds out of dankbank, christ.
repentance

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 09:02:43 PM

dank should team up with Homeless Jackie.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=59932;sa=showPosts

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 09:11:17 PM

Who said anything about stealing?  Yes, I have water.

I honestly believe everything you say is a lie. I think you are lying about having water service to where you live. I'm sure if caught in the lie (eg: living in a shed behind your parents house, under a bridge, etc) you would say that you didn't define that place as 'where I live' and that there is the Earth's water everywhere so you HAVE water if you think about it.

Much like saying you have 5K and actually do not. That's a lie.

Get all funds out of dankbank, christ.
Right, I don't have water in my house, that I lease.  I didn't just get a water bill for $29.54.  I don't take showers or wash my pots and pans, and I just took a shit in a hole in my back yard.  That sounds much more believable.

I have $5000 for the hookah lounge, it's not money in my hand, it's money that will go to the hookah lounge when I have the amount needed to start.  I stated this when I first brought up the $5000 investment.

You have trust issues, but you probably think I'm lying when I say that.

fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 01:02:49 AM

I'm trying to imagine, after reading the infamous 60 btc loan thread and this one, the type of arguments one could expect from dank about loan repayments. Not just any loan, but the largest loan being asked for on this forum at the moment.

Expecting a payment on Friday, and he missed it? You have no soul and obviously don't understand the way the universe works. He even called his previous lender greedy for holding him to an agreement that was LESS than dank offered himself in the first place.

I can't imagine a worse person to deal with trying to get repaid from, especially after seeing how dank spoke to his previous creditor. He ended up making up hypothetical situations about losing an arm and his mother dying to explain why he was late, in THEORY. Compound that by 10000x (I didn't know how much charcoal costs! I ended up having to get permits! trash bags are expensive! my landlord doesn't take bitcoin and I haven't heard from the exchange I've been using for days!) to get the slightest hint at how bad this would be for the lender.

The hookah lounge is a temporary idea though, dank will move on. The loan isn't for the lounge it's an investment in him, as a person. As an anonymous, unknown, musically talentless, 18 year old child that cannot for the life of him understand why people don't see how great he is.

Whew!
That's what you got out of the 60 BTC loan thread?  I had lost all my money, MtGox locked my account with $300, and nckrazze wouldn't give me a break off the 1.5% daily interest (he said he would at first, but I took too long, obviously, since I was waiting on MtGox).  The dude could have not been greedy and adjusted the interest rate for what was supposed to be a 2-3 day loan.

The best part, though, is that I paid him every bit back, even with his 1.5% daily interest.  People like to leave that part out, it seems.

By the way, I'm not anonymous, I've confirmed my license with two members.  Nobody is talentless - you just have to make your talent, which I am in the process of doing.  And it's been, what, a month?  I believe I've progressed quite well for a month of practice.

In what fucking world do you live where the other party, in a contractual context, has any. goddamn. obligation. to modify post hoc said contract?

If you pawn your guitar, and show up a week late, you get billed the extra week in interest.
If you show up really late, they sell it.
Same for a bank, credit card, credit line and any other financial instrument.

The world doesn't revolve around you. People are in no way obligated to accommodate you. the hell is wrong with you?

Who was the idiot who entered a, what was it, 1.5% 3% daily, compounded, loan? Hold up a mirror! Who in their right fucking mind borrows at 23k% 4.9 million motherfucking percent per annum anyway?!
repentance

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 01:06:31 AM

Who in their right fucking mind borrows at 23k% 4.9 million motherfucking percent per annum anyway?!

The same kind of people who borrow from loan sharks in the real world.

fgervais

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 01:11:41 AM

Who in their right fucking mind borrows at 23k% 4.9 million motherfucking percent per annum anyway?!

The same kind of people who borrow from loan sharks in the real world.

Oh god, the only reason I think it would be sad that Dank would go to a loan shark is that we simply would never hear from him again, instead of being regaled by the tale of how he got cut up into small pieces for trying to stall a major loan...
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 01:20:02 AM

In what fucking world do you live where the other party, in a contractual context, has any. goddamn. obligation. to modify post hoc said contract?
He didn't, which was why I paid him.  I was asking him to be an empathetic human being, which he wasn't capable of doing.

Who was the idiot who entered a, what was it, 1.5% 3% daily, compounded, loan? Hold up a mirror! Who in their right fucking mind borrows at 23k% 4.9 million motherfucking percent per annum anyway?!
It was a short loan that was needed urgently, it's common practice to raise the interest if you need a loan fast.

fgervais

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 01:26:39 AM

He didn't, which was why I paid him.  I was asking him to be an empathetic human being, which he wasn't capable of doing.

It was a short loan that was needed urgently, it's common practice to raise the interest if you need a loan fast.

First, why should he, and more importantly, do you expect this to happen ever?

Also, how much did you pay back, total? I call shenanigans on your repayment of the whole thing.

Finally, even in bitcoins, I never saw anyone offer 4.9kk%. Ever.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 01:31:15 AM

Also, how much did you pay back, total? I call shenanigans on your repayment of the whole thing.

Because helping other humans is a good thing to do.

I paid him 75 BTC, I believe.

fgervais

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 06:31:20 PM

He didn't, which was why I paid him.  I was asking him to be an empathetic human being, which he wasn't capable of doing.

This has no place in banking when you borrow from 99% of the sources available. The sooner you stop seeing the world as your personnal wallet, the better you'll be off.

You. You offered 3% per day. Your contractual offer. Then you. You decided to go back on your offer, because taking a girl to the beach somehow cost you 300$.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=85474.0

nckrazze took you up, and despite the amazing drama you generated, managed to indeed pay him back 75BTC.

By taking another loan, and leaving about 1.54BTC unpaid, under a flat 3% daily. P-p-p-ponzi!

If he kept tally of that 1.54BTC to this day, you would still owe him 30.48BTC.

Worst still, if the interest compounded daily, as it should have, you would still owe him 441.04BTC.

Nah, he was heartless.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 06:45:22 PM

He didn't, which was why I paid him.  I was asking him to be an empathetic human being, which he wasn't capable of doing.

This has no place in banking when you borrow from 99% of the sources available. The sooner you stop seeing the world as your personnal wallet, the better you'll be off.

You. You offered 3% per day. Your contractual offer. Then you. You decided to go back on your offer, because taking a girl to the beach somehow cost you 300$.

nckrazze took you up, and despite the amazing drama you generated, managed to indeed pay him back 75BTC.

By taking another loan, and leaving about 1.54BTC unpaid, under a flat 3% daily. P-p-p-ponzi!

Worst still, if the interest compounded daily, as it should have, you would still owe him 441.04BTC.

Nah, he was heartless.
I think you missed the point.  Just because someone could have been more greedy, doesn't mean they didn't act out of greed.

fgervais

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 06:53:30 PM

Nah, he was heartless.
I think you missed the point.  Just because someone could have been more greedy, doesn't mean they didn't act out of greed.

I guess I'm going to get to use this image often...

You decided on the terms. True or false?
nckrazze offered a first flat 10% after your first miss. True or false?
You failed to pay up. True or false?
nckrazze offered a second flat 15% after that. True or false?
You failed to pay again. True or false?
nckrazze then held you to the original terms. True or false?
You decided on the terms. True or false?
You had to get a second loan to cover the first. True or false?
You didn't repay nckrazze the entire amount he could have demanded. True or false?

He didn't act out of greed, at least after entering into the contract. Once in it, he simply followed the terms your dumb ass set forth.

For a guy that just a few pages ago was asking me why I was pissed when you said autism is A-OOOOK, and that your statements are neither good or bad, I find it highly fucking amuzing to see you rage against a loan, which is neither good or bad.

Don't forget to die in a fire!
capn noe

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 07:01:18 PM

Greed is unsavory to you, but you are living off of money invested in a 'low risk' 'fully insured' ponzi scheme.

Either you have an inheritance or something coming that will wipe your currently accuring debts out later, or you are a troll/scammer. There really is no other option at this point.

You know who says 'trust me' a lot? Con men and pathological liars. Sociopaths of most stripe, really.

Who are the users that you claim can confirm you identity?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: