Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:00:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After corrections, Bitcoin is now ready to go to $1777!  (Read 2233 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:50:30 AM

i can't see the price go over $1000 any time soon, not even within a few years. why not be happy with the price going up slowly?

the problem isn't that we don't wont the price to rise slowly, the problem is that the price isn't moving at all, we are there in the same range

it's like someone is forcing the bitcoin price to stay there forever(chinese maybe?)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thebigtalk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin and co.

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:55:16 AM

That would be a very great news if that would happen but I don't see any basis of this rise anywhere.

There is enough incentive for a rise, but not in short time period. And i don't think it is going to be obvious straight up, but rather bumps and humps all the way up,
like we have seen before. Actually, many insane pumps and such started with a big dump to make confusion..

cheers

That's what I thought too. A straight skyrocket to $1777 doesn't seem to be possible but on a slow-phase, it might.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ammy009

Activity: 303

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 05:12:05 PM

if it hits $1777 then I'll sell all my coins & will give you many many thanks

lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:14:15 PM

I think it'll be back up as the price rises, tons of people come out of the woodwork and say "damn, I was thinking of buying bitcoins when they were cheap and I really missed out.
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 05:41:42 PM

We will see 17777$ bitcoins by the year 2017 but there will be casualties. I'm not sure whether it's all good after that. Your 17k bitcoins may be a drop of honey in a pot of shit.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:53:20 PM

Damn, you got some crazy predictions.

Decline from to $200ish and holding 1 month mid $200ish, and expect to go nearly $2k? its a bit naive thinking unless you expect a huge volume from gemini the twins exchange doing something.
interbtc

Activity: 451

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:25:42 PM

certainly on the horizon. I highly doubt that BTC has "stabilized" at ~250.00
nice to see this much positivity around here. It's been a long  bear market
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:54:55 PM

I don't think it is ready to rise to $1777 just yet. It may get to that price in the future, but it won't be for at least a year. Right now, for the last six months, its been at $215-250. In my opinion, the price is just starting to go up.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:37:15 AM

We will see 17777$ bitcoins by the year 2017 but there will be casualties. I'm not sure whether it's all good after that. Your 17k bitcoins may be a drop of honey in a pot of shit.

I think it's time to remind everyone that I was right  Grin (haters gonna hate victory dance)
I predicted 17k BTC for the year 2017 when it was trading at ~300$

what's the worth of a 17k bitcoin if the TX fees are so high that you can't spend any?
the price tag of 17k is effectively a drop of honey in a pot of shit

Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:20:04 AM

I don't think it is ready to rise to $1777 just yet. It may get to that price in the future, but it won't be for at least a year. Right now, for the last six months, its been at $215-250. In my opinion, the price is just starting to go up.
For me  I think it is possible, bitcoin will create its own history about its rising value and no one can prevent it. So those crypto haters will likely to regret because as we see the bitcoin keeps increasing. Btc keeps surprising us and thus more and more are now getting into crypto.
ohzeih5n

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:09:19 PM

now price is back into 16,000$ in less than 24 hour bitcoin be more unstable.

bitcoin can break historical number before 2018

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:22:22 AM

It may happens, then a large numbers of individuals will moving out from bitcoin and may invest into alts or outside crypto. But as what we observed in the market trend, bitcoin still doing good and it stabilized from $16k-17k. And I believe that bitcoin price won't go that deeper even if there is a huge correction happen.
Marc De Mesel

Activity: 327

The Best Investment Deserves The Largest Exposure

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:30:11 PM

I think it's time to remind everyone that I was right  Grin (haters gonna hate victory dance)

what's the worth of a 17k bitcoin if the TX fees are so high that you can't spend any?

Awesome call hyena!!!  Cool

Early Bitcoin, Byteball & Bitcoin Cash Investor. Loving Voluntarysm, Lambos & Girls Wink
Check out my: https://youtube.com/user/Marcdemesel - https://twitter.com/marcdemesel & https://instagram.com/marc_de_mesel
talktopab

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:28:00 AM

I think it's time to remind everyone that I was right  Grin (haters gonna hate victory dance)

Amazing prediction! What do you mean by "the price tag of 17k is effectively a drop of honey in a pot of shit"? I believe it is overvalued and as such drops more than 50% from that but still I believe the long term growth will surpass that. Do you mean now we have other cryptos that technically pass bitcoin to have a better value than bitcoin and bitcoin will lose all its value for those other coins? or you mean actually the opposite, bitcoin is the only valuable among the shitcoins?

Would appreciate your feedback as I would regard it as very insightful after your incredibly accurate prediction!
Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:42:55 AM

Amazing prediction! What do you mean by "the price tag of 17k is effectively a drop of honey in a pot of shit"? I believe it is overvalued and as such drops more than 50% from that but still I believe the long term growth will surpass that. Do you mean now we have other cryptos that technically pass bitcoin to have a better value than bitcoin and bitcoin will lose all its value for those other coins? or you mean actually the opposite, bitcoin is the only valuable among the shitcoins?

Would appreciate your feedback as I would regard it as very insightful after your incredibly accurate prediction!

Bitcoin Core was completely unusable as a currency at the time of that price. The price tag was the only good thing about it. Transaction fees and the Replace-By-Fee hack pretty much killed the once dear Bitcoin.

Luckily there is Bitcoin Cash, which has turned out to be the king in beggar's clothing, the real Bitcoin. And it has low transaction fees, massive merchant support and safe-to-accept 0-confirmation transactions.

However, when I wrote that prediction in 2015 I was not completely sure what the pot of shit meant. I just knew that there are other much worse things to worry about than the price. And it sure was. Bitcoin was being deliberately crippled and prepared for the transition into a centralized censorship-vulnerable bankster coin. Lightning Network is just smoke and mirrors. So yeah, I personally have changed all my segwitcoin holdings for bitcoins by now (Bitcoin Cash), but I did diversify into other asset classes at the top of the price that I had predicted Cool

Reatim

Activity: 2786
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:03:14 AM

Bitcoin Core was completely unusable as a currency at the time of that price. The price tag was the only good thing about it. Transaction fees and the Replace-By-Fee hack pretty much killed the once dear Bitcoin.

Luckily there is Bitcoin Cash, which has turned out to be the king in beggar's clothing, the real Bitcoin. And it has low transaction fees, massive merchant support and safe-to-accept 0-confirmation transactions.

However, when I wrote that prediction in 2015 I was not completely sure what the pot of shit meant. I just knew that there are other much worse things to worry about than the price. And it sure was. Bitcoin was being deliberately crippled and prepared for the transition into a centralized censorship-vulnerable bankster coin. Lightning Network is just smoke and mirrors. So yeah, I personally have changed all my segwitcoin holdings for bitcoins by now (Bitcoin Cash), but I did diversify into other asset classes at the top of the price that I had predicted Cool

Damn, I was ready to report the user who reply on this 2-3 year old thread as necro-posting, however,, I give you thumbs up for calling it like 2015 and seeing the price could go and almost touch $20K which it did last December 2017.

Anyways, I wouldn't question your shift though for BCH, and I would have to agree that we really need to diversify. I mean diversity not only in crypto but in other class assets as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:36:39 AM

Somewhat unsure of the news, but I think bitcoin will increase slowly but surely, there will not be very fast progress with such a short time.
Always very optimistic about the news and others feel it, hopefully it will be a reality for the future, to be their personal belief and psychological trust can pump the spirit to buy as many coins as possible for new and old investors.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: