Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:54:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After corrections, Bitcoin is now ready to go to $1777!  (Read 2235 times)
bitpump (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:45:28 AM

After corrections, Bitcoin is now ready to go to $1777!

Retweet: https://twitter.com/bitpump/status/609627823372935168

Analysis: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/yKl8DXcB-Support-133/

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:54:55 AM

Awesome news i wish for this to happen this fantastic thing when BTCitcoin will go up to $1777, Bitcoin is stable at current floor from $215 - $240 and as per many trade experts predicting and so many positive news would be helpful to make this wave to go above after this price correction, i am still holding my coins and waiting for bright future.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:12:32 AM

i hope you're right, but i don't see any specific sign, for why we should move to that specific price instead of another, and why we should reach it now and not the next year

guessing is good and all, but it's better to wait and see, besides that guessing is useless if you don't use it for trading
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:32:26 AM

I hope you are right but a part of me is selfish and hopes for more stability so I can accumulate more Bitcoin.
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 09:07:29 AM

Wow that is amazing and just can wish this news to be true.This rise in price is long awaited by lot of investors and holders of Bitcoin if this happens as you showed with the help of chart.If this happens I will make nice amount of profit from my current holdings.Although there is no such sign but in this digital world anything can happen any time.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 09:58:06 AM

it looks like a dream from down here at $220 ish but I think there was a time back at 2012 (?) that people thought the same thing and then there were the $1000 bubble.

I hope I live to see the day again.

Only Bitcoin
Natalia_AnatolioPAMM

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 10:10:11 AM

doesn't seem quite possible to happen
ragi

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 10:14:36 AM

This is some confidence right here. What makes you think this would happen? I am not saying I don't like it though.

no.
real789

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 10:26:41 AM

RT done
I think very hard to hit 1000$ again, 400$ enough for me

===Sempak===
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:47:56 PM

1000 dollars will be at one time considered cheap, the next financial crisis will be bigger, than the last one and even small fraction of all those virtual dollars would make price of Bitcoin baloon. I am just sceptical, that we will see it before late 2016.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 03:01:46 PM

First we had extreme bears being loud, and now we have extreme optimists. Where are the realists?
Raize
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:12:22 PM

First we had extreme bears being loud, and now we have extreme optimists. Where are the realists?

Shaking our heads. :/ Though perhaps you would think I'm not actually a realist if you keep reading...

(Massive "My Opinion" Warning)

There's signs of a turnaround, but it probably isn't going to happen the way most people expect, and a lot of folks may get burned. The jump from $2.50 to $7 in late 2011/early 2012 surprised most people and even fooled a few of us that thought huge gains were coming back again. I expect something similar to happen again. Instead of continuing to increase, the price fell back down and never saw $7 for a long time (6 months back then would be equivalent to about a year and a half today if you follow the logarithmic trend which others have posted about sporadically here). So yeah, look to see a surprise jump in price to ~$600 before falling again for another year or so and burning a lot of people in the process, IMHO. It'll be a long time before we see the ATH again, IMHO, though I have to admit that I'm still pretty optimistic we will see it by the end of 2018. Around May 2020 I expect to see a new ATH.

Please do NOT take my opinions here as solid financial advice, however. I believe interested investors should have some exposure to Bitcoin itself (instead of just crypto-companies), but I've known several people who "bet the farm" on it so to speak, and even though I told people in 2011 to buy a few hundred dollars worth, for some reason these same people ignored me and bought far more than they should have in late 2013, instead. If you're going to get exposure, do it now while the volume and interest is essentially dead, and for the love of God do not risk more than you're willing to lose.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:59:37 PM

The realists are making the moves to turn the bear market into a bull one, so they can collect their profits from the time when they made the bears be the loudest.

Habeler876

Activity: 624

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:01:57 PM

I'm open to the possibility -- although my gut tells me bitcoin won't get really bullish again (new ATHs) for another year or two yet -- but the chart really doesn't say anything to me. The weekly doesn't look "bubbly" to me at all.

manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:32:51 PM

We've obviously ended the long term correction phase, but from now on it will still be a low price with small ups and downs, which people will perceive as stability, but eventually we'll have other mini crashes before the new ATH, which will frustrate people and make them abandon. Unfortunately, few have the mindset to win in the game of waiting.
Kanine Awe

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:34:32 PM

I think you might be extrapolating a little hard here.  It'd be awesome if it happens but I highly doubt it.  Always keep a positive attitude though Cheesy.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:00:57 PM

Shaking our heads. :/ Though perhaps you would think I'm not actually a realist if you keep reading...
(Massive "My Opinion" Warning)
There's signs of a turnaround, but it probably isn't going to happen the way most people expect, and a lot of folks may get burned. The jump from $2.50 to $7 in late 2011/early 2012 surprised most people and even fooled a few of us that thought huge gains were coming back again. I expect something similar to happen again. Instead of continuing to increase, the price fell back down and never saw $7 for a long time (6 months back then would be equivalent to about a year and a half today if you follow the logarithmic trend which others have posted about sporadically here). So yeah, look to see a surprise jump in price to ~$600 before falling again for another year or so and burning a lot of people in the process, IMHO. It'll be a long time before we see the ATH again, IMHO, though I have to admit that I'm still pretty optimistic we will see it by the end of 2018. Around May 2020 I expect to see a new ATH.

Please do NOT take my opinions here as solid financial advice, however. I believe interested investors should have some exposure to Bitcoin itself (instead of just crypto-companies), but I've known several people who "bet the farm" on it so to speak, and even though I told people in 2011 to buy a few hundred dollars worth, for some reason these same people ignored me and bought far more than they should have in late 2013, instead. If you're going to get exposure, do it now while the volume and interest is essentially dead, and for the love of God do not risk more than you're willing to lose.

To be honest, i don't analyse the charts to extent like most of other people do, instead, i like to follow simple logic of things. And it gets me the conclusion that there's a ton of money
missing here, that just waits for trend reversal/ bottom to happen, before it re-enters the market. The price fall from 1250 down to under 200 is enough of a sign that thee's little place left for floor.

I agree that the first stage of another bubble will be smaller bubble that will in the end shake weak hands before continuing upward, but at maximum 5-6 years from now, another large hype will happen,
that will make current ATH look like a joke, and i think it will never go under that level again, leaving traders no other choice than to rebuy even higher then they sold.
Same like you said, this is my opinion, and ofcourse i can't guarantee anything, but i'm pretty confident that this is exactly how it's gonna play out if the politics don't get in the way of bitcoin progress.

cheers
thebigtalk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin and co.

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:18:50 PM

That would be a very great news if that would happen but I don't see any basis of this rise anywhere.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:21:51 PM

i can't see the price go over $1000 any time soon, not even within a few years. why not be happy with the price going up slowly?
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 12:18:17 AM

That would be a very great news if that would happen but I don't see any basis of this rise anywhere.

There is enough incentive for a rise, but not in short time period. And i don't think it is going to be obvious straight up, but rather bumps and humps all the way up,
like we have seen before. Actually, many insane pumps and such started with a big dump to make confusion..

cheers
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: