Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:15:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin staking - the new way to get altcoins and stay in the game  (Read 10033 times)
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 05:04:33 AM

I d say the most interesting PoS coin by far. No pumps, no dumps, no premine, no scammers, just steady growth.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:12:17 AM

Well, I told you guys this coin s extremely interesting. The price went up over 100% in the last 24 hours.
I m telling you again, DMD Diamond s going to double in price again in a couple of months time.

maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 03:16:38 PM

I am totally newbie to staking, have some Hyperstake and Mintcoin and just downloaded Diamond, but I do not know really how it works.

For example Hyperstake says that 8.8 hours minimum stake, after buying some coins, they give me an estimate of 150+ days  Embarrassed besides this, the guides talk about unlocking wallet, gaining weight, block sizes.... I cannot understand and do not really know how I will gain more coins.

Similar with mintcoin, cannot foresee how much time would it get to mint some.

Can you explain how it is with diamond? It is just hold to coins and they will be multiplied? how much will it take?

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 06:46:03 PM

I am totally newbie to staking, have some Hyperstake and Mintcoin and just downloaded Diamond, but I do not know really how it works.

For example Hyperstake says that 8.8 hours minimum stake, after buying some coins, they give me an estimate of 150+ days  Embarrassed besides this, the guides talk about unlocking wallet, gaining weight, block sizes.... I cannot understand and do not really know how I will gain more coins.

Similar with mintcoin, cannot foresee how much time would it get to mint some.

Can you explain how it is with diamond? It is just hold to coins and they will be multiplied? how much will it take?

Sure, it would be my pleasure.

DMD Diamond wallet is a bit more advanced then most of other PoS coins wallets. All you need to do it get coins, place them in a wallet and leave them there. No need to split block, group coins, worry about difficulty, calculate mint age, etc. The wallet does it all for you. The only rule is not to move the coins from the wallet or you will reset your mint age.

About staking periods, the minimum staking time is 9 days. You can get coins, close your wallet and open it for mining once every two weeks, once a month, whatever you like, the wallet will calculate your mint age and stake accordingly.

Very simple and very profitable. DMD Diamond s also got very unique inflation control system which prevent overproduction of coins, you can get more info on the home page or main BTT thread from my sig.
About staking results, at current PoS rates, 1000 DMD stake just above 40 new DMD a month.

Once more thing, since DMD Diamond s a very old coin, 2 years old, it s got a bit long blockchain, due to many transactions. It s gonna take you about 2 days to sync from 0, this is normal and you need to do it only once.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 07:38:17 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2015, 06:42:20 PM by crazyivan

2nd DMD Diamond bday is almost here, less then a week to go.

There is 2nd anniversary birthday cake competition currently running where you can win 250 DMD.

Take a look if interested,

https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,120.0.html

Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:11:18 AM

Just installed it a week ago and now opening it every now and then. Is there a plan to release a client that does not need the full blockchain? Because for example Multibit needs a hard reset every month or two but saves ages when not opened for a week or two. Diamond wallet takes roughly 5 minutes to just -start- syncing Smiley
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 07:59:45 AM

Nice share! With mining situation like this now, PoS is good choice.
AFAIK amber coin is legit right? But I must have 10000 coins before I ready for stake CMIIW

Also I want to hear about legit altcoin which legit and easy to stake, shoot me with PM is not problem Wink

Problem with staking is that you need to leave the wallet open. In that sense, PoW also has it flaws, but has a more solid distribution if you start factoring in a lot of "noobs". Because depending on userfriendlyness, a lot of those will be joining (even more).

For example, my mum won't have her wallet open all the time, even if she made use of a coin every day for small payments.

This is not true. You can open your wallet and stake once a week or once a month if you like. In the meantime, even offline, your coins gain maturity and once you unlock your wallet, they stake.
So, in this sense, PoS is much superior to PoW.

I know you mostly speak about DMD but thats not the case for all pos coins. Most of them only stake when your wallet is connected and you lose staking when youre not. Thats why pool staking or having a server is best for these coins i think.

Another thing you might want to mention, that i only learned lately, is that the price of altcoins often dont react on the price of bitcoin. So btc-dmd would most probably not adjust to a rising or falling bitcoin price. In theory it should, but it doesnt. So holding small altcoins mostly is like holding bitcoins on top. When bitcoins rise you will earn on top but when they drop you might make minus even though you stake or altcoin price is rising. Might happen.

Though there are some coins you can use to secure yourself against the bitcoin price. Though those arent pos coins i believe.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 01:59:32 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2015, 02:40:19 PM by cyberpinoy

I know you mostly speak about DMD but thats not the case for all pos coins. Most of them only stake when your wallet is connected and you lose staking when youre not. Thats why pool staking or having a server is best for these coins i think.

Actually in order to actually "Stake" every wallet must be connected to the network, once you have staked you can then turn the wallet off and wait again until the coins have matured so you can Stake again. The benefits of joining a pool are not so much the fact we are connected to the networks but the fact you have the ability to gain more in returns, where your wallet may stake once a week, by adding your coins with ours you have the ability to possibly stake 10 times a day allowing you to earn much more in the long term of things.

You will not necessarily "lose" any stake actually, you have to know the coins you are staking, coins have a max age/weight. Watching this will really tell you the best time to be opening your wallet Smiley Other wallets have a reward based on something totally different its really a matter of the coin and its staking mechanics (passive, competitive, compounding, flat rate) not so much the time elapsed between when you open and close your wallet.

Another thing you might want to mention, that i only learned lately, is that the price of altcoins often dont react on the price of bitcoin. So btc-dmd would most probably not adjust to a rising or falling bitcoin price. In theory it should, but it doesnt. So holding small altcoins mostly is like holding bitcoins on top. When bitcoins rise you will earn on top but when they drop you might make minus even though you stake or altcoin price is rising. Might happen.

Actually history has proven Altcoin prices are heavily impacted by the value of BTC. The value of bitcoin itself is not what impacts the altcoin markets its the sell offs of the alts to recoupe the losses people see in the value of BTC. As BTC drops people sell (lets say DMD) they will sell a portion of their DMD portfolio to recoupe the losses they took from BTC value decrease. Because of this the DMD/BTC value goes down. As BTC rises up the opposite would happen now people have a little extra value in BTC at which point they can take their profits and buy some DMD to earn a little interest on the profit they have earned and wait for the drop again. Values of coins have absolutely no impact on the crypto markets its the buys and sells that impact the markets and their values.

Though there are some coins you can use to secure yourself against the bitcoin price. Though those arent pos coins i believe.

POS coins will be the future, POW coins have a lot of flaws ahead of them in terms of userfriendlines, transaction times, difficulty rises, and mining efficiency, all of which will drastically impact the value of that coin. Look at right now for example, I can buy a new computer from crazyivan for 1 BTC it could take up to 2 hours for him to get the BTC with their transaction times (and dont quote any stats from blockchain.info i'll use real time experience not a biased chart that has misleading information) (EDIT: example I just sent 2 transactions 25 minutes ago, I sent one in bitcoin first "HIGH PRIORITY", to an investor requesting a fast withdraw, and one in Netcoin to our wallet, the funds from the Netcoin transaction have confirmed and are there, the BTC transaction has not had even 1 confirm in 25 minutes and its high priority) So from real user experience, it takes 30 minutes to 2 hours for an actual bitcoin transaction to go thru and be confirmed. Or I can send him 652 DMD for the computer and the transaction will be completed in less than 10 minutes. This is where adaptation comes in, who wants a coin that's going to take up to 2 hours to confirm when I can use one that takes less than 10 minutes.

How is using POS coins more beneficial to the seller than using POW coins? Well in our example, now crazyivan has 652 DMD he can break down into 3 blocks and put them in his wallet and he can actually earn a bit of extra profit on the coins he just accepted, if he puts his bitcoin in his wallet 3 weeks later he will still have 1 BTC. POS coins are a great utility for businesses actually as they can set their wallets up to stake and earn profits on the coins they accept after the sale of their products. This is something POW coins can not do.

So in conclusion if you accept a non POS coin and the value drops before you sell them off you take a chance of loosing some of your profit on the product you just sold, where as if you accept a POS coin and stake on those coins before you sell them off, if the value drops a little bit you may have earned enough in the staking to recoupe that dip in price and put you even farther up in profits even tho the price fell.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 10:54:09 PM

Actually in order to actually "Stake" every wallet must be connected to the network, once you have staked you can then turn the wallet off and wait again until the coins have matured so you can Stake again. The benefits of joining a pool are not so much the fact we are connected to the networks but the fact you have the ability to gain more in returns, where your wallet may stake once a week, by adding your coins with ours you have the ability to possibly stake 10 times a day allowing you to earn much more in the long term of things.

I see i wrote my sentence not correct. I mean that not all pos coins are maturing so that you can stake more once you put your wallet online. Some, for example clams, only stake when you are online. Being offline does not give you an advantage. For those coins its best to stay in a pool since they will make sure to be online all the time. Having many coins doesnt bring much more reward because of lower variance. Over time it should be similar with solomining. Though of course a pool has a bigger chance of orphaning other blocks.

Of course there are the coins too that you mean, where you can earn more by manipulating blocks and staking overproportional more with more coins.

You will not necessarily "lose" any stake actually, you have to know the coins you are staking, coins have a max age/weight. Watching this will really tell you the best time to be opening your wallet Smiley Other wallets have a reward based on something totally different its really a matter of the coin and its staking mechanics (passive, competitive, compounding, flat rate) not so much the time elapsed between when you open and close your wallet.

Actually history has proven Altcoin prices are heavily impacted by the value of BTC. The value of bitcoin itself is not what impacts the altcoin markets its the sell offs of the alts to recoupe the losses people see in the value of BTC. As BTC drops people sell (lets say DMD) they will sell a portion of their DMD portfolio to recoupe the losses they took from BTC value decrease. Because of this the DMD/BTC value goes down. As BTC rises up the opposite would happen now people have a little extra value in BTC at which point they can take their profits and buy some DMD to earn a little interest on the profit they have earned and wait for the drop again. Values of coins have absolutely no impact on the crypto markets its the buys and sells that impact the markets and their values.

You mean value balancing? I observed clams a bit but i didnt see that they react on the btc price. With rising bitcoin price the btc-clam price should be lowering but it didnt happen. So when holding altcoins you might always have the risk of holding bitcoins at the same time. Which means you have to observe both prices if you dont want to lose.

POS coins will be the future, POW coins have a lot of flaws ahead of them in terms of userfriendlines, transaction times, difficulty rises, and mining efficiency, all of which will drastically impact the value of that coin. Look at right now for example, I can buy a new computer from crazyivan for 1 BTC it could take up to 2 hours for him to get the BTC with their transaction times (and dont quote any stats from blockchain.info i'll use real time experience not a biased chart that has misleading information) (EDIT: example I just sent 2 transactions 25 minutes ago, I sent one in bitcoin first "HIGH PRIORITY", to an investor requesting a fast withdraw, and one in Netcoin to our wallet, the funds from the Netcoin transaction have confirmed and are there, the BTC transaction has not had even 1 confirm in 25 minutes and its high priority) So from real user experience, it takes 30 minutes to 2 hours for an actual bitcoin transaction to go thru and be confirmed. Or I can send him 652 DMD for the computer and the transaction will be completed in less than 10 minutes. This is where adaptation comes in, who wants a coin that's going to take up to 2 hours to confirm when I can use one that takes less than 10 minutes.

Thats right. Im not sure though if bitcoin will become obsolete once. I believe pos-coins have their own flaws though they dont come to mind now.

How is using POS coins more beneficial to the seller than using POW coins? Well in our example, now crazyivan has 652 DMD he can break down into 3 blocks and put them in his wallet and he can actually earn a bit of extra profit on the coins he just accepted, if he puts his bitcoin in his wallet 3 weeks later he will still have 1 BTC. POS coins are a great utility for businesses actually as they can set their wallets up to stake and earn profits on the coins they accept after the sale of their products. This is something POW coins can not do.

Thats correct. But no one should forget that pos-coins broke already often in the past. Its not like they are a so stable currency like bitcoin. Most might be stable but they are a bit riskier. Thats something to keep in mind when using them.

So in conclusion if you accept a non POS coin and the value drops before you sell them off you take a chance of loosing some of your profit on the product you just sold, where as if you accept a POS coin and stake on those coins before you sell them off, if the value drops a little bit you may have earned enough in the staking to recoupe that dip in price and put you even farther up in profits even tho the price fell.

Thats right. Though theoretically staking should lead to inflation, price should adjust to the amount of new coins. Though thats not happening for most coins for some reason. Guess its the peoples believe in the price.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 01:28:15 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2015, 01:40:04 AM by cyberpinoy

I see i wrote my sentence not correct. I mean that not all pos coins are maturing so that you can stake more once you put your wallet online. Some, for example clams, only stake when you are online. Being offline does not give you an advantage. For those coins its best to stay in a pool since they will make sure to be online all the time. Having many coins doesnt bring much more reward because of lower variance. Over time it should be similar with solomining. Though of course a pool has a bigger chance of orphaning other blocks.

Of course there are the coins too that you mean, where you can earn more by manipulating blocks and staking overproportional more with more coins.

Clams are in a bracket of POS all thier own. To understand POS, using Clams as an example is the worst coin to use,. The mechanics of Clams is not like most POS coins, so the information you have is not based on the basic mechanics of POS it is based on clams and this is why you are so confused as to how POS functions in a larger aspect of things. The fact you believe holding more coins will not gain you higher rewards faster tells me you have a lot to learn about the real mechanics of POS coins.

Here is an example you buy 100 DMD put it in a wallet and just leave it connected, Ill buy 10,000 DMD and do the same who do you think will earn more coins staking after a 2 month period?

You do not manipulate a block, I really hate that terminology, no one is "manipulating" anything its called structuring. We are structuring blocks we dont manipulate them, its not like once you make a block you can change that value without effecting the age or maturity of the coin, to Manipulate a block there must be some unfair or unscrupulous action going on, what we do is structure the blocks in sizes that allow us to gain maximum rewards in the fastest amount of time. which is what all real stakers are attempting to do.

You mean value balancing? I observed clams a bit but i didnt see that they react on the btc price. With rising bitcoin price the btc-clam price should be lowering but it didnt happen. So when holding altcoins you might always have the risk of holding bitcoins at the same time. Which means you have to observe both prices if you dont want to lose.

As I stated before the value of one coin is not based on the value of another coins market, it is based on the buys and sells of that particular coins market. if there is no movement on a market of a coin that is because no one is buying or selling it. If you see bitcoin value increase dramatically and an altcoin value does not rise in a day or two, this means investors in that altcoin market are not investing their BTC profits to buy into that market (this should tell you where that coins stands in the overall scheme of things) As you pointed out, there is a lot a trader can see from watching the markets. BTC is your basis, it is the gold of the crypto exchange, it tells you a lot about other coins and their value than just a bunch of numbers after a decimal place.

Thats right. Im not sure though if bitcoin will become obsolete once. I believe pos-coins have their own flaws though they dont come to mind now.

Bitcoin may never become "obsolete" but the flaws it is facing will hold it back and possibly move it out of popularity, once that happens the bitcoin developers will finally fix the real problems of bitcoin, and this new "No Fork" policy they have tried to implement will be abolished all together. Because in order to fix Bitcoin right now it is going to take a hard fork update.

Thats correct. But no one should forget that pos-coins broke already often in the past. Its not like they are a so stable currency like bitcoin. Most might be stable but they are a bit riskier. Thats something to keep in mind when using them.

hmm I have only one comment to this. https://bitcoin.org/en/alert/2015-07-04-spv-mining that about sums up that assessment of POS being broken in comparison to Bitcoin. And FYI in POS you will soon find out when something is broken the developers actually work together to fix it, I have been in a hangouts with 5 or more developers from 5 different coins working on a situation they found in the code and working together to fix the problem.

Thats right. Though theoretically staking should lead to inflation, price should adjust to the amount of new coins. Though thats not happening for most coins for some reason. Guess its the peoples believe in the price.

It is not happening because more and more people are realizing the true benefits of using POS coins. From the benefits of profits on sold products to the efficiency of mining them awareness is spreading like wildfire. As you saw in my post above its much easier to use an altcoin than it is Bitcoin. Transaction times are faster, the benefits are much bigger and mining them is more efficient.

As most newbies in POS you have a misguided understanding of POS coins in a large aspect of longevity. POS coins have inflation controls built in. If you find one that does not have some kind of inflation control built in than its not a coin to be using. FOR POS you do not need a huge Premine at all, its good to stat one as a POW/POS hybrid to jump start the chain, then offer a big reward phase in the first year of the launch then you will notice all good POS coins have some kind of diminishing reward system in place. Each one is a little bit different based on what the overall goals are for each coin.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 03:26:53 PM

I only mean... the markets btc-poscoin mostly dont react on moves in the btc market. In fact, when these poscoins would have a fixed value they would get a lower value when bitcoin goes up and a higher when it goes down. Though that does not happen as far as i see.

So what everyone would need to watch about is that the bitcoin price is stable. It doesnt make sense when the bitcoin price is dropping by 25% in a week and your 100 pos coins are still worth the same amount of bitcoins. All the staking would be useless then.

You would need to be very careful about what you hold, you not only need to observe the btc-poscoin price but the btc price on top. Otherwise you can lose fast and your portfolio only has risen on the paper.

My observation so far.

And the forks (2 happened) are nothing that can risk bitcoin in total. Bitcoin wont break down to zero over night. Though that can happen with pos coins if one isnt cautious.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 05:12:59 PM

I only mean... the markets btc-poscoin mostly dont react on moves in the btc market. In fact, when these poscoins would have a fixed value they would get a lower value when bitcoin goes up and a higher when it goes down. Though that does not happen as far as i see.

again NO COINS move just because the BTC USD market moves. the only reason any coins market moves is becasue something in that specific pair has been bought or sold. the only way to move the BTC DMD market is to either buy DMD with BTC or sell DMD for BTC. What on earth ever made you think buying or selling on the BTC/USD market would have an effect on any other pair than BTC/USD I just cant understand. There are no indexes in crypto exchanges yet. So altho i said BTC was the gold of crypto it was only meant as the basis of crypto not the way gold serves the foreign exchange.

So what everyone would need to watch about is that the bitcoin price is stable. It doesnt make sense when the bitcoin price is dropping by 25% in a week and your 100 pos coins are still worth the same amount of bitcoins. All the staking would be useless then.

ahh grasshopper the POS force is weak with you, more research on POS coins you need.

You would need to be very careful about what you hold, you not only need to observe the btc-poscoin price but the btc price on top. Otherwise you can lose fast and your portfolio only has risen on the paper.

You need to be just as careful when buying bitcoin, I know a lot of people who complained in this very forum because they lost all their money buying bitcoin, the difference is at least with POS coins you have a way to earn some of your losses back. You cant do that with bitcoin, you wont earn BTC by holding it in your BTC wallet now will you. So when the price falls at least you are earning a few coins here and there to make up the difference.

And the forks (2 happened) are nothing that can risk bitcoin in total. Bitcoin wont break down to zero over night. Though that can happen with pos coins if one isnt cautious.

And here is why we have 2 hour transaction times in bitcoin, the developers, much like the bitcoin enthusiasts, feel as long as its worth more than their level of expectancy, theres no real problem to fix. To be quite honest absolutely any coin can go to zero overnight, ANY COIN including Bitcoin, if the right people with the power to make it so wants it that way it will be that way.we can already see huge manipulations in the bitcoin market . With enough coins anyone can make any crypto coin market go to 0 overnight, its that simple.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 05:26:17 PM

again NO COINS move just because the BTC USD market moves. the only reason any coins market moves is becasue something in that specific pair has been bought or sold. the only way to move the BTC DMD market is to either buy DMD for BTC or sell DMD for BTC. What on earth ever mad eyou think buying or selling on the BTC/USD market would have an effect on any other pair than BTC/USD I just cant understand. There are no indexes in crypto exchanges yet so altho i said BTC was the gold of crypto it was only meant as the basis of crypto not the way gold serves the foreign exchange.

Why is it that you cant keep calm? You have a fiery temperament and i think its not helping you.

It would be the logical step when the price of pos-coins that is noted in btc, would move when the btc-fiat price is moving. Why? Because btc is volatile and fiat is way less volatile. So at the end what matters is what you can buy with the money you have. When bitcoins drop in price, fiatwise, then that means you can buy less things, like food, cars and so on with it. When altcoins are traded against bitcoins, and these bitcoins have a lower value now, then the logical following would be that these altcoins would rise in bitcoin price when bitcoinprice is falling. Otherwise they will lose in value, together with the bitcoin. And why should these altcoins lose in value when the bitcoin price is falling? Either they have a own value or they are bound to the bitcoin price. And it seems they are bound to the bitcoin. Nothing more is what i said.

So what every altcoin investor has to watch at is that this mechanism is in effect. I hope you see now what i write about.

ahh grasshopper the POS force is weak with you, more research on POS coins you need.

No, when you bought 100 poscoins for 10 bitcoins. Then the bitcoin price drops 25% and the poscoins are still worth 10 bitcoins then you effectively lost 25% in value too. Take away Staking profits of course.

You need to be just as careful when buying bitcoin, I know a lot of people who complained in this very forum because they lost all their money buying bitcoin, the difference is at least with POS coins you have a way to earn some of your losses back. You cant do that with bitcoin, you wont earn BTC by holding it in your BTC wallet now will you. So when the price falls at least you are earning a few coins here and there to make up the difference.

And here is why we have 2 hour transaction times in bitcoin, the developers, much like the bitcoin enthusiasts, feel as long as its worth more than their level of expectancy, theres no real problem to fix. To be quite honest absolutely any coin can go to zero overnight, ANY COIN including Bitcoin, if the right people with the power to make it so wants it that way it will be that way.we can already see huge manipulations in the bitcoin market . With enough coins anyone can make any crypto coin market go to 0 overnight, its that simple.

I only say its way more unlikely that a huge coin like bitcoin drops to zero than an altcoin where only some whales need to drop and the world is ending. Manipulations in altcoin markets are even easier than on bitcoin markets.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:39:35 AM

No dumps, just steady and constant growth, take a look at the graph.

True, the main is still the volume, it s not bad but it can be even better. However, this s been steadily growing too.

I write all this to support my claim DMD Diamond s a long term and sustainable investment. If you want to play with volatile coins with high risk and rewards, this is not a coin for you.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:57:17 PM

DMD Diamond continues to grow, almost $0.6 per 1 DMD.

Let s see how long is it gonna take to reach $1.

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 07:28:23 PM

i think this
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/impressive-398-value-gain-9-months-helmut-siedl
(written before the last raise so it would be even better now......)

show pretty good why a POS and decreasing value over time is a urban legend

POS is like POW a way to secure network and rollout coins following a coinrolloutplan

(yes serious coins have a plan and not create their specs by what looks cool on first look)

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:39:46 PM

Now you can see how good was my advice. All these coins with high stake rates, Tek, Hyp, etc. have faced a significant price decrease while DMD Diamond and coins with lower PoS rate still continue growing.

Never let greed makes decisions for you.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 05:33:04 PM

We are proud to announce another online staking and cloud hashing service joining DMD Diamond family.

Paycoin.asia has decided to add DMD to its portfolio of investments.

In case cloud staking is something which you might find interesting, take a look a their pages, here is the link: https://paycoin.asia/index/index.php

Paycoin.asia, welcome and we wish you a lot of fun and profits.

Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:26:27 PM

We are proud to announce another online staking and cloud hashing service joining DMD Diamond family.

In case cloud staking is something which you might find interesting, take a look a their pages, here is the link: https://paycoin.asia/index/index.php

They pay out in XPY, is that the paycoin from our dear friends at GAW Miners?
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:11:51 AM

They pay out in XPY, is that the paycoin from our dear friends at GAW Miners?

If this is not a preferable option, you can always use Stakeminers.com, they pay in BTC or stake DMD youself. These are just different options for people who like staking.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: