Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:33:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] some casascius silvers  (Read 1361 times)
wheresmycoin (OP)

Activity: 654
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 01:17:54 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2015, 12:24:09 PM by wheresmycoin

interested in buying some casascius silver. graded/ungraded.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 12:22:59 PM

I have a bunch of silver being graded currently. If you are still looking in 2 weeks drop me a message.
wheresmycoin (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 12:39:41 PM

I have a bunch of silver being graded currently. If you are still looking in 2 weeks drop me a message.

what's the list of silver you got?

worked out a deal with scottj and quickseller. Waiting for an email before i can send the rest of payment immediately.

Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 04:50:07 AM

Here's a silver Casascius (among others), it appears this one is still on the block to be sold: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089616.0

Let me know, if you don't mind, what you pay for your silver. It's good for the community to know what these coins are selling for.

Good luck!

wheresmycoin (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 06:15:24 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2015, 06:25:37 AM by wheresmycoin

Here's a silver Casascius (among others), it appears this one is still on the block to be sold: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089616.0

Let me know, if you don't mind, what you pay for your silver. It's good for the community to know what these coins are selling for.

Good luck!

I bought at around previous market BTC rate. No luck in securing a bargain Sad

probably can get it pretty cheap if it's on auction.
wheresmycoin (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:57:48 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2015, 11:15:07 AM by wheresmycoin

couple deals going well for both sides, getting a few more silvers..

PM me. Smiley
Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 11:43:11 PM

Good luck!

What's the previous market BTC rate? You bought one for $250 or BTC1? The reason I asked what you paid is so we could determine what the market rate is.

ACCTseller

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 11:49:22 PM

Good luck!

What's the previous market BTC rate? You bought one for $250 or BTC1? The reason I asked what you paid is so we could determine what the market rate is.
Do you have any actual casascius coins to sell, are you genuinely interested in buying some coins, or what is the purpose of your posting Roll Eyes

He is saying that he has been buying casascius coins for roughly what they have been selling for as of recently. Occasionally, when people need money quickly, they will be willing to sell at low prices.

@OP - casascious coins tend to increase in value over time, so even if you don't get a good deal today, in some amount of time, the price you paid will certainly feel like a good deal
wheresmycoin (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:16:46 AM

i actually spent more than 4.3BTC for a gold gilt graded 1BTC
Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 06:54:06 AM

Good luck!

Do you have any actual casascius coins to sell, are you genuinely interested in buying some coins, or what is the purpose of your posting Roll Eyes

He is saying that he has been buying casascius coins for roughly what they have been selling for as of recently. Occasionally, when people need money quickly, they will be willing to sell at low prices.

@OP - casascious coins tend to increase in value over time, so even if you don't get a good deal today, in some amount of time, the price you paid will certainly feel like a good deal

I'm interested in seeing where the market is for these coins as the sale prices fluctuate. Some times they go for BTC2 other times for more. The OP answered that question, which is much appreciated!

wheresmycoin (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:28:14 AM

finally received the graded coin.

looks very nice.

thanks to Quickseller for one of his collections.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:44:28 PM

finally received the graded coin.

looks very nice.

thanks to Quickseller for one of his collections.

Thanks for the smooth deal. The OP sent a message to escrow to release the escrow minutes after the coin was showing as being delivered. He was also very nice to work with.
wheresmycoin (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 06:11:47 AM

Still looking for some casascius silvers.
pm me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: