Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:56:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop forcing chemotherapy on patients when there are better treatment  (Read 1542 times)
Fuck NWO (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 01:23:01 PM

alternatives.

"Petition:

We the people do not want to be forced to have chemotherapy. We should have the right to choose what kind of treatment we want. Chemotherapy is toxic.

We the people of America should have freedom of choice and we are tired of corporate greed blocking alternative treatments here in America.

Other countries are already using different treatments that are less toxic with great success."

Sign the petition

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/stop-forcing-people-with-cancer-and-the-parents-of-caner-patients-to-have-to-do-chemotherapy-we-have-the-right-to-choose-what-we-want-for-our-treatment.html
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bumm

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 01:57:09 PM

alternatives.

"Petition:

We the people do not want to be forced to have chemotherapy. We should have the right to choose what kind of treatment we want. Chemotherapy is toxic.

We the people of America should have freedom of choice and we are tired of corporate greed blocking alternative treatments here in America.

Other countries are already using different treatments that are less toxic with great success."

Sign the petition

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/stop-forcing-people-with-cancer-and-the-parents-of-caner-patients-to-have-to-do-chemotherapy-we-have-the-right-to-choose-what-we-want-for-our-treatment.html

Absolutely right. There are natural ways which can replace chemotherapy. I have heard that in Kerala, India, there are few people who completely cure the cancer using natural ointments and medicines. And their success results are over 90%.
Harry Hood

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 03:06:14 PM

alternatives.

"Petition:

Sign the petition

Absolutely right. There are natural ways which can replace chemotherapy. I have heard that in Kerala, India, there are few people who completely cure the cancer using natural ointments and medicines. And their success results are over 90%.

I don't understand this. You say there are few people who completely cure the cancer using natural ointments and medicines and that their success results are over 90%.

So are you saying that the nature medicines are working or not?

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:45:25 PM

alternatives.

"Petition:

Sign the petition

It's utter bullshit!

There are charlatans who try to convince people of such thing, no real, proven case is ever demonstrated and scientific test, if it ever comes to that, will show that's fraud.

If you wanna keep safe from charlatans have this in mind, there is no natural medicine, there is no alternative medicine and there's no traditional medicine, there's only medicine.

Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 06:16:05 PM

Alternative medicine needs to be regulated,way to many con artists exploiting people wanting to live longer. The double edge of that sword is that big pharma gets involved and exploits it on their end. Kind of how I see medicinal marijuana going in the next couple of years.

Hate how subjects like this are so hard to fix without some one dirtying the water.

With any change of serious notion,it takes time and a lot of open dialogue or its being forced in a bad way.
Fuck NWO (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 06:53:24 PM

G. Edward Griffin - A World Without Cancer - The Story Of Vitamin B17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeYMduufa-E
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 10:18:16 PM

"Alternative treatments" is a vague term for non-standard anti-cancer treatments, a lot of what people read is bogus.
However, there are many food supplements that have anti-cancer activity, and can be used, after some research, to enhance
the effectiveness of conventional chemotherapy. Some supplements do have potent anti-cancer prevention properties, can be
safely used for a long time at medium-high doses (I did experiments on myself  Grin).
There are also some non-cancer-drugs that can be repurposed in oncology, in combination with chemotherapy.

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:03:19 AM

Chemotherapy is not only toxic, but it is also quite painful as well. I know some of my friends who went through chemotherapy. They suffered quite a lot. But I don't know much about the alternate forms of treatment. If they are safe, and if they give the same results as chemotherapy, then they should be used instead of this procedure.
aahzmundus

Activity: 644

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:10:51 AM

alternatives.

"Petition:

Sign the petition

That sounds too good to be true. Cancer has been a global issue, and if there existed a magic medicine that was capable of curing cancer like you said, the world would be after it. I think you need to get a reality check on that.

About Chemotherapy, it's painful and it is really tough to cope with for any patient undergoing it. But the thing, there doesn't seem to be an alternative treatment as yet, with that being said, I believe it should be a choice whether or not a patient takes Chemotherapy because it has huge huge impact on the person and the people around the person undergoing the treatment.

Hope modern medicine finds a better solution.

RaginglikeaBoss

Activity: 302

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 06:25:50 AM

Chemotherapy is not only toxic, but it is also quite painful as well. I know some of my friends who went through chemotherapy. They suffered quite a lot. But I don't know much about the alternate forms of treatment. If they are safe, and if they give the same results as chemotherapy, then they should be used instead of this procedure.

You do realize that chemotherapy being toxic is the point, right?  You say you don't know much about alternatives but you seem to be lacking on the main-line treatment.  Google chemotherapy, then post your response.  No promises if I care enough about you potentially surviving cancer to reply.

thebigtalk

Activity: 350

Bitcoin and co.

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:35:46 AM

I don't know man.. I mean it helps people with cancer somehow to extend their lives. Unless there's a cure for cancer, chemo will no longer an option. Chemo being a toxic is its function. Anyway, I signed the petition as well.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Finchy

Activity: 315

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:50:19 AM

Chemo isn't forced on anyone as you can always refuse it. I've yet to see any real alternatives but am open to them but not without any verifiable and testable evidence. You often here conspiracy nuts harping on about how cannabis can cure cancer as well (anyone remember dank) but I've yet to see any real evidence of that either (though I think there should be many studies on it as it obviously does have some medicinal benefits but I'm not sure curing cancer is one).
Fuck NWO (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:14:12 AM

Some alternatives

- Ozonated water
- Infrared
- intravenous vitamin C
- Enzyme Trypsin
- Vitamin B17
Fabrizio89

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:29:00 AM

Chemio is not what it was a decade ago, do some research. Procedures are becoming less and less invasive, targeting with more precision the interested cells, in a 5 year time we will probably get to a point when chemio almost won't affect the patient at all. And in any case it's still something that is done when there are no other choices. If the problem is already too spreaded, it's obvious tho that it will still be pretty heavy on the subject, but still... it feels like you guys think we still are in the 90s, and the best part is that you suggest medieval "solutions".
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:58:27 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2015, 10:38:59 AM by kiklo

Chemo isn't forced on anyone as you can always refuse it. I've yet to see any real alternatives but am open to them but not without any verifiable and testable evidence. You often here conspiracy nuts harping on about how cannabis can cure cancer as well (anyone remember dank) but I've yet to see any real evidence of that either (though I think there should be many studies on it as it obviously does have some medicinal benefits but I'm not sure curing cancer is one).

You Might want to check out the real world before saying that.
Under 18 are forced all of the time, even when their parents don't want it.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/connecticut-teen-forced-to-undergo-chemo-is-in-remission-lawyer-says/

Plus in the US , once you receive a cancer diagnosis a Doctor can get into all sort of legal problems by not following approved treatment , (Chemo).
http://www.anh-usa.org/readers-corner-can-doctor-get-into-trouble-offering-natural-treatments/

Cool

FYI:
In the US Chemo is the main treatment approved for a lot of cancers.
Noticed Approved by the medical community, does not mean they are right, just their best guess at the moment.

(Medical Community used to believe that Doctors did not have to wash their hands between patients, untold Millions died because of that guess.)
http://www.everwell.com/insights/health_hits/washing_hands_doctor.php

Chemo does not target just the cancer it weakens the entire immune system,
If the immune system is functioning correctly then their would not be a cancer.

Heard that Some research was being done in Europe that holds promise,
[ Immunotherapy ]
but they will not allow it in the US except possibly in a clinical study,
but it won't become general treatment in the US because Big Pharma can't make as much money off it.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/3344810/Cancer-patient-recovers-after-injection-of-immune-cells.html
newflesh

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:54:08 AM

Crazy, had no idea you could be forced to have chemo in the US. Chemotherapy is basically a 'treatment' that poisons the entire body in the hope that it kills the cancer before it kills you, personally I'd rather take my chances with the natural alternatives.

snip

It's utter bullshit!

There are charlatans who try to convince people of such thing, no real, proven case is ever demonstrated and scientific test, if it ever comes to that, will show that's fraud.

If you wanna keep safe from charlatans have this in mind, there is no natural medicine, there is no alternative medicine and there's no traditional medicine, there's only medicine.

No doubt there are snakeoil salesmen trying to make a fast buck but there are natural alternatives to poisoning your entire body (chemo). The reason you don't hear about them is because cancer 'treatment' is a multi-billion dollar industry, what would be their incentive to provide cheap natural ways to destroy cancer cells?

http://www.alternet.org/story/9257/pot_shrinks_tumors%3B_government_knew_in_%2774

The term medical marijuana took on dramatic new meaning in February, 2000 when researchers in Madrid announced they had destroyed incurable brain tumors in rats by injecting them with THC, the active ingredient in cannabis.

The Madrid study marks only the second time that THC has been administered to tumor-bearing animals; the first was a Virginia investigation 26 years ago. In both studies, the THC shrank or destroyed tumors in a majority of the test subjects.

Most Americans don't know anything about the Madrid discovery. Virtually no major U.S. newspapers carried the story, which ran only once on the AP and UPI news wires, on Feb. 29, 2000.

The ominous part is that this isn't the first time scientists have discovered that THC shrinks tumors. In 1974 researchers at the Medical College of Virginia, who had been funded by the National Institute of Health to find evidence that marijuana damages the immune system, found instead that THC slowed the growth of three kinds of cancer in mice -- lung and breast cancer, and a virus-induced leukemia.

The DEA quickly shut down the Virginia study and all further cannabis/tumor research, according to Jack Herer, who reports on the events in his book, "The Emperor Wears No Clothes." In 1976 President Gerald Ford put an end to all public cannabis research and granted exclusive research rights to major pharmaceutical companies, who set out -- unsuccessfully -- to develop synthetic forms of THC that would deliver all the medical benefits without the "high."

In 1983 the Reagan/Bush Administration tried to persuade American universities and researchers to destroy all 1966-76 cannabis research work, including compendiums in libraries, reports Jack Herer, who states, "We know that large amounts of information have since disappeared."

rayhan

Activity: 378

be your self

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 11:18:57 AM

alternatives.

"Petition:

Sign the petition

I don't understand this. You say there are few people who completely cure the cancer using natural ointments and medicines and that their success results are over 90%.

I think the natural medicines seem to work as I know an Indian who eradicated cancer with ointments and natural indigridents.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 12:44:51 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2015, 03:31:27 PM by criptix

Chemio is not what it was a decade ago, do some research. Procedures are becoming less and less invasive, targeting with more precision the interested cells, in a 5 year time we will probably get to a point when chemio almost won't affect the patient at all. And in any case it's still something that is done when there are no other choices. If the problem is already too spreaded, it's obvious tho that it will still be pretty heavy on the subject, but still... it feels like you guys think we still are in the 90s, and the best part is that you suggest medieval "solutions".

The truth is actually we already have that technology.
There exist ( i think ) 5 special hospitals which only cure cancer in europe.
They have a device which can send the radiation used in chemo with a target precision of some cells.
The only disadvantage is that one treatment cost around a million euro or more ( i read that article 2010 i think).

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 03:22:30 PM

Chemotherapy is painful but it is the only method which is trusted and hence people opt for it. There may be other treatments but Cancer is quite a dangerous illness that people who cannot afford Chemotherapy only opt for it. Chemotherapy is damn expensive and people mostly get their illness detected in the second or third stage which makes their survival chances almost nil and the natural treatments are not even know of.

stallion

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 03:33:59 PM

alternatives.

"Petition:

Sign the petition

I think the natural medicines seem to work as I know an Indian who eradicated cancer with ointments and natural indigridents.

I think its for real. I know a couple Indians who removed cancer with simple medicines and natural stuff.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: