Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:45:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Chain - Gain fast | Instant payouts | High profitable | No registration  (Read 1450 times)
miningchain.net (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:23:06 PM

Welcome to http://MiningChain.net - the one of a kind bitcoin multiplier! It is easy to use: any user can buy a mine, then, the bitcoin address of the user is placed at the bottom of queue (When it's your turn, you'll be paid a return of 120%, 135% or 150% on your deposit, which mine user choose depends on the percentage rule), and the bitcoins deposited are then immediately paid to the first addresses in the queue. Simply put, users will be paid from the subsequent deposits into the chain, on a "first come first serve basis ". Currently, the queue's waiting time is approximately lower than 1 day.

There is a tremendous advantage to you, the user, for using the source - your bitcoins will be returned to you within a short time and with a sizable ROI (Return on investment). The second advantage of MiningChain is that none of the bitcoins are within our grasp at any time. Each deposit is immediately sent to the address of the user in the front of the queue. Proof of each transaction is open and easily verifiable via the direct link to Blockchain website. Lastly, it has become understood that MiningChain is a fantastic mixing service, providing anonymity and instead of paying a fee, you're receiving one.

Gain fast
Mining Chain is one of the fastets ways to earn bitcoins you've discovered. Generous dividends are awaiting for those who want to gain bitcoins and don't want to wait too much. It's obvious that the higher you are in the chain the faster you receive. So don't miss your chance! Try it out and advice to your friends.

Instant payouts
All the transactions execute immediately. We don't keep your bitcoins on our wallets. All invested funds distributes between users after a few moments as soon as transaction was confirmed by the Bitcoin. The chain determines who'll get the profit first. All transaction could be easely verified with provided statistics. Mining chain is maximally transparent.

http://MiningChain.net

High profitable
Decide how much you want to earn! There are three options to invest. Depending on how much bitcoins you've send on specified address you get your own mine. It could return to you 120% (Bronze mine), 135% (Gold mine) or 150% (Diamond mine) of your investment. You could buy as many mines as you want. Mining Chain Administration takes withdrawal fee equaling 2% of the transaction value.

Decentralized
As was mentioned Administration has no acces to the users funds. All invested bitcoins instantly sends to users that wait in the queue. Thus there are no bitcoins that linger on intermediary addresses - it delivers to appropriate person as soon as possible. This excludes any chance to cheat. Also all transactions are strictly logged and showed in the open source for anyone could verify his (or someone else) mine history.

No registration
We don't require any personal data from our users. You don't even need to register. All you need is specify your bitcoin address for us to withdraw, copy given addres to deposit, decide what mine you want to owe and send bitcoins on given address according to the appropriate range (0.01 BTC - 0.1 BTC for Bronze mine, 0.1 BTC - 1 BTC for Gold mine, more than 1 BTC for Diamond mine).
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 03:48:34 PM

let's try your site!
denchik7.

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 03:52:22 PM

Administrator Statistics himself wrote. Lying

100 Aкций Sky Way - Бoнyc
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 03:57:29 PM

Who made these deposits on the site, the owner, now we have to pay for all these gains, it is about 2BTC

When will the next round?
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 03:58:23 PM

*waiting for payment proofs*
alxalex

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:27:10 PM

minimum deposit 0.01btc?.....a little bit high don't you think?
Vasilich

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:32:55 PM

minimum deposit 0.01btc?.....a little bit high don't you think?

i send 0.02 btc... let's see how it is work!
xiionqz

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:22:59 AM

anybody get paid?
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:15:40 AM

anybody get paid?

While there are only paying for purses owner of the game.
fruito

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:23:26 AM

how long we can get ROI if we just joining with bronze mine ??

any proof payment dude ?? i don't see the proof here
mib

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 01:41:44 PM

Is this paying?

miningchain.net (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:20:22 PM

Is this paying?

All transactions are open on Mining Chain. Any user can buy a mine, then, the bitcoin address of the user is placed at the bottom of queue and the bitcoins deposited are then immediately paid to the first addresses in the queue. You can check it using logs page or check your mine.
Example: http://miningchain.net/mine.php?mine=1GHnnbygrbQ5vz95hZCsGdzyefoHaBWJDA
mib

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:48:21 PM

I will try it i am in

baristor

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:26:39 PM

No proof how to invest ? some1 pls confirm they have rcvd any money from here ? I am like to invest but it looks like a well made ponzi! regardless since some of u have invstd n i have some spare cash take it ! lets see how it goes gold member in
baristor

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:12:04 AM

Welcome to http://MiningChain.net - the one of a kind bitcoin multiplier! It is easy to use: any user can buy a mine, then, the bitcoin address of the user is placed at the bottom of queue (When it's your turn, you'll be paid a return of 120%, 135% or 150% on your deposit, which mine user choose depends on the percentage rule), and the bitcoins deposited are then immediately paid to the first addresses in the queue. Simply put, users will be paid from the subsequent deposits into the chain, on a "first come first serve basis ". Currently, the queue's waiting time is approximately lower than 1 day.

There is a tremendous advantage to you, the user, for using the source - your bitcoins will be returned to you within a short time and with a sizable ROI (Return on investment). The second advantage of MiningChain is that none of the bitcoins are within our grasp at any time. Each deposit is immediately sent to the address of the user in the front of the queue. Proof of each transaction is open and easily verifiable via the direct link to Blockchain website. Lastly, it has become understood that MiningChain is a fantastic mixing service, providing anonymity and instead of paying a fee, you're receiving one.

Gain fast
Mining Chain is one of the fastets ways to earn bitcoins you've discovered. Generous dividends are awaiting for those who want to gain bitcoins and don't want to wait too much. It's obvious that the higher you are in the chain the faster you receive. So don't miss your chance! Try it out and advice to your friends.

Instant payouts
All the transactions execute immediately. We don't keep your bitcoins on our wallets. All invested funds distributes between users after a few moments as soon as transaction was confirmed by the Bitcoin. The chain determines who'll get the profit first. All transaction could be easely verified with provided statistics. Mining chain is maximally transparent.

http://MiningChain.net

High profitable
Decide how much you want to earn! There are three options to invest. Depending on how much bitcoins you've send on specified address you get your own mine. It could return to you 120% (Bronze mine), 135% (Gold mine) or 150% (Diamond mine) of your investment. You could buy as many mines as you want. Mining Chain Administration takes withdrawal fee equaling 2% of the transaction value.

Decentralized
As was mentioned Administration has no acces to the users funds. All invested bitcoins instantly sends to users that wait in the queue. Thus there are no bitcoins that linger on intermediary addresses - it delivers to appropriate person as soon as possible. This excludes any chance to cheat. Also all transactions are strictly logged and showed in the open source for anyone could verify his (or someone else) mine history.

No registration
We don't require any personal data from our users. You don't even need to register. All you need is specify your bitcoin address for us to withdraw, copy given addres to deposit, decide what mine you want to owe and send bitcoins on given address according to the appropriate range (0.01 BTC - 0.1 BTC for Bronze mine, 0.1 BTC - 1 BTC for Gold mine, more than 1 BTC for Diamond mine).

These investments are taking too long to EARN WTF Admin Why udo this ? give me my money back Cheesy
mib

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:37:35 AM

Admin you need to Promote your site with banners on faucets and also on other forums..

MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:08:52 PM

i got small bugs on your site .. xD

message me .. and i need bounty for that bug

send here : 1JxXDzcnWk1sMR1JiG2agZeELEa6g95pXd
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:45:40 AM

interested to try it,this site still paying?
miningchain.net (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:59:56 PM

We will not pay for finding any bugs if you cannot tell what kind of bug is it and how to use it to cheat us.
MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:16:08 PM

We will not pay for finding any bugs if you cannot tell what kind of bug is it and how to use it to cheat us.

well .. the bug is fixed by you ..

but i download all your file ... hahaha..

if you want im to be a EVIL i can ..
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: