Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:29:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to escape from ChargeBacks?  (Read 2153 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:39:39 AM

what about Skrill? Is this same as PayPal?

still high fee, and not much of a difference with paypal, talking about chargeback

paypal offer protection against chargeback for non authorized transaction or if you do not recieve your items

skrill offer protection only to some business customers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ruller

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:07:49 PM

skrill you can chargeback as well, even if the funds are NOT from credit card it does not matter..

it's a bit harder to chargeback but it works
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 01:14:26 PM

skrill you can chargeback as well, even if the funds are NOT from credit card it does not matter..

it's a bit harder to chargeback but it works

Only if you prove that your account was hacked but they'll check the IP and other details then and in such cases, it's not possible to always win. PayPal is much easier for chargebacks.

kralle

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:18:05 AM

i have charged back skrill a few times for bitcoin scammers that tried to scam me  @ localbitcoins and i always got the money back, there is a different way not need to lie and say you account was hacked, and the money is not from any bank/credit card
Only if you prove that your account was hacked but they'll check the IP and other details then and in such cases, it's not possible to always win. PayPal is much easier for chargebacks.
BTC786 (OP)

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 11:36:11 AM

Thanks for the info
kralle

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:50:43 PM

Just apply for the skrill debit card and cash out the money @ any atm asap you got funds for bitcoins , so you can lower the risk to be charged back
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:47:10 PM

I wanted to know how to escape from Chargebacks?

Let's say if you are going to sell BTC for PayPal.

So I'm giving one of my PayPal email and once I received the BTC, if I transfer the payment to another PayPal email of mine, still is there any possibility to chargeback my second PayPal which TRANSFERRED TO?

Please advise.
There will not be any charge back on the second paypal account if they are not the same countries from the same continent.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:51:46 PM

Just apply for the skrill debit card and cash out the money @ any atm asap you got funds for bitcoins , so you can lower the risk to be charged back

don't they have a policy regarding such cashout actions? they promise chargebacks, how can they still claim they do as people can simply cashout as soon as they get it?
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 10:43:32 PM

Yes skrill is the same as paypal, they also charge back.

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 03:53:36 AM

Interestingly enough, PayPal has been modifying their infamous chargeback protocols now from what I've noticed. I was charged back a few days ago and the sender of funds filed as "unauthorized access". He never received his funds because PayPal could not verify his account was accessed through another IP. Usually PayPal would issue a refund no questions asked. However, chargebacks are still rampant. I usually make senders put "paying for virtual item) in the memo space to ensure I would win a chargeback if they filed it as "Item was not as described" or "item didn't work" or "was not received".
HashBTC

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 04:56:07 PM

I wanted to know how to escape from Chargebacks?

Let's say if you are going to sell BTC for PayPal.

So I'm giving one of my PayPal email and once I received the BTC, if I transfer the payment to another PayPal email of mine, still is there any possibility to chargeback my second PayPal which TRANSFERRED TO?

Please advise.

A good question to ask. We do have quite a lot of experience we chargebacks. Firstly the answer is simply NO. You can dispute a chargeback however it more than ALWAYS favours with the buyers bank. Regarding the two paypal method, yes you can transfer the money to the second paypal account and the 2nd paypal account will NOT be charged, however the first paypal account will still be charged (if there is money or no money). If you have insufficient funds in the 1st account, paypal will transfer your details on to a debt collector which will incur additional fees, if these fees and payment are not paid you will be called to court (where you will get more fees and 100% lose). The best way to avoid chargebacks is to know your customer and also make sure they pass a few security checks. Hope this helps!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: