Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:43:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Soldier slaps little girl for giving Queen Elizabeth II flowers:  (Read 762 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:42:57 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxMNcFpDBeo
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 06:02:04 PM

lol that was obviously an accident, gotta love the way people react without thinking and comment without thinking.

There is a real problem on this planet of people who form their own narrative in their heads of what happened despite their being video evidence showing them exactly what was going on -_-
xmaxbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 06:31:46 PM

You are like a journalist , who is willing to make his thread spicy . OP should be changed to "Soldier accidenatally slaps little girl for giving Queen Elizabeth II flowers"
cjrosero

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 06:46:53 PM

it Is so Obvious that it was just an accident!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:04:58 PM

lol that was obviously an accident, gotta love the way people react without thinking and comment without thinking.

There is a real problem on this planet of people who form their own narrative in their heads of what happened despite their being video evidence showing them exactly what was going on -_-

A trained soldier didn't see the little girl prior to slapping her face. I guess it's possible. Just like it's possible that the Queen didn't hear the slap or the girl scream in agony as she continued on her way sans an iota of a flinch.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:49:20 PM

You know he is caught in one of those damned if you do and damned if you dont situations. You can see it a little in his reaction.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 11:00:39 PM

You know he is caught in one of those damned if you do and damned if you dont situations. You can see it a little in his reaction.

What I see in his reactions is a dude that's about to take the little girl to front a firing squad blindfolded, hence the camera being mysteriously turned off.
ayesha201006

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 03:06:23 AM

That is so obviously an accident, I don't know how anyone could pretend that it is not.
brunoshady

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

Dubs Get

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 03:10:13 AM

wow quite a bit of exaggeration in the title, the soldier was just saluting and the girl happened too be there, honest mistake

😆
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 03:19:27 AM

wow quite a bit of exaggeration in the title, the soldier was just saluting and the girl happened too be there, honest mistake

Looks like whoever purchased the brunoshady account has their eye on my postings.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 03:21:34 AM

That is so obviously an accident, I don't know how anyone could pretend that it is not.

I'm almost certain that the little girl's execution was sanctioned by the Queen.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 03:28:15 AM

I'm almost certain that the little girl's execution was sanctioned by the Queen.

I understand a black bag operation is already underway to round-up her family. Don't believe the hype. Fight the power.

God save the Queen? It's a fascist regime!

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:06:14 PM

I understand a black bag operation is already underway to round-up her family. Don't believe the hype. Fight the power.

God save the Queen? It's a fascist regime!

After her execution, the little girl's bedroom was searched and it was uncovered that the flowers were purchased online from Silk Flowers via bitcoins per entries on her laptop found hidden beneath a pile of her My Little Pony collection in the closet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: