Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:33:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy security team don't help me  (Read 1021 times)
GENiALi (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 06:20:07 PM

Some time ago I lose all my coins over the night. 1.2BTC to 0.02BTC in one hour. This happened at a time when I was still asleep. 5 AM local time (Switzerland).

So I asked Cryptsy what's going on. Which IP has made at the time this trade? I've enable 2FA. Somebody has moved all of my coins via AMC. I wanted to know who.

Cryptsy says: "We also have frozen your account as a security precaution until our security team is able to contact you." OK, nice. 35 Days ago. And now? Help me the PROFESSIONAL security team? No.

Cryptsy says: "It looks as though someone has hijacked your browser session." For this, a pc must be on. But 5 AM I was in my bed. My pc was off.

But, I still don't know which IP has made the AMC trades.

I entrust my money Cryptsy, my money. Professional Exchange helps its clients.

I don't know what I can do. 1.2BTC are ~280$ at this time.

The last feedback from Cryptsy professional security team: Sat, 9 May, 2015 at  4:55 PM -> this is so bad.

What I can do? Do I have to put up with it?

Gruss
Roland Schumacher
Bitrated user: GENiALi.
Twipple

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 11:12:13 AM

Can't comment on the situation without knowing more. But its best to not leave funds on any sites or exchanges overnight or anytime you aren't using it. Did you ask them how its possible someone withdrew the funds, since you had 2FA enabled and also I believe an email confirmation is required for any withdrawals.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 11:15:55 AM

you kept money with an exchange.

first thing you learn when using crypto is to trust no one and don't keep coins with an exchange.

Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 12:04:39 PM

Sounds odd. It should be impossible to withdraw without having access to your e-mail and especially when you have 2FA enabled. There's little we can do, keep trying to contact them and learn to never keep moeny in an exchange.
GENiALi (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 12:30:07 PM

Can't comment on the situation without knowing more. But its best to not leave funds on any sites or exchanges overnight or anytime you aren't using it. Did you ask them how its possible someone withdrew the funds, since you had 2FA enabled and also I believe an email confirmation is required for any withdrawals.
The funds was not withdraws. He sells all coins, buy AMC and transfer the coins with sell and buy. I think he is clever.
Here you see all trades. Excel Online - All Cryptsy AMC trades
Cryptsy frozen only the web access but not the API access.
And Cryptsy ignore all my questions.

For the trade with a bot (C.A.T), I must give the funds on the Exchange.

Gruss
Roland Schumacher
Twipple

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:12:57 PM

The funds was not withdraws. He sells all coins, buy AMC and transfer the coins with sell and buy. I think he is clever.
Here you see all trades. Excel Online - All Cryptsy AMC trades
Cryptsy frozen only the web access but not the API access.
And Cryptsy ignore all my questions.

For the trade with a bot (C.A.T), I must give the funds on the Exchange.

The link to the excel sheet didn't open , evn after I corrected the link.
What do you mean by transferring by Sell and Buy ? I would assume it would mean some sort of withdrawal at the end   which would mean the email coming into play.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 03:19:56 PM

Hm... Have you tried contacting their support on this forum?  Also, is your phone and computer completely clean?
GENiALi (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 05:03:27 PM

Hm... Have you tried contacting their support on this forum?  Also, is your phone and computer completely clean?

Support in this forum? Where?

I think so my computer is clean. You known this project? http://www.heise.de/download/desinfect.html (German)
This is an Ubuntu live system with 4 AV-Scanners. It download always the actual signatures. I run this 4 scanners at this moment.
I think, my system is clean. And as I've said, 5 AM I was in my bed. :-/

Gruss
Roland Schumacher
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:25:55 PM

Hm... Have you tried contacting their support on this forum?  Also, is your phone and computer completely clean?

I think so my computer is clean. You known this project? http://www.heise.de/download/desinfect.html (German)
This is an Ubuntu live system with 4 AV-Scanners. It download always the actual signatures. I run this 4 scanners at this moment.

they have an avatar with cryptsy written above

like this guy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=110699, he helped me with a problem 1 and 1/2 year ago about a forked transaction of an altcoin
GENiALi (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 07:52:13 PM

Hm... Have you tried contacting their support on this forum?  Also, is your phone and computer completely clean?

they have an avatar with cryptsy written above

like this guy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=110699, he helped me with a problem 1 and 1/2 year ago about a forked transaction of an altcoin
Oh, thanks. I'll ask him.

Gruss
Roland Schumacher
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 06:24:38 AM

well...it is  Cryptsy...  Roll Eyes

GENiALi (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 06:27:36 AM

well...it is  Cryptsy...  Roll Eyes
Cool

Gruss
Roland Schumacher
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 06:28:17 AM

by the way: are they still involved in the paycoin scam? they've gone silent very fast about their paycoin controller..

xarca

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 06:30:42 AM

What a coincidence! There's a thread about crpytsy being a scam. Here's the link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1090193.0;topicseen
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: