Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:32:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trendon Shavers/Pirate ~ New Info  (Read 28868 times)
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 08:50:27 PM

I said it once and I will say it again.....

We should hire:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 08:55:23 PM

I said it once and I will say it again.....

We should hire:

We are the A - team !

but not on IRC ...there is the - 9000  team Wink and have ever been the manipulators of free human will !!

Cheers

Zyk
SysRun

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 08:57:27 PM

I think you're confused. you must mean the 700 club.

Images are not allowed. As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info.
Max 2000; characters remaining: 1781
cuz0882

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 10:20:29 PM

"Trendon Shavers jailed for securities fraud" is probably the September announcement that Bitcoin *really* needs in order to bring stability to it.

Yeah, a real boom to the bitcoin community when uncle sam takes interest in it. Are you for real? I had 900 coins invested when he defaulted, and I could care less what pirate is up to. Don't you guys take responsibility for your own actions?

So your solution when you've been scammed, you know the name/address of the guy, is to just let it go, and take your losses ?

Nice, you're the perfect candidate for fraud

I was not scammed. I knew it was a ponzi when I invested. Did it never cross your mind? I sold my bonds immediately after he defaulted. If anyone is not making the right decisions here, its the people still holding  bonds. Their best option is to sell them now, and at least recover something. Anyone still holding bonds decided to risk everything instead of cashing out for a small loss. It seems like a pretty reckless decision to me, especially if it was more then you could afford to lose. If you want legal protection you should not be giving money to people named pirate online. Especially when they are making unrealistic promises.
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 11:31:58 PM

Their best option is to sell them now, and at least recover something. Anyone still holding bonds decided to risk everything instead of cashing out for a small loss.

Who in their right mind would buy those bonds off the sellers? Is there even a market for them any more? (or did you forget that selling must also include buying?)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2012, 12:05:52 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2012, 12:35:08 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Since Pirate was running BTCmax, is it safe to say that he's a rig built and running some place (basement?). And if he's on vacation with Blondie, who's minding the rig? I'm not at all versed in mining, but I remember reading that there is no auto-pilot for those things.

~Bruno~

EDIT: I meant GPUmax.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2012, 12:25:18 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2012, 12:42:08 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Since Pirate was running BTCmax, is it safe to say that he's a rig built and running some place (basement?). And if he's on vacation with Blondie, who's minding the rig? I'm not at all versed in mining, but I remember reading that there is no auto-pilot for those things.

~Bruno~

Are you saying that paybtc==pirate ?

Retract that. I meant GPUmax. (I edited the quote above)
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2012, 12:28:06 AM

~Bruno~

So the evidence that they are on vacation is Ashley updating her Facebook cover photo to a picture of sand?
dancingnancy

Activity: 661

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 12:34:21 AM

~Bruno~

So the evidence that they are on vacation is Ashley updating her Facebook cover photo to a picture of sand?

Since there are no beaches in McKinney I would lean towards yes.  Although who knows how far the misinformation goes relating to this fiasco.  If I had the balls to pull this off, I would have a shit load of disinformation floating around to make it impossible to know the truth (think 9/11).

But that is the best we have as far as intel goes now, Facebook, lol.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 12:40:28 AM

Just in case his parents decide to go "dark" on Facebook - from today :

Roberta Shavers
We haven't been down that way in a while. Levin has a girlfriend that is going to UT and friends in San Marcos so he is down there a lot. He is also working on his Dive Masters....almost finished so he dive at Aquarina a lot. Saw Richards son he looks just like Richard.....we were all saying a little Richard how cute!!
September 13, 2010 at 10:57am

Is Levin his brother?  

haha oops! 2010
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2012, 12:40:34 AM

~Bruno~

Since there are no beaches in McKinney I would lean towards yes.  Although who knows how far the misinformation goes relating to this fiasco.  If I had the balls to pull this off, I would have a shit load of disinformation floating around to make it impossible to know the truth (think 9/11).

But that is the best we have as far as intel goes now, Facebook, lol.

Regardless of where Pirate may be, can we assume he's not manning any Bitcoin rig(s)? Is one of GPUmax's(.com) partners running it? And do you honestly think that said partners are just setting back without getting a satoshi of Pirates loot? I've stated it that way, for we are, more or less, speaking of two separate entities--GPUmax & Pirateat40 Ponzi/HYIP/Scam/Scheme.

~Bruno~
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 12:46:06 AM

I am sure this is a current or recent address. This is Ashley Shavers's address on Whitepages, and is also an address listed under GPUMAX registration.

2305 S Custer Rd, Apt 1507
McKinney, TX 75070-6222

I shipped two orders of Casascius Coins to this address in January and February 2012.

LOL Pirate you better start running ...bwaahahahahahaha. Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2012, 12:47:31 AM

Hire a lawyer. Any future proceedings will be hampered by this vigilantism.

Hand the info over to a lawyer, and proceed quietly.

Taken from a page of Atlas's suicide hack:

We, as a community, fear that something has happened to our dear friend Trendon Shavers, officer. Would you be so kind as to send a squad over to such-and-such address and make sure he's okay? Call me back at ___________ and let me know that he told you that he's well, whereupon I'll report your findings to the rest of his friends. Click!

Done right, this could work. Thanks for the idea, Atlas.

~Bruno~
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 12:51:50 AM

We, as a community, fear that something has happened to our dear friend Trendon Shavers, officer. Would you be so kind as to send a squad over to such-and-such address and make sure he's okay? Call me back at ___________ and let me know that he told you that he's well, whereupon I'll report your findings to the rest of his friends. Click!

~Bruno~

So police officers come to pirate's house and ask him if everything is alright. He says yes and they leave. Am I missing something?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2012, 12:56:10 AM

~Bruno~

now that's thinking outside the box Smiley
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2012, 01:32:44 AM

So police officers come to pirate's house and ask him if everything is alright. He says yes and they leave. Am I missing something?

The purpose of doing this? I'm missing it too Tongue
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2012, 02:08:17 AM

The idea was that the police would confirm that the address is where Pirate lives and that he's home. Otherwise they would say that your friend doesn't live there anymore. I was just going for the 100% certainty oppose to the current 98.6%. I also wanted to share my smiles when I thought of this to you all. Image the look on Pirate's face when he sees the police at his door.

We could still send them there this way. My niece, Trendon's wife, just called me and is crying hysterically, and I fear something is wrong knowing that her husband is mixed up with the Russian Mafia and all, but that's all I know. Would you be so kind as to send a S.W.A.T. team over to such-and-such address to make sure she's find? And check the house for the children, for they haven't been on Facebook for a couple days.  Grin

Either that, or have a couple pizzas delivered--with anchovies.
BrightAnarchist
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 853

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 02:16:41 AM

The idea was that the police would confirm that the address is where Pirate lives and that he's home. Otherwise they would say that your friend doesn't live there anymore. I was just going for the 100% certainty oppose to the current 98.6%. I also wanted to share my smiles when I thought of this to you all. Image the look on Pirate's face when he sees the police at his door.

We could still send them there this way. My niece, Trendon's wife, just called me and is crying hysterically, and I fear something is wrong knowing that her husband is mixed up with the Russian Mafia and all, but that's all I know. Would you be so kind as to send a S.W.A.T. team over to such-and-such address to make sure she's find? And check the house for the children, for they haven't been on Facebook for a couple days.  Grin

Either that, or have a couple pizzas delivered--with anchovies.

With the amount of coins pirate supposedly has, that's worth what - 50 pizzas? Grin
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 04:18:34 AM

The idea was that the police would confirm that the address is where Pirate lives and that he's home.
Why bother? They will take care of that themselves during the criminal investigation. Guys, you've really done enough. Leave the verification of your data to the police and pass any new information to them directly.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2012, 05:08:10 AM

The idea was that the police would confirm that the address is where Pirate lives and that he's home.
Why bother? They will take care of that themselves during the criminal investigation. Guys, you've really done enough. Leave the verification of your data to the police and pass any new information to them directly.

All my hard work, and now I can't enjoy a little doxxing. Just for that, I'm closing this thread.

Seriously, this one doesn't need to be opened any longer. The other one(s) are doing fine for any new revelations. Besides, I need to posts more of my PMs.  Grin

~Bruno~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: