Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:18:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling .edu email forwards  (Read 780 times)
everythingforsale (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:14:17 PM

I can allow you to use my .edu email to have anything forwarded to it. You can use it to receive the benefits any student email does too. Can help with almost anything you can think of it for. Can also use it for activating free Prime Membership on Amazon account.

Feel free to PM me with what do you want to use it for.

Doing this only for a limited time.
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:25:56 PM

I can allow you to use my .edu email to have anything forwarded to it. You can use it to receive the benefits any student email does too. Can help with almost anything you can think of it for. Can also use it for activating free Prime Membership on Amazon account.

What would you charge me tp sign up for a github student pack?   I would definitely use your service but the DO code takes a long time to get.  Thanks.

erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:37:05 PM

Does the email also offer student discounts on apple products ? I see that Apple offers a discount to students, how much would you charge for verifing a student account for that ?
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:50:09 AM

Hi guy, If you need your owner .edu email address
You can get here
http://buyaeduemail.me/
http://www.geteduemail.us/

both sites look pretty sketchy...would you happen to be the owner of them?

ollierexx

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 03:01:28 AM

What domain are they?
Not macripoa college or any other public one?
brunoshady

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

Dubs Get

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 03:06:27 AM

one site redirects me to the other and the one that i am redirected to is blank, am i the only one experiencing this?

😆
everythingforsale (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:48:51 AM

What would you charge me tp sign up for a github student pack?   I would definitely use your service but the DO code takes a long time to get.  Thanks.

You can throw me a price. Feel free to PM me.

Does the email also offer student discounts on apple products ? I see that Apple offers a discount to students, how much would you charge for verifing a student account for that ?

If it requires an edu account for verification, I am sure I can offer that.

What domain are they?
Not macripoa college or any other public one?

Even though it shouldn't matter, but its an email belonging to a university which is in the Top 10 in the world, so no shitty .edu .

SureLockLoans

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:50:40 AM

Theres a security risk in you can read anything that is being forwarded.

erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:11:08 AM

If it requires an edu account for verification, I am sure I can offer that.

Alright, I will look into in and let you know.

@SureLockloans I don't think he is giving us access to the email, the topic says forwards, so anyways he will be the one reading the mails.
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 05:58:25 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 07:57:41 AM by noel57

.edu email from an accredited schools in USA comes with huge benefits and discounts, make sure you get one today.

melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:46:18 PM

.edu email forwards email, how does this work?
everythingforsale (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 08:17:05 AM

.edu email forwards email, how does this work?
It basically allows you to specify an email address username to me, then that becomes say melisande@XXX.edu
 , where XXX is a university . You then give me your email address and I will forward all mails to it. Forwards , because I have to make sure you don't use it for wrong purposes.
DrogansonAlt

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 03:32:31 PM

See this? He is right. You will be able to read their emails and likely even take control of their accounts or whatever they need your email for. This is not a safe service for anyone. You are nowhere near trusted enough for this.
everythingforsale (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 03:39:44 PM

See this? He is right. You will be able to read their emails and likely even take control of their accounts or whatever they need your email for. This is not a safe service for anyone. You are nowhere near trusted enough for this.

Ofcourse there is a risk , but you can later change the email related to your account.
I don't want to risk my school incase its used for wrong purposes. You can just use this for the initial verification.
everythingforsale (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:41:50 PM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: