Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:06:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADC] AudioCoin - A Digital Currency For The Music Industry  (Read 21751 times)
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 04:56:47 AM

Here you go:

https://adc.suprnova.cc

Let get some hash in this coin. :-)

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
amesterdamer

Activity: 334
Merit: 251

Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:51:48 PM

Let's request ADC on poloniex guys: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

What is the name of the coin? AudioCoin
What is the coin's symbol? ADC
Please link to the announcement page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089339
If the coin has a website, please link it here: www.audiocoin.eu
If the coin has a block explorer, please link it here: http://www.blockexperts.com/adc

Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange. (use your own of course! // below is what I wrote)

"Because it's the first really true project related to music that's currently working under www.aurovine.com

Also the team behind it works on the music industry since 2012 and they are not amateurs. They are promoting now AudioCoin on MIDEM and others. Read the blog: http://www.aurovine.com/blog"

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:36:36 AM

Very nice project, will keep my eye on it in future.
amesterdamer

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 07:40:54 AM

next step -> Poloniex! Smiley
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:02:13 AM

I'm still just how amazed that this coin is still pretty much flying under everyone's radars.  It's got a real world use and is backed or produced by a REAL world company with ties to the music industry!! This coin will fly once people realize all these things Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

amesterdamer

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:06:06 PM

I'm still just how amazed that this coin is still pretty much flying under everyone's radars.  It's got a real world use and is backed or produced by a REAL world company with ties to the music industry!! This coin will fly once people realize all these things Smiley Cheers

indeed. I've done full research since it was release on Bittrex and before I bought my first adc's and I've been talking about it on social media but It's amazing how people don't realize the full potential of this coin... but on the other hand it's good for us, the early adopters because we can buy adc at almost giveaway prices.

Time will tell and I guess Audiocoin / Aurovine won't take long to be a big hit Smiley
Weistimelenders

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 05:23:00 PM

I totally agree with you guys, its amazing how its literally at dirt cheap prices, literally like the pre-gold rush, I got in early, picked up about 3 million at about 16 - 40
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:16:07 PM

indeed. I've done full research since it was release on Bittrex and before I bought my first adc's and I've been talking about it on social media but It's amazing how people don't realize the full potential of this coin... but on the other hand it's good for us, the early adopters because we can buy adc at almost giveaway prices.

Time will tell and I guess Audiocoin / Aurovine won't take long to be a big hit Smiley
Oh without a doubt mate Smiley Once they show the world that they are a legit company with a legit gameplan for AudioCoin and people start jumping on board this coin will fly like an eagle Wink I just hope people don't find out too soon cause I want some more at these prices Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

amesterdamer

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:58:17 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2015, 08:38:17 PM by amesterdamer

I'm still just how amazed that this coin is still pretty much flying under everyone's radars.  It's got a real world use and is backed or produced by a REAL world company with ties to the music industry!! This coin will fly once people realize all these things Smiley Cheers

Oh without a doubt mate Smiley Once they show the world that they are a legit company with a legit gameplan for AudioCoin and people start jumping on board this coin will fly like an eagle Wink I just hope people don't find out too soon cause I want some more at these prices Wink Cheers

same here... waiting for dumps (whistles)  Roll Eyes //

Edit: Thanks for the little dump till 22 ... keep it coming that I'll keep my buy orders! Cheesy
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 09:44:35 PM

Found it!! haha this coin rocks!
on the watch list! Cool
TronREX

Activity: 374

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:02:42 PM

Hello guys  Grin Grin Grin

I was wondering how long does it take for this coin to mature and start staking?  Huh  Roll Eyes Huh
amesterdamer

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:12:37 PM

Hello guys  Grin Grin Grin

I was wondering how long does it take for this coin to mature and start staking?  Huh  Roll Eyes Huh

24H
amesterdamer

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 02:42:35 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2015, 11:01:06 AM by amesterdamer

promo for social media

You can use this image and share it as you wish or you can just retweet it using this link:
https://twitter.com/BrunoPro79/status/622233898429378560

JOAC

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 02:45:04 AM

This coin is awesome man, I love it. I am a musician myself. And by the way this coin is also listed on Cryptopia.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BTC - 1JsyiQzsREsszhG2VPfDdjKsq2aUumMZCp
H.arkness

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 03:09:30 AM

You could mine it too on cryptopia, their hosting a pool
dynamicseruma

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 11:56:55 AM

As a music producer that has released tracks on record labels and seen little to no financial return, I am extremely interested in this coin. Please let me know how I can go about selling/streaming my tracks for audiocoins and how that compares with the other services that I make basically no money off?
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 12:10:48 PM

As a music producer that has released tracks on record labels and seen little to no financial return, I am extremely interested in this coin. Please let me know how I can go about selling/streaming my tracks for audiocoins and how that compares with the other services that I make basically no money off?

Have you read this http://www.aurovine.com/how-it-works-bands-2 ?

dynamicseruma

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 12:18:48 PM

Have you read this http://www.aurovine.com/how-it-works-bands-2 ?

I hadn't, but I am now. Thanks fellow human!
dynamicseruma

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 12:29:27 PM

Just read through it and from an artists point of view this really seems fantastic. It seems like a win win for both artist and listener and the only people losing out are the record labels who all deserve to die in a burning pit of liquified-lavacocks anyway. I really hope I am right about this.

For what its worth me and my songs are headed your way.

edit- sorry for the double post
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 12:53:17 PM

Just read through it and from an artists point of view this really seems fantastic. It seems like a win win for both artist and listener and the only people losing out are the record labels who all deserve to die in a burning pit of liquified-lavacocks anyway. I really hope I am right about this.

For what its worth me and my songs are headed your way.

edit- sorry for the double post

Hehe, so true.

I'm sure you'll make more on Aurovine.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: