Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:36:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For SEO People Out Here:  (Read 609 times)
cjrosero (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 09:13:05 PM

For SEO Expert Please Anwer!

Is a strip club site considered an adult site?
can i put my strip site on top page of Search engine?

please need help.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 09:22:43 PM

please need help.

No. Most all Strip Club sites are safe for children to visit. Also, ALL such sites automatically gravitate to the top rankings due to their nature, ergo no need for SEO.

My suggestions may or may not have been influenced by your question "Is a strip club site considered an adult site?".
cjrosero (OP)

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 09:40:51 PM

please need help.

No. Most all Strip Club sites are safe for children to visit. Also, ALL such sites automatically gravitate to the top rankings due to their nature, ergo no need for SEO.

My suggestions may or may not have been influenced by your question "Is a strip club site considered an adult site?".

Okey Thanks, have you tried Optimizing Strip club site?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 10:23:54 PM

please need help.

Yes I have, but after ~15 minutes, I'm come back to this forum to read the latest.

Note to self: Page Ranking aside, I don't believe cjrosero and I are on the same page.
cjrosero (OP)

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 10:47:11 PM

please need help.

Yes I have, but after ~15 minutes, I'm come back to this forum to read the latest.

Note to self: Page Ranking aside, I don't believe cjrosero and I are on the same page.

the one your working are there on the first page? how long do work on it? what are your strategy? are you working on Linking like putting your site to some Directory site like yelp yellow book etc. .

Note to self: I believe we are on the same page here.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 10:57:35 PM

please need help.

the one your working are there on the first page? how long do work on it? what are your strategy? are you working on Linking like putting your site to some Directory site like yelp yellow book etc. .

Yes, I've found that linking to Yellow Book produces the most milage.

Note to self: Google 'Yellow Book' so I know what the fuck I'm talkin' 'bout!
cjrosero (OP)

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 11:06:52 PM

please need help.

Yes, I've found that linking to Yellow Book produces the most milage.

Note to self: Google 'Yellow Book' so I know what the fuck I'm talkin' 'bout!

I see, okey Thank you. im just worrying my site would be block by google.

Note to self: Doest make any sense at all.
woodsandhillsplc

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 12:44:44 AM

please need help.

SEO expert here.

Well... yes. It probably is towards the adult end of the scale!

However that doesn't mean you can't appear in Google, though safe-search might have a small impact.

If you want to instantly get to the top of the search engine, that isn't really SEO - that is PPC - you have to pay Google to be there which can sometimes be expensive.

What are you trying to rank for? I assume you already have a website?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 03:01:44 AM

please need help.

SEO expert here.

However that doesn't mean you can't appear in Google, though safe-search might have a small impact.

If you want to instantly get to the top of the search engine, that isn't really SEO - that is PPC - you have to pay Google to be there which can sometimes be expensive.

He'd be more than half-way there via using Wordpress for his CMS and having rigid pretty URLs for its pages and blog posts, especially if he keeps abreast of the news, blogging daily on some relevantly gleaned term best suited for his site's content.

Note to self: No notes.
xmaxbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:31:20 AM

There are millions of such websites working out there . Very less of them have been blocked by google may be due to copyright or DMCA . No doubt yours will not be blocked . Edit your OP , change anwer to answer .
cjrosero (OP)

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:24:44 PM

please need help.

SEO expert here.

We have been working a lot of project and out strategy are working well they are ranking up but, this thing is the second time having a  stripper website the first porject was fail and the client got cance, after a month here we go again another stripper site. we want to try it again but we are researching on how to approach adult site like this, we dont want to fail again.
cjrosero (OP)

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:26:44 PM

There are millions of such websites working out there . Very less of them have been blocked by google may be due to copyright or DMCA . No doubt yours will not be blocked . Edit your OP , change anwer to answer .

we are doing our best using tools for detecting our content unique as possible and informative, but this stripper site just keep on failing hope this second project wont be fail.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 06:03:38 PM

we are doing our best using tools for detecting our content unique as possible and informative, but this stripper site just keep on failing hope this second project wont be fail.

I'm goin' go out on a limb here and say that if you're site's in English, you're fucked (no pun intended) outta the gate and no SEO efforts are goin' to improve the rankings.

"For SEO Expert Please Anwer!

please need help."
woodsandhillsplc

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 11:24:09 PM

Can you share your URL? It is hard to diagnose problems without this.

What is your specific problem? Are you just not showing as high as you would like, or are you actually not indexed in Google?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: