Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:19:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new here with a unique type of collateral  (Read 778 times)
josephdd (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:49:38 AM

So i was reccomemmfrf here from a guy from reddit. Now i am looking for at least 1-2 bitcoins to pay back by next friday woth 20percent  interest. See i habe a financial aid refund coming and it is going to my serve card. I would guve you all my personal informatiom plus add you as an autoriized user on my account as well. I can provide proof that i will be rrceiving about 3400 om that cars by granting yoi access tovmy serve account so you can see my routing smd and account numbers but also to my university account where you can see that my financial aod direct deposit is sent to go to thst account. I can provide any type of ID info you need and evrn let you keep acess to the serve account  untill tjr funds arrived nrxt week. Anything you wamt thst eoild male you feel ok ill do . facebook wjere you can see all mu friends smf fsmily. Im so confident thst this we be the smoothest snd easiest  roi youll get
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:54:55 AM

I advise you to see the rules here "https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0" before requiring a loan! But at least  use proper English to request a formal serious loan with collateral! 
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:57:16 AM

So i was reccomemmfrf here from a guy from reddit. Now i am looking for at least 1-2 bitcoins to pay back by next friday woth 20percent  interest. See i habe a financial aid refund coming and it is going to my serve card. I would guve you all my personal informatiom plus add you as an autoriized user on my account as well. I can provide proof that i will be rrceiving about 3400 om that cars by granting yoi access tovmy serve account so you can see my routing smd and account numbers but also to my university account where you can see that my financial aod direct deposit is sent to go to thst account. I can provide any type of ID info you need and evrn let you keep acess to the serve account  untill tjr funds arrived nrxt week. Anything you wamt thst eoild male you feel ok ill do . facebook wjere you can see all mu friends smf fsmily. Im so confident thst this we be the smoothest snd easiest  roi youll get

No. Nothing you're offering is valid collateral. Read this if you don't know what this means: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902
To make it short: you need to offer something that can be easily sold for more than the asked loan plus interest and that it's impossible for you to take back without repaying the loan.

If you don't have a valid collateral then lock this thread and move it to Archival. Otherwise all you'll get is negative trust.
josephdd (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:06:10 AM

No. Nothing you're offering is valid collateral. Read this if you don't know what this means: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902
To make it short: you need to offer something that can be easily sold for more than the asked loan plus interest and that it's impossible for you to take back without repaying the loan.

If you don't have a valid collateral then lock this thread and move it to Archival. Otherwise all you'll get is negative trust.

If someone total access to my account the funds are deposited to they have 3400 and they can either transfer thr owed amount to their own serve account or trade for bitcoins to cover the amount and thr 20 person. I would even go as far as having a comtact drawn

Thew woul happen to be reputable btw
JamesCB

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:23:34 AM

and what can the lender do if you didnt pay the loan your are asking?

josephdd (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:11:04 AM

[/quote
The lender will habe complete access to the account where the 3490 will be deposited. He can change password and email and whatever ekse and even transfer what is owed to the lender or wjatever he wants. I can provide all proof necessary including showung on my university account which shows rhe routing and accont umber that the refund is being sent to. I can also provide someone  interested in my local bitcoins profile whichvhas nothing but great reviews and again im will to have contract witten up
josephdd (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:22:49 AM

Would be very easy ptofit forv5-6"days. Willing to negotiate interest. You will have complete access of the account the money is going ro and absolute proof it is going there and soon as it hits account uou can transfer it to yiur serve card or buy btc on local bitcoin with the serve. This vis a great secure way to profit quickly amf you'll have all my personal info we canvtalk on phone first 7242170017
JamesCB

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:41:19 AM

I dont think someone will lend you coins with your collateral

josephdd (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:47:29 AM

Think its evev better than collateral. The person woukd be in possession of more thsn 7 times amount of loan
JamesCB

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:50:26 AM

Think its evev better than collateral. The person woukd be in possession of more thsn 7 times amount of loan

There is still the risk to cancel the incoming money on your account mate

Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 06:51:22 AM

So i was reccomemmfrf here from a guy from reddit. Now i am looking for at least 1-2 bitcoins to pay back by next friday woth 20percent  interest. See i habe a financial aid refund coming and it is going to my serve card. I would guve you all my personal informatiom plus add you as an autoriized user on my account as well. I can provide proof that i will be rrceiving about 3400 om that cars by granting yoi access tovmy serve account so you can see my routing smd and account numbers but also to my university account where you can see that my financial aod direct deposit is sent to go to thst account. I can provide any type of ID info you need and evrn let you keep acess to the serve account  untill tjr funds arrived nrxt week. Anything you wamt thst eoild male you feel ok ill do . facebook wjere you can see all mu friends smf fsmily. Im so confident thst this we be the smoothest snd easiest  roi youll get

If someone total access to my account the funds are deposited to they have 3400 and they can either transfer thr owed amount to their own serve account or trade for bitcoins to cover the amount and thr 20 person. I would even go as far as having a comtact drawn

Thew woul happen to be reputable btw
[/quote
The lender will habe complete access to the account where the 3490 will be deposited. He can change password and email and whatever ekse and even transfer what is owed to the lender or wjatever he wants. I can provide all proof necessary including showung on my university account which shows rhe routing and accont umber that the refund is being sent to. I can also provide someone  interested in my local bitcoins profile whichvhas nothing but great reviews and again im will to have contract witten up
Would be very easy ptofit forv5-6"days. Willing to negotiate interest. You will have complete access of the account the money is going ro and absolute proof it is going there and soon as it hits account uou can transfer it to yiur serve card or buy btc on local bitcoin with the serve. This vis a great secure way to profit quickly amf you'll have all my personal info we canvtalk on phone first 7242170017

You're definetly making all the alarm bells ring. No way you giving out your bank account userID & password to lender can solve the problem proper collateral is meant as a solution to. You can still disallow the transaction by calling your bank and lender could even end in trouble with Police.

If you're an honest perspective borrower please read the Lending board rules before posting your loan request then review it or close this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404191.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246874.0

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
josephdd (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:59:08 AM

For trustworthy guy id givevinfo
JamesCB

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:01:24 AM

Your id and info not worth even a cent mate

josephdd (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 12:45:27 PM

Yes but you'd have access to my account that I'm only using for this one financial aid refund so as soon as the money hits you can send it to yourself and like I said I can even prove that account is we're money will be sent
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 01:49:00 PM

Yes but you'd have access to my account that I'm only using for this one financial aid refund so as soon as the money hits you can send it to yourself and like I said I can even prove that account is we're money will be sent
Wow, if you're using it for financial aid, then you MUST be legit right? Your reasons and collateral are worthless.  Multiple told you to read the sticked topics on here, yet those seem to be the only messages you're ignoring.  I wouldn't be interested in doing business someone that can't even read the guidelines to this section before making s request. Roll Eyes
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6705

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 05:44:58 PM

The fact that you are willing to use a bank account as collateral means that either you don't care about you money, or that account isn't yours. I would go with the latter because no sane person would ever give out their bank account info willingly. I strongly suspect that the bank account is a stolen account and that it is being used to do money laundering. Additionally, any investigation by law enforcement would become the lender's problem, not the OP's.

DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:51:14 PM

and can you tell us how lender will able to recover their money with that info if you default the loan, and who knows if they are fake, I have seens many guys giving fake information.this is not a unique collateral  many users already tried this but sorry it won't work
if you want a loan then you have to give the valid collateral that accepted by most lenders.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
josephdd (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:10:25 PM

The last comments were made out of complete ignorance. I get a refund for housing and since with my folks I can use the remainder as I see fit
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 05:14:13 AM

The last comments were made out of complete ignorance. I get a refund for housing and since with my folks I can use the remainder as I see fit

Please....read the fucking Lending rules!!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=119896.0

█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
fuzion

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:48:46 AM

go away if you dont like how things work here. scammer Tongue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: