Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:59:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins2X | +20 Investments - 10% Affiliate - 100% Transparent & Trustable  (Read 1285 times)
Coins2X (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:13:55 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2015, 12:54:31 PM by Coins2X

------------------------------------------------------------------------
GET 200% OF YOUR DEPOSIT IN 99 HOURS! - BIG COMPANY & BEST COMPANY
www.coins2x.com
We Have 8 Active Real Domain Name
----------------------------------------------------------

If you find site like Coins2X (Fake Site & Fake Domain), please report to us, you'll get reward BTC 0.005

Giveaways!!!
To who has done 5 times the investment or more, you will be given a bonus BTC 0.025 directly just by giving the TX ID and Address Bitcoin to giveaways@coins2x.com via email. We will review your TX ID and send your bonus BTC 0.025 as soon as we checked your TX ID.

Contact Our Coins2X Giveaways Team via Email!
giveaways@coins2x.com

Ended on 25 June 2015

----------------------------------------------------------

Investment Questions

1. What investment plans do you offer?
We offer one high profit investment plan: 100% profit after 99 hours (200% total return).

2. How is the profit achieved?
As previously mentioned, we are the group of professional traders and skilled analysts with valuable experience in the sphere of cryptocurrency. All transactions in the cryptocurrency market are carried out according to an elementary principle: buy at a lower price, sell at a higher. And, vice versa, respectively - sell at a higher price, buy a lower. Due to the variability of the exchange rate, we make a great profit on this difference.

3. Why don’t you accept fiat currency?
We accept cryptocurrency only, because this is the best way to avoid high transaction costs, allowing small investors to participate.

4. Which cryptocurrencies do you accept?
We currently accept 1 types of cryptocurrency: Bitcoin

5. How to make my first investment?
Step 1. Choose a Cryptocurrency
Step 2. Set up your Payout Address
Step 3. Make an Investment
If you want to change the cryptocurrency or set up another address for payouts, click on the logo.

6. How long does it take for my investment to be added?
Once your transaction is confirmed (it takes from 10 minutes to 1 hour to get confirmation from the network), your investment will appear. Please be patient. Contact our customer support if your investment is missing after 1 hour.

7. Can I make additional deposits to the addresses given in the third step?
Yes, there is no limitation. You can make as many deposits as you want to the addresses given in the third step.

8. Why is my deposit amount underlined different to payout amount?
Underlined amount means that you can see the transaction id of the payment by clicking on it. The deposit transaction id is available when you made an investment. The payout transaction id will be available after processing of the payout.

9. 99 hours have passed, when will you process a payout?
The payout usually takes around 10 minutes. In some cases the payout could be delayed up to 24 hours, because we need to refill the hot wallet of the cryptocurrency.

--------------------
Contact Us
--------------------

United States
contact@coins2x.us

United Kingdom
contact@coins2x.co.uk

Worldwide/International
contact@coins2x.com
xiionqz

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:17:06 AM

200%  Huh
are you sure?
Coins2X (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:22:09 AM

200%  Huh
are you sure?
We offer one high profit investment plan: 100% profit after 99 hours (200% total return). For example you put 1 BTC - you get 2 BTC in 99 hours
zx81

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:22:54 AM

200%  Huh
are you sure?

you have to wait for 99 hours. but check the faqs, you may not get it in 99 hours, it can take up to 24 hours, normally 10 mins
Coins2X (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:28:35 AM

200%  Huh
are you sure?

you have to wait for 99 hours. but check the faqs, you may not get it in 99 hours, it can take up to 24 hours, normally 10 mins
yes, if you had 99 hours have passed
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:41:37 AM

What's the minimum deposit?? I wanna try this
Coins2X (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:46:39 AM

What's the minimum deposit?? I wanna try this
you can see the minimum deposit after fill your bitcoin address.  Smiley
xiionqz

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:01:15 AM

200%  Huh
are you sure?

so i will not paid all the time?
Coins2X (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:09:21 AM

200%  Huh
are you sure?

so i will not paid all the time?

you will get paid after 99 hours sir
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:09:42 AM

What guarantees do you give that in 99 hours you'll pay, you may pay, but not all ..
Coins2X (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:18:50 AM

What guarantees do you give that in 99 hours you'll pay, you may pay, but not all ..

You can contact me in the 1x24 hours, if within 99 hours you do not get 200% Return. I will give you a bonus of 0.01 BTC if our business too late to give payout to you. So far we have no problem in giving payouts to each of our investors.
hifzi

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 08:02:29 AM

You can contact me in the 1x24 hours, if within 99 hours you do not get 200% Return. I will give you a bonus of 0.01 BTC if our business too late to give payout to you. So far we have no problem in giving payouts to each of our investors.

you said you have no problem in giving payout, but when i check your site and go to recent payout, there are no payout? still confusing

Coins2X (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:06:13 AM

you said you have no problem in giving payout, but when i check your site and go to recent payout, there are no payout? still confusing

of course, our website has been running for 2 days, so no one has received a payout. they must wait 99 hours.
clipman77
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:08:42 AM

You want to say that the payments would not be after 99 hours, and you'll collect more money per night and then run away?
Coins2X (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:12:34 AM

You want to say that the payments would not be after 99 hours, and you'll collect more money per night and then run away?

why I spend the money just over 5 million to buy a VPS & 8 domain and then run away. I think it's very foolish action -__-
clipman77
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:15:13 AM

why I spend the money just over 5 million to buy a VPS 8 domain and then cheat. I think it's very foolish action -__-

Why did you deceive us, this domain has repeatedly been seen in such of fraud, he stayed with you last deception.
hifzi

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 08:17:12 AM

of course, our website has been running for 2 days, so no one has received a payout. they must wait 99 hours.

so you just countering youre statement it self,
firs you said  you have no problem in giving payout
and now so no one has received a payout,

just be aware

Coins2X (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:19:32 AM

why I spend the money just over 5 million to buy a VPS 8 domain and then cheat. I think it's very foolish action -__-

Why did you deceive us, this domain has repeatedly been seen in such of fraud, he stayed with you last deception.

you can see the status of my domain in whois, this domain has been running for 2 days.

so you just countering youre statement it self,
firs you said  you have no problem in giving payout
and now so no one has received a payout,

just be aware

check our Recent RefPayouts Smiley

ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:20:48 AM

Why I can't open the site  ?

Huh
zx81

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:22:02 AM

why I spend the money just over 5 million to buy a VPS & 8 domain and then run away. I think it's very foolish action -__-

That's an expensive vps. i'm sure there are cheaper ones out there than 5 million.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: