Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 01:36:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a Developer!  (Read 729 times)
GiocareHost (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:26:00 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2015, 04:53:01 PM by GiocareHost

I need a developer to make a copy of agar.io and to make it compatible with Bitcoins.
Will provide more info. only if you are interested.
I can pay 190$ + 50% of the website's profit for 167 Days.
We will trade at freelancer.com
RappelzReborn

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:28:59 AM

I need a developer to make a copy of agar.io and to make it compatible with Bitcoins.

You will most likely find more help on Freelancer.com , also most of people here accept Bitcoin as payment methods while Freelancer.com dosen't and that could be a problem for some developpers here .
However ,I searcheda little bit for you and here is what I found , I guess it's what you are looking for : https://github.com/huytd/agar.io-clone

GiocareHost (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:02:38 AM

You will most likely find more help on Freelancer.com , also most of people here accept Bitcoin as payment methods while Freelancer.com dosen't and that could be a problem for some developpers here .
However ,I searcheda little bit for you and here is what I found , I guess it's what you are looking for : https://github.com/huytd/agar.io-clone
WOW,Thanks man.Now I can hire someone to work upon it.It will really cut down the cost.
RappelzReborn

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:08:37 AM

WOW,Thanks man.Now I can hire someone to work upon it.It will really cut down the cost.

Yeah no problem , I'am glad I was able to help you Smiley
Also I received your private message and answered you . ty

GiocareHost (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:18:37 AM

Now I only need to make it Bitcoin Compatible.
If anyone is interested do ping me.
Now you will get only 190$ ,cut off the 50% profit.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 04:43:43 PM

I'm trying to figure out if you already know *how* you want it to be "bitcoin compatible" and you just need someone to implement your idea or if you're looking for someone to help you figure out the details of the idea.
GiocareHost (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 04:52:22 PM

I'm trying to figure out if you already know *how* you want it to be "bitcoin compatible" and you just need someone to implement your idea or if you're looking for someone to help you figure out the details of the idea.
I have already got the developer.Locking this thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: