Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:23:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FUNNY] How to clone, copy and replicate BTC  (Read 2104 times)
eXpl0sive (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

waiting to explode

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:46:52 AM

I wanted to put this in Bitcoin technical section, but I didn't think it deserved to be there, so I posted this in beginner section.

Let me clarify: YOU CANNOT CLONE, COPY OR REPLICATE YOUR BTC. I came across this article and I found it to vbe very funny, so I posted this up so that everyone can have a good laugh.

Grin   Grin   Grin

Short story on the begining

Some time ago I learned about a huge cryptographic project, called Bitcoin. I was glad and I started to learn the theoretical side of BTC. I was really motivated by the fact that Bitcoin is a currency, which makes the users independent from the bank agents. It is an excellent solution in such poor countries like India. The idea of Bitcoin and its mathematical background are outstanding. I learned every single element of the theory with curiosity. I started to put this knowledge into practice and use this currency practically, while receiving small sums in BTC for my Mathematics private lessons from students coming from different parts of India.

It led me to discover one phenomenon by chance. I was waiting for a new BTC sum to appear, it was about 0.011 for solving a small list of mathematical equations. I obtained the information that the money transfer has already been done. I checked my BTC address using blockchain.info service to confirm the transfer. However, I was not logged in my Bitcoin Wallet. Blockchain.info still showed the old balance, which was about 0.021 BTC. Two days later I logged in my Bitcoin Wallet and I found out that the transfer was registered at the moment of sending money by the client! I was very astonished as it turned out that blockchain.info shows every single, even the tiniest transaction, and it is impossible to fake it. I decided to check what was the factor responsible for such a situation.

Explanation of BTC CLONE phenomenon

Without mentioning technical and mathematical details, which are very complicated, I am going to describe only a general mechanism of this error. It occurred that a slight inadequacy within the process of information propagation concerning the transfer caused this effect. It is a complex mechanism, which was probably to some extent not properly implemented. In a nutshell, it is based on �convincing� particular elements of the BTC network that the transaction has been done through common to the sender and the receiver of the transfer information for subsequent elements of the BTC network about the value of transfer. However, there is such a moment in the system of subsequent transfer confirmations, where chargebacks with the same sum can be done and it results in two contrary pieces of information in �the system of confirmations�. The most important is that for each one Bitcoin Wallet address it would be a slightly different moment. It is hard to explain the reason of such a situation, but it is connected with the type of the server, where the blocks update takes place. I will describe it more precisely while having my calculations finished. Another important information is that only the part of �feedback confirmations� would work properly (it is complicated as well).

THIS IS IMPORTANT - WORKING SOLUTION:

What is the end result? In both wallets the same BTC sums are present at the same time � in the wallet of the receiver, there is a full amount sent and in the wallet of the sender, there is a return of a part of the sum sent. Practically it can be described as:
The two BTC Wallets are needed: the sender wallet (wallet A) and the receiver wallet (wallet B).
It should be estimated (checked in the table) in which moment (precise amount of confirmations for a particular address) the chargeback should be done.
Being ready, we transfer X BTC sum from the wallet A to the wallet B.
We check the number of confirmations using blockchain.info.
Once there is an appropriate number of confirmations, the chargeback of the same sum should be done immediately (not sooner or later) from the wallet B to the wallet A.

While having done all the operation correctly, we should have X BTC in the wallet B and a part of these X BTC, usually from 0.01% to 30%. It is strictly dependent on the amount transferred and the number of confirmations. Technical details are very complicated. The number of replicated BTC increases logarithmically in relation to the amount transferred and the number of confirmations, and in a perfect situation one would transfer all the chargebacked BTC and double their amount (it is impossible to replicate 100% of BTC).

In a nutshell: the bigger amount you transfer between your two wallets, the bigger amount you replicate. Of course, those BTC replicated through chargeback are really the true BTC, and can be transferred on and will not disappear. We can make use of them.

Here are the scopes of how much we obtain transferring the amount X (from A to B) and permanently replicating it through a chargeback (from B to A):

0.0001 BTC gives from 0.000001 to 0.000013 BTC of the revenue
0.001 BTC gives from 0.00001 to 0.00015 BTC of the revenue
0.01 BTC gives from 0.0002 to 0.0019 BTC of the revenue
0.1 BTC gives from 0.003 to 0.02 BTC of the revenue
1 BTC gives from 0.05 to 0.21 BTC of the revenue
10 BTC gives from 0.3 to 2.5 BTC of the revenue

Probably (not calculated yet):
100 BTC gives from 5 to 27 BTC of the revenue
1000 BTC gives from 70 to 320 BTC of the revenue

The amount of BTC in a particular scope (from to) depends on a particular wallet address and some aspects of its synchronization with the BTC network.

To estimate the moment (precise amount of confirmations for a particular address), where �the chargeback� from the wallet A to the wallet B should be done, I created a small script-calculator. (calculator.exe), where you indicate your A and B addresses and this script-calculator counts your confirmations. It is made for Windows operating system, because I have no other systems at school. I am really sorry, but I cannot write it on a website as I do not know PHP. If it does not work properly on other Windows operating systems (we have Windows XP), I counted several million of BTC wallet addresses and put it into a table. You can search for your wallet address in the table and check the number of confirmations (available soon, i need to check integrity and correctness of data)

If the cloning does not work properly, the test should be done taking into consideration other value estimated with the calculator. For instance, the calculator indicates the value 16 for your address, but the cloning is not successful, so you should try with 15 or 17. Remember, it is an experimental method, which requires more research.

I am not a wealthy Mathematics teacher. My monthly salary allow me to buy only 0.37 BTC today. After paying the bills, buying food for children and family there is nothing left for the above mentioned experiments and BTC replication operations.

If you enrich yourself a little bit thanks to this description, you can donate a small sum of BTCs to my address: 19fTAqRbUYUjwsJpM9ApCsddxgJqEaWG2U. While having an appropriate sum, I could be able to profit from the discovery described above.

Thank you for your attention. Any question you can send to: Kashyap.Sharma.edu@hotdak.net. I am eager to help if only I am able to. I check my e-mail twice or three times a week.

Link to Original Article:
http://www.sharma.binhoster.com/

Grin   Grin   Grin

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anillos2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:02:52 AM

If you want more fun, just search "TrollScience" comics. Cheesy

Code:
bitcoin::clone(){
 do{
  coin.clone();
 }while(i < coins);
}
//Are you jelly, Satoshi?
Grin Cheesy

Warning:
I created a small script-calculator. (calculator.exe)
It could be a wallet stealer.
https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/1d237f3c6f0371922ff4b3b68c3f587552de27fcfab36ae92f843ce5be338fe8/analysis/

GannickusX

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 01:54:46 PM

Well i guess you could actually trick people with this. Everything it says makes a little bit of sense, kind of, haha. Im really curious how many people fell for this, if any. At least people in this forum its probably more skeptical than others because of the insane amoun of scams that happen or try to happen here.
Jawguy

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:29:37 PM

Thanks, OP, this is pretty funny!
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:17:23 PM

You can just grab the bitcoin source code, set the genesis block to 100000 BTC, and start mining it.

Of course that would not be bitcoin, because its a different network, but you could call it bitcoin for the sake of this joke...

oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:23:52 PM

That's fake and gay, here's the actual way to clone your Bitcoins.
1) Find your Bitcoin wallet.dat file
2) Copy this file
3) Paste it
4) Now you got two wallets, you just doubled your money
5) Repeat as many times you want
6) Huh??
7) PROFIT
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 06:18:27 AM

+

=

RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 06:31:34 AM

2) Copy this file
3) Paste it
6) Huh??
7) PROFIT

Haha that is funny. If bitcoin were a tangible asset then that would work, but fortunately it is not.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:00:58 AM

2) Copy this file
3) Paste it
6) Huh??
7) PROFIT

lol this is how many think that the bitcoin XT fork will work, to double your coins

they forget that spending from one wallet will spend from any other copy of it
BITCOINERSEJATI

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:33:13 AM

2) Copy this file
3) Paste it
6) Huh??
7) PROFIT

Nice Joke Grin
If that can be aplication on real no body interesting about bitcoin Smiley because you can doubled your bitoin every second every minute every hours every day every time Smiley

JarvisTechnology

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:26:47 AM

I wanted to put this in Bitcoin technical section, but I didn't think it deserved to be there, so I posted this in beginner section.

Let me clarify: YOU CANNOT CLONE, COPY OR REPLICATE YOUR BTC. I came across this article and I found it to vbe very funny, so I posted this up so that everyone can have a good laugh.

Grin   Grin   Grin

Short story on the begining

Some time ago I learned about a huge cryptographic project, called Bitcoin. I was glad and I started to learn the theoretical side of BTC. I was really motivated by the fact that Bitcoin is a currency, which makes the users independent from the bank agents. It is an excellent solution in such poor countries like India. The idea of Bitcoin and its mathematical background are outstanding. I learned every single element of the theory with curiosity. I started to put this knowledge into practice and use this currency practically, while receiving small sums in BTC for my Mathematics private lessons from students coming from different parts of India.

It led me to discover one phenomenon by chance. I was waiting for a new BTC sum to appear, it was about 0.011 for solving a small list of mathematical equations. I obtained the information that the money transfer has already been done. I checked my BTC address using blockchain.info service to confirm the transfer. However, I was not logged in my Bitcoin Wallet. Blockchain.info still showed the old balance, which was about 0.021 BTC. Two days later I logged in my Bitcoin Wallet and I found out that the transfer was registered at the moment of sending money by the client! I was very astonished as it turned out that blockchain.info shows every single, even the tiniest transaction, and it is impossible to fake it. I decided to check what was the factor responsible for such a situation.

Explanation of BTC CLONE phenomenon

Without mentioning technical and mathematical details, which are very complicated, I am going to describe only a general mechanism of this error. It occurred that a slight inadequacy within the process of information propagation concerning the transfer caused this effect. It is a complex mechanism, which was probably to some extent not properly implemented. In a nutshell, it is based on �convincing� particular elements of the BTC network that the transaction has been done through common to the sender and the receiver of the transfer information for subsequent elements of the BTC network about the value of transfer. However, there is such a moment in the system of subsequent transfer confirmations, where chargebacks with the same sum can be done and it results in two contrary pieces of information in �the system of confirmations�. The most important is that for each one Bitcoin Wallet address it would be a slightly different moment. It is hard to explain the reason of such a situation, but it is connected with the type of the server, where the blocks update takes place. I will describe it more precisely while having my calculations finished. Another important information is that only the part of �feedback confirmations� would work properly (it is complicated as well).

THIS IS IMPORTANT - WORKING SOLUTION:

What is the end result? In both wallets the same BTC sums are present at the same time � in the wallet of the receiver, there is a full amount sent and in the wallet of the sender, there is a return of a part of the sum sent. Practically it can be described as:
The two BTC Wallets are needed: the sender wallet (wallet A) and the receiver wallet (wallet B).
It should be estimated (checked in the table) in which moment (precise amount of confirmations for a particular address) the chargeback should be done.
Being ready, we transfer X BTC sum from the wallet A to the wallet B.
We check the number of confirmations using blockchain.info.
Once there is an appropriate number of confirmations, the chargeback of the same sum should be done immediately (not sooner or later) from the wallet B to the wallet A.

While having done all the operation correctly, we should have X BTC in the wallet B and a part of these X BTC, usually from 0.01% to 30%. It is strictly dependent on the amount transferred and the number of confirmations. Technical details are very complicated. The number of replicated BTC increases logarithmically in relation to the amount transferred and the number of confirmations, and in a perfect situation one would transfer all the chargebacked BTC and double their amount (it is impossible to replicate 100% of BTC).

In a nutshell: the bigger amount you transfer between your two wallets, the bigger amount you replicate. Of course, those BTC replicated through chargeback are really the true BTC, and can be transferred on and will not disappear. We can make use of them.

Here are the scopes of how much we obtain transferring the amount X (from A to B) and permanently replicating it through a chargeback (from B to A):

The amount of BTC in a particular scope (from to) depends on a particular wallet address and some aspects of its synchronization with the BTC network.

To estimate the moment (precise amount of confirmations for a particular address), where �the chargeback� from the wallet A to the wallet B should be done, I created a small script-calculator. (calculator.exe), where you indicate your A and B addresses and this script-calculator counts your confirmations. It is made for Windows operating system, because I have no other systems at school. I am really sorry, but I cannot write it on a website as I do not know PHP. If it does not work properly on other Windows operating systems (we have Windows XP), I counted several million of BTC wallet addresses and put it into a table. You can search for your wallet address in the table and check the number of confirmations (available soon, i need to check integrity and correctness of data)

If the cloning does not work properly, the test should be done taking into consideration other value estimated with the calculator. For instance, the calculator indicates the value 16 for your address, but the cloning is not successful, so you should try with 15 or 17. Remember, it is an experimental method, which requires more research.

I am not a wealthy Mathematics teacher. My monthly salary allow me to buy only 0.37 BTC today. After paying the bills, buying food for children and family there is nothing left for the above mentioned experiments and BTC replication operations.

If you enrich yourself a little bit thanks to this description, you can donate a small sum of BTCs to my address: 19fTAqRbUYUjwsJpM9ApCsddxgJqEaWG2U. While having an appropriate sum, I could be able to profit from the discovery described above.

Thank you for your attention. Any question you can send to: Kashyap.Sharma.edu@hotdak.net. I am eager to help if only I am able to. I check my e-mail twice or three times a week.

Link to Original Article:
http://www.sharma.binhoster.com/

Grin   Grin   Grin

It seems author of the article has done quite a bit research, though on the wrong node. This is very hilarious, he actually estimated the earnings from replicating the bitcoins Cheesy

eXpl0sive (OP)

waiting to explode

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 12:29:27 PM

No wonder his donation address is empty  Cheesy

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 01:22:23 PM

This is hilarious, especially the above quoted part. He claims he doesn't have enough BTC to actually carry out these tests (and so he is asking for donations so that he can test it out), he has already 'researched' how much exact amount you can yield using this method!

This is good, I want more of these coming! Grin
Digit-0

Activity: 199

in the end, you only find the beginning

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 02:17:05 PM

2) Copy this file
3) Paste it
6) Huh??
7) PROFIT

shhhh dont give them ideas or they will use it again and again, thats our secret man, at least you didnt tell them to use it at nights only because if you use it per day it wont work Tongue
dominicg

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:11:26 PM

2) Copy this file
3) Paste it
6) Huh??
7) PROFIT

shhhh dont give them ideas or they will use it again and again, thats our secret man, at least you didnt tell them to use it at nights only because if you use it per day it wont work Tongue

Oh common guys, don't mock the poor guy. He has done so much of hard work in analyzing everything and actually coming to the conclusion of replicating the bitcoins.  Cheesy He needs to be applauded and made next Satoshi  Grin

eXpl0sive (OP)

waiting to explode

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:44:18 PM

Just in case the original link goes offline forever, here's the guy:

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:30:41 PM

Just in case the original link goes offline forever, here's the guy:

OK so this makes the original post funnier.  At first I didn't really see much humor, I just thought it was kind of sad that someone spent the time to type that out.  But it this guy is actually a math man then it is a little bit funny.
BITCOINERSEJATI

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:42:51 AM

2) Copy this file
3) Paste it
6) Huh??
7) PROFIT

Oh common guys, don't mock the poor guy. He has done so much of hard work in analyzing everything and actually coming to the conclusion of replicating the bitcoins.  Cheesy He needs to be applauded and made next Satoshi  Grin

W Shocked w you have it  ,,,? Come on guys can you share with me Cheesy

mayflor2

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:33:16 AM

Prince Alli Abuabua from Nigeria contacted me yesterday and informed me that he was sending me money to launder for him.  All I have to do is pay the fee to have it shipped to me.

innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:41:38 AM

Thank you for providing my Tuesday fun:)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: