Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:59:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Neucoin ?  (Read 1270 times)
izod (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 01:36:13 PM

Does anyone know anything about this coin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:00:31 PM

Yeah I do its shitcoin.
devs/mods give false info
Dire

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Crypto-Games.net: DICE and SLOT

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 03:19:49 PM

I don't know much about it, only that if you take their survey they say they'll give you 'up to' a thousand coins on launch day (if you answer questions in enough detail)

I took the survey, I'm not going to say no to a 1000 free coins that I can offload on another day. Personally I found their explanation page a touch crappy in the way they tried to put down other coins such as Doge and Bitcoin.

They are trying to position themselves kind of like a 'use it to reward posts on Facebook' and/or game rewards.

They don't seem to really know which way they are going if you ask me. They want to be trendy AND corporate, which just isn't going to happen. Their branding looks very 'business suit', but their 'ethos/goal?' is to be super meme trendy. You'll kind of get this impression by their survey questions.

Buy hey... it's a 1,000 free coins. Cheesy
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 03:32:14 PM

I don't know much about it, only that if you take their survey they say they'll give you 'up to' a thousand coins on launch day (if you answer questions in enough detail)

I took the survey, I'm not going to say no to a 1000 free coins that I can offload on another day. Personally I found their explanation page a touch crappy in the way they tried to put down other coins such as Doge and Bitcoin.

They are trying to position themselves kind of like a 'use it to reward posts on Facebook' and/or game rewards.

They don't seem to really know which way they are going if you ask me. They want to be trendy AND corporate, which just isn't going to happen. Their branding looks very 'business suit', but their 'ethos/goal?' is to be super meme trendy. You'll kind of get this impression by their survey questions.

Survey rewards are awarded "1 month" after launch.
Did you receive conformation email about your reward?
yes 1000 nocoin for dumping?
Dire

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 03:38:44 PM

Survey rewards are awarded "1 month" after launch.
Did you receive conformation email about your reward?
yes 1000 nocoin for dumping?

One month!?

Ya, just checked the email again. You're right. One month after launch.

Ah well, you never know. It may end up being worth something.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 03:43:11 PM

to many thread about this coin,  or this thread jus spam  Shocked
LOrrav

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 02:00:25 AM

Yeah I do its shitcoin.
Or rather, some people have gone to great lengths to make it appear that way. Are you afraid of something Rizzarolla? You posted, what, 39 posts on it, over the course of 2 months, all negative. Seems like a lot of work... You wouldn't have some type of hidden motive or agenda, would you?

Neucoin is the only cryptocoin that I've seen that actually has a viable business plan to achieve mainstream use. All the other alt coins seem to be just:

1) Release it!
2) HuhHuh?
3) Profit!

not altcoin hitler

Activity: 212
Merit: 22

Amazix

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 04:44:22 AM

Shitcoin will dump on you. Early investors got in at 80% discount prices and coin has 100% inflation in a year. Stay out, it's dumping on you.

Dire

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 03:57:30 PM

Neucoin is the only cryptocoin that I've seen that actually has a viable business plan to achieve mainstream use. All the other alt coins seem to be just:

1) Release it!
2) HuhHuh?
3) Profit!

Counterparty's XCP always had a good plan in place that is being carried out, Ripple's plan isn't bad either, although it is a bit dumb that they released and then realized to play with the USD they needed to comply with US ID anti-terrorist laws, and so shut down new wallets/adoption.

But ya, in general, release and shoot for the moon.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:13:29 AM

Shitcoin will dump on you. Early investors got in at 80% discount prices and coin has 100% inflation in a year. Stay out, it's dumping on you.

Not just for a year but 100% on subsequent years too. 

If the angel investors are legit, can you really imagine all these VPs, Presidents, Film Production types to be staking coins in their pajamas to keep up with this massive inflation?  No, they have board meetings to attend, conferences to attend, calls to make, planes to catch, they're not going to be checking to see if the NeuCoin wallet is running and that it is staking.  Either they are given exemptions to the rules (their NeuCoins are not subjected to the inflation / they're given free coins by the system) or they're intending to dump out in the first year. 

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Niemands

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:47:23 AM

Ok, so where to get 1000 free coins?  Huh

Dire

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:49:37 PM

http://www.neucoin.org/en/

Google is a wonderful thing Wink
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:41:51 PM

Or rather, some people have gone to great lengths to make it appear that way. Are you afraid of something Rizzarolla? You posted, what, 39 posts on it, over the course of 2 months, all negative. Seems like a lot of work... You wouldn't have some type of hidden motive or agenda, would you

Hm, this makes me wonder. You had like six posts in the last days, all positive on Neucoin. You wouldn't have some type of hidden motive or agenda, would you?
Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:39:42 PM

Yeah I do its shitcoin.
Or rather, some people have gone to great lengths to make it appear that way. Are you afraid of something Rizzarolla? You posted, what, 39 posts on it, over the course of 2 months, all negative. Seems like a lot of work... You wouldn't have some type of hidden motive or agenda, would you?

1) Release it!
2) HuhHuh?
3) Profit!

Of course NoKoin has a business plan.  It is the reverse of what you just posted.

3). Profit (DanK has your money in an offshore anonymous tax haven you idiot!  He has the profit)
2). .Huh?? (Whatever the fuck they are doing now like encouraging useful idiots like you to spam BTCTalk with thread after thread about this scam)
1). Release It!  (Yeah, maybe someday.  But not yet.  They are too busy rolling in the floor laughing at you for giving them money).

Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:48:14 PM

OP is dang63 aka Dan Rose sent by Neucoin.org to shill:

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/spreading-the-word-about-neucoin-on-bitcointalk-org/1248
Niemands

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 07:09:50 AM

Oh, thanks a lot! This is kind of magic indeed, it's just about google banning me fo asking too many questions  Grin

http://www.neucoin.org/en/

Google is a wonderful thing Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: