Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:04:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 Day Investment Program  (Read 1187 times)
scriptman (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:24:37 PM

Hi all,

Please see - https://www.facebook.com/bitcoininvestmentgroup14

3 Day Investment Program
------------------------------------------------------------
108% Returns in exactly 72 hours
Fully automated system
Investment range from 0.05 BTC > 1.25 BTC
10 places only - Message if interested

Down to 9 places now

Thanks
Coef

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Exhausted

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:51:07 PM

Why don't you list your site here directly instead of asking people to message you?
And btw, your thread doesn't belong to this section but the Investor-based games a.k.a. ponzi section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=207.0.

anderson00673

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 02:31:29 AM

Hi, I agree with the above.  While I might be interested in something like this, I would not deal through facebook.  Please provide more information here if you are really interested in getting some people on board with your program.
xiionqz

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 02:36:36 AM

Hi, I agree with the above.  While I might be interested in something like this, I would not deal through facebook.  Please provide more information here if you are really interested in getting some people on board with your program.

i think because its limited places
stay safe  Grin
fruito

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:28:41 AM

your pict is bitcoin but your background is music(and its free from google),

it looks like you are not intending to create this ponzi!
baristor

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 08:26:28 PM

I will keep a track on this guy & update will test wit small deposit first, but who is to say he wont run away after a 1-2 btc deposit....

Neeed Trust! how to trust ? give money ! Sad
josephno1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:54:16 AM

Hi all,

Sorry for the late replies.

We are working on a website but to be honest, we aren't 100% sure on some details regarding the business and it's holding a few things up.

Note - This is not a Ponzi.

The investments are used in a fund that is generating profits by trading BTC to USD, GBP and AUD (and reverse)

We are currently just running some small programs to collect data to display to potential investors, hence only limited places to keep things simple.

Our average profit margin is pushing 9.5% over 72 hours and the returns are guaranteed and automated with alternative funds should anything unexpected happen.

So, if you would like to become involved, please get in touch.

Thanks

Wait so how is this not a ponzi? I mean ponzis guarantee an unusually high profit much like you have and if you guys were really that great of investors you would been able to buy a website and hire a guy do make a website

Btree

bitcoin é uma árvore que vai continuar a crescer

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:06:36 AM

Hi all,

Sorry for the late replies.

We are working on a website but to be honest, we aren't 100% sure on some details regarding the business and it's holding a few things up.

Note - This is not a Ponzi.

The investments are used in a fund that is generating profits by trading BTC to USD, GBP and AUD (and reverse)

We are currently just running some small programs to collect data to display to potential investors, hence only limited places to keep things simple.

Our average profit margin is pushing 9.5% over 72 hours and the returns are guaranteed and automated with alternative funds should anything unexpected happen.

So, if you would like to become involved, please get in touch.

Thanks

Nice statement but we need more than you say
we need proof from you

josephno1

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:08:49 AM

I have a feeling that the likes on the page were bought since if 100 ish people like the page,  at least one of them is bound to like their posts/comment on them

Btree

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 07:22:02 AM

I have a feeling that the likes on the page were bought since if 100 ish people like the page,  at least one of them is bound to like their posts/comment on them

That a fake like you can see in here
https://www.facebook.com/bitcoininvestmentgroup14/likes
he get 90% like in 2days

melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:24:50 PM

You should have put your website name here for us to see and not by sending us to facebook, also you are a newbie how do you think that I can trust you with my money?
josephno1

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 09:11:02 PM

Guys,

If you don't wish to get involved then you don't have to... but please don't call scammer without any sort of proof...that's not what we're about.

This run of 10 places for a 3 day program is so we can record the data to display to potential investors in the future.

108% returns over 3 days is hardly "too good to be true" is it.

It's a level we know we can return and we have the funds all ready to be returned automatically regardless of our profit over the period.

With regards to the page likes, I contracted someone to promote the page and they just delivered low quality likes... apologies for that.

Our website is in development and will be ready and live with in depth statistics after completion of this investment run.

I'm currently fasting for Ramadan so will be on late tonight to answer any questions you may have.

In the meantime, please see out trading account on LBC - https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/scoped/

IT doesn't mean much but at least it indicates that we're regular traders with a perfect reputation.

Thanks

There is no way you can honestly have people believe you. Hell you even bought Facebook likes.

HYIP.Net

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 08:23:47 PM

Thanks for your input.

However your statement is far from true.

We are an honest operation who is just trying to start a profitable business for ourselves and investors.

Have you any website or app to do this or not? Because there are many persons doing this on facebook but to whom people could trust?
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 08:32:41 PM

..Our average profit margin is pushing 9.5% over 72 hours and the returns are guaranteed...

Guaranteed? How? Who by?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Btree

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:25:57 PM

Guys,

If you don't wish to get involved then you don't have to... but please don't call scammer without any sort of proof...that's not what we're about.

This run of 10 places for a 3 day program is so we can record the data to display to potential investors in the future.

108% returns over 3 days is hardly "too good to be true" is it.

It's a level we know we can return and we have the funds all ready to be returned automatically regardless of our profit over the period.

With regards to the page likes, I contracted someone to promote the page and they just delivered low quality likes... apologies for that.

Our website is in development and will be ready and live with in depth statistics after completion of this investment run.

I'm currently fasting for Ramadan so will be on late tonight to answer any questions you may have.

In the meantime, please see out trading account on LBC - https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/scoped/

IT doesn't mean much but at least it indicates that we're regular traders with a perfect reputation.

Thanks

i can claim myself is mark keyzer without PGB
you must think again, why i must trust you if you not have anyproof about your progam investmen ?

baristor

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:08:50 AM

This guy is a scam becareful guys he hasnt returned my .07 investment yet!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: