Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:56:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 332 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released  (Read 354448 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
neordicICE

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:09:36 AM

1st. I don't know why you guys locked the other thread. It was moving forward nicely. You could've just changed the 1st post and continued there.
2nd. It's Looking really good here. I see a few wallet changes but I like them. It was too childish they way you had the first wallet looking. Reminded me of the ninja turtles, which is not a bad thing but not a great seller when it comes to crypto.
3rd. This announcement is way to long. You should be able to get the point across in a paragraph or two. I think a lot of members wont take the time to read it all and understand what this project is all about. Maybe you can think about changing that a bit too.
4th. I still don't really understand what vdpos is. Can you clear that up. Is that the unlocking panels or the extra staking or both rolled into one maybe Huh Please clear this up for me and all of us.
5th. What time is the ICO starting? IS there a way you can put a countdown timer on the main thread?

I must say I'm surprised with what I'm seeing so far. At first it was the cool gpx that caught my eye along with the professional manner you carried yourselves with but now after reading about all the phases and the culling and I'll I'm even more intrigued then I was with the pre announcement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:18:00 AM

You know people actually like to mine right ?

Some do, some dont. I could go either way but my mining boat is not the same as most of the Chinese with their free electricity and equipment paid off years ago. Those guys mine and dump and that's never good for any coin. I for one dont mind investing in an ICO for some quick profit but the project needs to be dope. If it's not I'll just pass and wait for another.
Gabriel.S

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:41:53 AM

Screen shot: 1

Video coming soon.

Nice looking wallet. Is it real though or just a photoshop edit. Looks like a photoshop to me.
shogdite

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:36:44 AM

The Culling

By Phase 3, we have built a community of skilled, active traders and investors who have arrived from many parts of the crypto landscape.  Many of these traders and community members have established brands and escrow reputations within the CryptoCircuits ecosystem - through their participation in the various Slack rooms, being on-air in After Dark, and in their trading, teaching, and escrow dealings within the community. We have a strong network of branded escrow agents within Circuits - and now these escrow agents  step forward to escrow The Culling.

The Culling is a 30 day period where any investor can post via Whale level escrow an offer to buy or sell any amount of Circuits. There is one simple rule: once an offer is posted and escrow established, anyone can propose the opposite of the offer, and the agreement is immediately effectuated.

Example: Sam offers to buy 2000 Circuits for 2 btc. He places both 2 BTC and 2000 circuits in escrow. Anyone can now immediately sell those Circuits to Sam - but anyone can also immediately demand 2000 Circuits from Sam at that exact price, and the sale is closed.

The result: a second phase price discovery that allows volatile, large scale,  yet completely fair transfer of Circuits to the sharpest traders and those who are intent on becoming the core holders of Circuits.

So only people with BTC and CIRC can take place in the culling? What if a new potential investor only hears about CIRC during the culling and wants to place bids. Will he be allowed?
I do love this idea though, its brilliant. With the way you set up the three phases CIRC will see a lot of attention and action both on the charts and on the thread over the coming months.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:44:03 AM

The Culling

By Phase 3, we have built a community of skilled, active traders and investors who have arrived from many parts of the crypto landscape.  Many of these traders and community members have established brands and escrow reputations within the CryptoCircuits ecosystem - through their participation in the various Slack rooms, being on-air in After Dark, and in their trading, teaching, and escrow dealings within the community. We have a strong network of branded escrow agents within Circuits - and now these escrow agents  step forward to escrow The Culling.

The Culling is a 30 day period where any investor can post via Whale level escrow an offer to buy or sell any amount of Circuits. There is one simple rule: once an offer is posted and escrow established, anyone can propose the opposite of the offer, and the agreement is immediately effectuated.

Example: Sam offers to buy 2000 Circuits for 2 btc. He places both 2 BTC and 2000 circuits in escrow. Anyone can now immediately sell those Circuits to Sam - but anyone can also immediately demand 2000 Circuits from Sam at that exact price, and the sale is closed.

The result: a second phase price discovery that allows volatile, large scale,  yet completely fair transfer of Circuits to the sharpest traders and those who are intent on becoming the core holders of Circuits.

So only people with BTC and CIRC can take place in the culling? What if a new potential investor only hears about CIRC during the culling and wants to place bids. Will he be allowed?
I do love this idea though, its brilliant. With the way you set up the three phases CIRC will see a lot of attention and action both on the charts and on the thread over the coming months.

By my read, the Culling is all intramarket. You would need to have Circuits to participate. But once you have Circuits, it is an interesting mechanism to consolidate and increase
your holdings. Sort of Mexican standoff, winner takes all form of betting large blocks of Circuits.

And if you get large blocks of coins being moved, the escrows (Whale Lounge?) would be generating some nice fees. I guess both BTC and Circuits.
shogdite

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:55:29 AM

The Culling

By my read, the Culling is all intramarket. You would need to have Circuits to participate. But once you have Circuits, it is an interesting mechanism to consolidate and increase
your holdings. Sort of Mexican standoff, winner takes all form of betting large blocks of Circuits.

And if you get large blocks of coins being moved, the escrows (Whale Lounge?) would be generating some nice fees. I guess both BTC and Circuits.

Interesting to say the least. Im not sure how this will work in reality but in theory it seems like a great idea. So if I want to purchase 10000 CIRC and I'm offering 1BTC I must also have an offer to sell 10000 CIRC for 1BTC? If that's going to work that way I assume we'll find a great market price through this technique.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
freakying99

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 12:34:25 PM

Deadly flaw alert Deadly flaw alert Deadly flaw alert Deadly flaw alert Deadly flaw alert

Traders Lounge: This panel unlocks at staked weight of 1% of total coin supply (27,000 Circuits) - These users will benefit from 1% additional stake per block.
Whale Lounge: This panel unlocks at staking weight of 3% of total coin supply (81,000 Circuits) - These users will benefit from 3% additional stake per block.

With the numbers you have set up there can never be mass adoption of this coin.
How can you have mass adoption with a maximum of 150 traders in the traders lounge (150 btc=150 1%er) and 0 whales or a mix of the two but it cant have mass adoption the way you have it set up. Another reason is because what if the price goes to $1 then to access the traders lounge you will need 27000 usd.  Grin Which will never happen.
So dev, what is your answer for this?
CryptoCircuits (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 12:37:30 PM

Hi Everyone

With regard to the Culling it is important to realize this comes a couple months into the coin. The Culling is a sort of herd thinning designed by Thursday Elliassen  designed to increase market share of the smartest traders, the main escrow agents and the core community supporters, in preparation for 2 things: expansion of the OAUTH based social revenue programs in Phase 4, and the integration of this same core community - and their market skills - into the actual Circuits project.

Anyone can participate in the culling. For shrewd traders there are significant opportunities.

With regard Variable DPOS2 staking:

The wallet is coded to monitor both total staking amount and total coin count. The different panels lock and unlock according to these metrics. The various panels also lead one deeper into the Circuits community and dynamics. The farther in one goes, the higher the staking rewards.

These same metrics and locking panels systems will be later applied to the revenue stream program. Those operating near the core of the Circuits community will likely have serious social weight in their circles. This will be rewarded as we move deeper into our OAUTH based social revenue phase.

The wallet will be released immediately at the end of the ICO and will have its own user guide; we encourage everyone to read it carefully, both to understand the wallets many social features and crypto-tools, and also the Variable DPOS staking and how to optimize your staking revenue.

CryptoCircuits

shogdite

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 12:39:19 PM

Deadly flaw alert Deadly flaw alert Deadly flaw alert Deadly flaw alert Deadly flaw alert

Traders Lounge: This panel unlocks at staked weight of 1% of total coin supply (27,000 Circuits) - These users will benefit from 1% additional stake per block.
Whale Lounge: This panel unlocks at staking weight of 3% of total coin supply (81,000 Circuits) - These users will benefit from 3% additional stake per block.

How can you have mass adoption with a maximum of 150 traders in the traders lounge (150 btc=150 1%er) and 0 whales or a mix of the two but it cant have mass adoption the way you have it set up. Another reason is because what if the price goes to $1 then to access the traders lounge you will need 27000 usd.  Grin Which will never happen.

Have you been dropped on your head as a kid? The devs can most probably change the amounts at any time with a simple wallet update and small change in the code. Other coins have the same thing going and I'm sure its an easy adjustment when needed.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
freakying99

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 12:44:23 PM

Have you been dropped on your head as a kid? The devs can most probably change the amounts at any time with a simple wallet update and small change in the code. Other coins have the same thing going and I'm sure its an easy adjustment when needed.

I am not a dev so I don't know this, but then everyone will need to update and that could make a fork cant it? Still looks like a fatal flaw to me.
shogdite

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 12:48:50 PM

I am not a dev so I don't know this, but then everyone will need to update and that could make a fork cant it? Still looks like a fatal flaw to me.

No dude. Updates happen all the time in crypto and most go through without a hitch. You know, for someone who has little knowledge about being a coin dev, making updates and forks you really came across like someone who did know what he was talking about.
All that fatal flaw bullshit was unnecessary as you see now, all you had to do was reach out and ask questions and you would have known that this is not a flaw but a feature and a really cool one in my opinion. 

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
CryptoCircuits (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 12:49:59 PM

The percent amounts will be open to adjustment in the future. Particularly in the Assembly phase there will be a a great deal of latitude to adjust the parameters of the wallet to optimize the wallet rewards and incentives.

What we mentioned before bears repeating: the locking and unlocking technology of the wallet allows us to do many different things  -  not just the Variable DPOS  staking, but also down the road to establish elevated levels for OAUTH participants, inner circle participation for the post-Culling phase, and much more.

On another note, this is a moderated thread, and we would like to encourage a free and open and respectful atmosphere. The 'dropped on your head when you were a kid"  sort of razzing is perhaps not entirely necessary. We want to encourage real participation, not intimidate people. Thanks for your consideration.

CryptoCircuits
freakying99

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 01:01:34 PM

How can you have mass adoption with a maximum of 150 traders in the traders lounge (150 btc=150 1%er) and 0 whales or a mix of the two but it cant have mass adoption the way you have it set up. Another reason is because what if the price goes to $1 then to access the traders lounge you will need 27000 usd.  Grin Which will never happen.

The percent amounts will be open to adjustment in the future. Particularly in the Assembly phase there will be a a great deal of latitude to adjust the parameters of the wallet to optimize the wallet rewards and incentives.

What we mentioned before bears repeating: the locking and unlocking technology of the wallet allows us to do many different things  -  not just the Variable DPOS  staking, but also down the road to establish elevated levels for OAUTH participants, inner circle participation for the post-Culling phase, and much more.

On another note, this is a moderated thread, and we would like to encourage a free and open and respectful atmosphere. The 'dropped on your head when you were a kid"  sort of razzing is perhaps not entirely necessary. We want to encourage real participation, not intimidate people. Thanks for your consideration.

CryptoCircuits

Ok I am sorry I posted like I did without all the information. Now that I know this can be changed as it grows I don't see it as a fatal flaw anymore.
Is there a circuits twitter I can follow?
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 01:18:45 PM

Video coming soon.

Oh man, that is sweet!

Bring on the vid. Lets see action.
HarryPotHead

Activity: 192

You are what you eat. PIZZA!

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 01:24:40 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2015, 01:44:02 PM by HarryPotHead

How is the trading bot going to work?

tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 01:40:49 PM

Looks like just another ICO P&D scam to me.
Nothing new here.
I may invest a bit but only because scams are also money makers.
babykayho

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 02:02:13 PM

Exact ICO start time?
Franciem

Activity: 322

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 02:13:59 PM

Wow
Nice graphic.
IPO on 17th. And you are aiming to crouwfund 160 BTC.
 Tongue

RattleBalls

Activity: 134

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 02:33:40 PM

Video coming soon.

Looks pretty cool to me. It has a nice fresh look to it.

Aterna

Activity: 138

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 03:34:56 PM

How do the 3 or so levels of pos work? Are they masternodes that pay out higher % as you go up? Looks like a great idea imo.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 332 »
  Print  

Jump to: