Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:50:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 332 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released  (Read 354454 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 11:31:21 AM

I just bought 0.39 btc worth. I will sell some other coins today and slowly buy more till I have at least 1%.

Is btc slow this morning or is it ccex?
I'm trying to buy but I'm stuck at 1 confirm.
CoinStarX

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:14:07 PM

I'm in for 1.2 BTC. I've got great feeling about this coin and its developments.

CryptoCircuits (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:26:54 PM

Hi Everyone

The ICO is now up and running. We'd like to thank everyone for all the great support and the pm's, it makes a big difference when people are working hard.

Looking over the thread it is also gratifying to see a community taking shape, with people posting solid questions and observations, and keeping the tone positive and information oriented. In particular there have been a lot of questions about the revenue streams and social advertising. Obviously there are other coins out there who have social networks as a revenue stream source; however we feel the approach we are using is a far better implementation, is less intrusive, and ends up giving actual control of both the program and the revenues to the community, through the Culling and Assembly phases outlined in the OP.

Apologies to everyone who missed out on the first radio program with the devs, it was broadcast pretty late last night, so we'll be posting that link when the radio guys wake up. Another radio show coming up Thursday evening PST, we'll post the details here.

CryptoCircuits
mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:31:16 PM

Hi Everyone

The ICO is now up and running. We'd like to thank everyone for all the great support and the pm's, it makes a big difference when people are working hard.

Looking over the thread it is also gratifying to see a community taking shape, with people posting solid questions and observations, and keeping the tone positive and information oriented. In particular there have been a lot of questions about the revenue streams and social advertising. Obviously there are other coins out there who have social networks as a revenue stream source; however we feel the approach we are using is a far better implementation, is less intrusive, and ends up giving actual control of both the program and the revenues to the community, through the Culling and Assembly phases outlined in the OP.

Apologies to everyone who missed out on the first radio program with the devs, it was broadcast pretty late last night, so we'll be posting that link when the radio guys wake up. Another radio show coming up Thursday evening PST, we'll post the details here.

CryptoCircuits

What radio program?
shogdite

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:33:06 PM

Hi Everyone

CryptoCircuits

What radio program?

It was just the dev named Thursday. He talked a bit about the different trading rooms, the escrows, the Culling, and the DPOS. Definitely sounded like a guy who knew his shit. He did not say much about the other devs except to point out that vDPOS is not come out of nowhere, so of course the implication is that a DPOS dev from Crave or some such coin is in on the team.

He didn't say anything about Supernet devs, but he did talk about the improvements Circuits was making on social marketing and revenue streams as compared to Viral. He had a lot to about different ways of making money with the coin. Almost like they poached one of the Viral devs as well.

Definitely worth a listen when they get around to posting the link. Made me pretty stoked to be buying in. I think they said one more interview tonight with Barakus the vDPOS dev.

I missed it too. Was asleep like a baby. I think it will be posted soon so we can all listen.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
zengryT

Activity: 745

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:43:18 PM

Ok I'm in.
Watching.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:57:28 PM

Damn, missed the show.  Hope it gets archived soon, would have loved to hear it before the ICO opens in the morning.  This looks cool, I'm just trying to figure out what the appeal is going to be for the little guy.  It seems like it is focused on building a tight knit crypto club, and rewarding members with revenue streams coming from social media advertising or something.  The details are vague.  Seems like it will be quite an exclusive club too.  You'd need 1-3% of the coins depending on which level you are at.  Just wondering how robust the community is going to be when its going to be so hard to get in, and why anyone would want to hold less coins than that.  Where is the value for the little guy?

Confused with the burning phase as well.  Where is the BTC used to buy those coins coming from?  The ICO fund?  If all goes well with the roadmap, and the coin builds up some hype and price rises as the DPOS period takes place, its like a convoluted scheme to refund all the ICO buyers.  Put up all the coins you earned from DPOS, get refunded most of the BTC you used to buy in the first place, still have your original stash of circuits to stay in the club.  Maybe that's the obvious point and devs are shaking their head at me for typing it...........

What is the reward after vDPOS ends?  I'm confused because the main value of this coin seems to be the community, but there is a lot of talk of burning coins, restricting supply, which isn't going to grow the community.  I understand the point is to keep it exclusive, but if the price raises 5-10x it would be a hell of a way to reward early adopters by giving them staked coins they can sell to late comers who want a spot in the club.  It seems like that route will give the coin more value rather than putting a "NO VACANCY!!" sign up while the cool kids burn the empty seats behind closed doors.

Hi There

I believe a link to the show will be available from Mixcloud, we will put up the link as soon as we get it.

We want to mention - for those of you who heard the show - Thursday is clearly a man of strong opinions who speaks his mind. Some of the questions he asked pertained more to the state of crypto in general and he gave his clear opinions. This obviously does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Circuits team as a whole.

Concerning you questions and points, let me try to address them:

The revenue streams will go to the community as a whole, including the little guys. The point of the Lounges is not exclusivity - they simply provide different cryptotools, social relationships and opportunities that appropriate to each level. The tools on Trader level - entry level bots, charts, trading chat, and the social atmosphere - are appropriate to the average trader. The tools on Whale level - advanced bots including arbitrage, full escrow functions, private rooms, Whale Chat and so on - are geared for that level of trader. In addition, the Whales will be able to provide branded escrows, teaching programs, branded chart rooms etc to the Traders  - helping the Traders boost their skills and progress.

Reducing the total coin supply is a measure to increase the value of Circuits, as well as to naturally counterbalance the DPOS growth. This is achieved by burning revenues received from the OAUTH social marketing program as well as the other modules described in the OP.

Proceeds from the ICO are going to the dev time already invested as well as the Circuits program moving forward. It is a very small group of developers who are currently capable of coding the DPOS functions and panel technology we have successfully built into this coin; ours are several of the best. One look at the advanced wallet functions makes it clear how much work has gone into Circuits so far. The dev team has been covering the development costs out of pocket themselves so far. It has been a substantial amount of time, resources and expenses, and these need to be compensated.

The ICO is being done under normal CCEX ICO rules, complete with buywall etc.

Your question about what happens after DPOS is well taken. Realize that the DPOS phase is only an early phase in the coin. The real value in Circuits lays in the social connections and relationships you can build inside the community, and how these relationships can evolve to become quite profitable for you. Both at Trader Level and at Whale Level. Of course, people can enter the coin at any time. Obviously the Culling provided huge opportunities for traders -  and that is how it should be. After the Culling, the coin will be further strengthened by the inclusion of these same core members into the further development of the Circuits ecosystem though the Assembly mechanism. We see this as an enormous step forward  - to bring such a deeply skilled and diverse group of traders and market makers into the inner circle of our coin

Thanks for the good questions - and we hope to see you in one of the lounges.

When will the show be uploaded to mixcloud?
shogdite

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:10:47 PM

It would be VERY cool to integrate cryptocurrency-related webshows like @alex_sterk's Blocktalk, @decentral's Salon Talks, and @edgarallenpurr's CryptoTalkLive so that they are archived and/or watchable in-wallet!

Oh yeah. I listen to Alex and decentral all the time.
Devs, any plan to add them to the lounge?

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
co5hike

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:32:13 PM

See u guys on trader level. Just gotta unload a little Viral and a little Opal (worst buy ever!) and I am there.
neordicICE

Activity: 505

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:48:57 PM

Damn, missed the show.  Hope it gets archived soon, would have loved to hear it before the ICO opens in the morning.  This looks cool, I'm just trying to figure out what the appeal is going to be for the little guy.  It seems like it is focused on building a tight knit crypto club, and rewarding members with revenue streams coming from social media advertising or something.  The details are vague.  Seems like it will be quite an exclusive club too.  You'd need 1-3% of the coins depending on which level you are at.  Just wondering how robust the community is going to be when its going to be so hard to get in, and why anyone would want to hold less coins than that.  Where is the value for the little guy?

Confused with the burning phase as well.  Where is the BTC used to buy those coins coming from?  The ICO fund?  If all goes well with the roadmap, and the coin builds up some hype and price rises as the DPOS period takes place, its like a convoluted scheme to refund all the ICO buyers.  Put up all the coins you earned from DPOS, get refunded most of the BTC you used to buy in the first place, still have your original stash of circuits to stay in the club.  Maybe that's the obvious point and devs are shaking their head at me for typing it...........

What is the reward after vDPOS ends?  I'm confused because the main value of this coin seems to be the community, but there is a lot of talk of burning coins, restricting supply, which isn't going to grow the community.  I understand the point is to keep it exclusive, but if the price raises 5-10x it would be a hell of a way to reward early adopters by giving them staked coins they can sell to late comers who want a spot in the club.  It seems like that route will give the coin more value rather than putting a "NO VACANCY!!" sign up while the cool kids burn the empty seats behind closed doors.

I think the % may change depending on total coin count and value as time goes on. It better work that way actually or else it wont grow. But I do like the idea of building that tight knit crypto club. It can be like a normal slack but on steroids. I always try to network with whales on the forum. I send them PM's, ask for help and guidance maybe now we'll have a direct number to call them up on sorta speak.
PhilipMorris

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:50:31 PM

How long will the ICO last?
neordicICE

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:53:15 PM

I think it's till the 22nd or when it sells out.
PhilipMorris

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:55:44 PM

22nd? Where did you find that info? its not in the OP.
neordicICE

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:00:28 PM

Page 5

The ICO launch is just under 24 hours away.

It starts at 7am EST on the 17th and will run till the 22nd at 7am EST unless it sells out. At which point the market goes live.

CC

I guess the op needs to be updated.
PhilipMorris

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:01:41 PM

Page 5

The ICO launch is just under 24 hours away.

It starts at 7am EST on the 17th and will run till the 22nd at 7am EST unless it sells out. At which point the market goes live.

CC

I guess the op needs to be updated.

Ok,

Thank you
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:11:29 PM

I'm buying from ico and dumping it below ico like I always do Smiley
neordicICE

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:25:07 PM

Why would anyone want to do that?
M28MmickT

Activity: 433

BTG CEO

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:28:15 PM

Thanks, You'll fill my orders at below ICO and I'll sell them above ICO in a few days.
 Cool

SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 02:30:56 PM

You may not be a smart man, but I respect your consistency and dedication to staying true to your unique, albeit unprofitable style of trading.
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:32:19 PM

Sounds like perfect tactic. Good luck with that.
I don´t buy ICO coins at all. (it is even better strategy)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 332 »
  Print  

Jump to: