Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:37:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS : Dirt Showdown Digital Download 1btc! new price  (Read 855 times)
matauc12 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 04:40:45 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2012, 10:44:15 AM by matauc12

I have 2 serial codes never used to redeem https://store.steampowered.com/app/201700/?snr=1_702_7__13.

Will sell for 1btc each.

Email me at m.a. t.auc. 12 @. Gm. Ail .co m  or pm. Fast response and delivery.

(Obviously remove dots and spaces for email adress.)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matauc12 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 05:55:32 PM

Also, I understand I dont have the actual rep built up or even a rep to lose here yet, so I will send the product first if YOU have the rep (sorry but if we are both on the same level, im not burning my hand)
BurntSnow

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 12:15:52 AM

Not to mention how iBuyPower gives out these codes for FREE to anyone who buys an AMD card with their computer and you can get it for 10 bucks or so when you're buying a bundle. The game itself, too, isn't worth 30 bucks.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

matauc12 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 01:10:30 AM

Not to mention how iBuyPower gives out these codes for FREE to anyone who buys an AMD card with their computer and you can get it for 10 bucks or so when you're buying a bundle. The game itself, too, isn't worth 30 bucks.
then go ahead and buy a card to get the game.... love your logic.
BurntSnow

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 01:22:44 AM

If you're so stupid that you didn't even understand my point, then you shouldn't even be using the internet. I never said to buy the card just so you could get the game, I was implying that there are huge amounts of unused DiRT codes because they went to people that didn't need them. In fact, I still have my code from my AMD purchase. You just gave me an idea.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

matauc12 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 02:31:43 AM

If you're so stupid that you didn't even understand my point, then you shouldn't even be using the internet. I never said to buy the card just so you could get the game, I was implying that there are huge amounts of unused DiRT codes because they went to people that didn't need them. In fact, I still have my code from my AMD purchase. You just gave me an idea.
unless you have factual numbers on how much demand and how much offer there is on the game, ypur point has absolutly no value. What price it will sell for is also out of your realm of expertise and knowledge. If you wanna call someone stupid have something to back it up.
BurntSnow

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 05:58:24 AM

unless you have factual numbers on how much demand and how much offer there is on the game, ypur point has absolutly no value. What price it will sell for is also out of your realm of expertise and knowledge. If you wanna call someone stupid have something to back it up.
Considering the popularity of this thread, I'd make a conjecture that your little sale isn't doing so well. Am I right? And if you're going to make such an absurd statement as saying this category is out of my realm of expertise and knowledge, you're terribly mistaken. I have just as much experience with this as you do, if not more. If you really want to find out the average sale price, though, we'll just say that the BTC price based on price and demand is under 1.5 BTC. Why is that? Well, I have my code on the market, and a potential buyer would be much more likely to purchase from me considering the fact that I'm an active user on Bitcointalk and have been for a while. There are currently no buyers so far, so really the only 100% guaranteed way of giving the codes away would be for free. Demand can't possibly be very high, either. There are unlimited copies available for $50 on Steam, DiRT codes are available at iBuyPower (as I've mentioned before), the codes are in game bundles, and so far there are two threads willing to sell the codes.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
     ███      ██████      ███