Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:28:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Reality Gaming Project I Need Development Partner  (Read 858 times)
UnoLou2 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:06:14 PM

Sorry I'm new to the site I hope I'm posting on the right section. I have a very crude software I have developed that will allow holders of cryptocurrenies to participate in a capitalistic business wealth game that actually has real word component to it. I believe that this game has a chance to revolutionize the way we do business online and using gaming technology with bitcoin and other crypto can work. If your interested in participating please comment below.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:12:03 AM

I assume you're looking for other coders? If so, I suggest you lay out your demands and terms in the OP such as pay, equity, hours needed, previous experience and whatnot. It may also help if you state what type of coders you're looking for such as the coding language you need.
UnoLou2 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:00:20 PM

Well I have manged to put together a google site that to some extent replicates a well known business game with a devoted tribe following. The idea behind the bitcoin integration is that with bitcoin the game can keep track in "real time" a bitcoin address balance via the blockchain. This enables the owner of the game to develop digital crypto-products to the players that have real world value. Think Insurance, Debit, Shares, .... Ultimitlly the player will deposit funds into their bitcoin account to start to play the game and thus compete with other similar players. The premise behind the game is that the if companies intentionally put their operations up competitors this has the bi-product effect of raising the common wealth of the the individual players. Then if not using the game as a platform. 

I hope that was clear, anyways I would like to know more about you. What drew you to the posting I put up? Are you a developer? I also have other ideas for issuing crypto products like bet websites.

Thanks
UnoLou2 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:11:05 PM

I assume you're looking for other coders? If so, I suggest you lay out your demands and terms in the OP such as pay, equity, hours needed, previous experience and whatnot. It may also help if you state what type of coders you're looking for such as the coding language you need.

Pay will be in the form of crypto shares that will be created using the couterparty wallet or something like that way the interest of the project developers are aligned.  Hours would be a daily 4 hours of development times with time for daily meetings. The person will have a background in some kind of multi player game development online, Like Eve, or Farmville,  The platform I'm currently using now is a combanation of Google Sites with Google maps, the coder would have to know API, Java, Html, Python, JSON, and others are helpful. The Idea is to build on what I have in place with the limited coding I know and to make it very easy in both a development and coding stand point.

Hope this helps someone Please keep commenting and asking questions so this project gains momentum.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:53:19 PM

Well I have manged to put together a google site that to some extent replicates a well known business game with a devoted tribe following. The idea behind the bitcoin integration is that with bitcoin the game can keep track in "real time" a bitcoin address balance via the blockchain. This enables the owner of the game to develop digital crypto-products to the players that have real world value. Think Insurance, Debit, Shares, .... Ultimitlly the player will deposit funds into their bitcoin account to start to play the game and thus compete with other similar players. The premise behind the game is that the if companies intentionally put their operations up competitors this has the bi-product effect of raising the common wealth of the the individual players. Then if not using the game as a platform. 

I hope that was clear, anyways I would like to know more about you. What drew you to the posting I put up? Are you a developer? I also have other ideas for issuing crypto products like bet websites.

Thanks

It sounds promising but I'd need to look into it more to fully understand it.
I usually look through the project development sub to see of anything that interests me. Unfortunately I'm not a coder, I'm more of the entrepreneurial kind Wink
You never know, one of these projects could just be the 'next big thing'. Always worth keeping an eye open Smiley
btcspry

Activity: 132
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 03:57:27 PM

Sorry I'm new to the site I hope I'm posting on the right section. I have a very crude software I have developed that will allow holders of cryptocurrenies to participate in a capitalistic business wealth game that actually has real word component to it. I believe that this game has a chance to revolutionize the way we do business online and using gaming technology with bitcoin and other crypto can work. If your interested in participating please comment below.

Sounds interesting, I'd love to work with you.  PM me and we can discuss details if you'd like.  If you want to see one of my current projects, take a look here: https://github.com/btcspry/crypto-lookup or here.

I also helped co-author http://BitForwarder.com if you want to check that out.

Regardless, let me know your thoughts!
KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 03:24:04 PM

What laguages/skills are you looking for?
UnoLou2 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 11:36:07 AM

Hello I would like to invite you all to view my Alpha version please visit https://sites.google.com/a/goodfaithpropertymanagement.com/good-faith-property-management/

You opinion's criticisms are all welcomed that idea is to allow players to come in using any character they choose for their particular account (ie. investor, CEO, CFO, etc..) I currently am playing with a CEO character. just to breath some life into the website, when I log in I would like to have a running account of my bitcoin address below so I can see how much I have to play with that day. A Clock, and a news feed maybe like twiitter.

The game involves concepts like time, and scarcity.

Of course the person who decides to help build the game will come in as a CTO

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3WAfrh6Or67bEhTQ2JIMUF1NlU/view?usp=sharing
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: