Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:18:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▶▶ XOtika.TV ◀◀ - OLD THREAD  (Read 22198 times)
FUBAR-BDHR

Activity: 702
Merit: 1000

★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 07:22:05 AM

i love this one, just hanging out there and see she is online yesterday, unfortunately my internet connection went down at that time.
i wish to see more hot girls there Cheesy and RoyalTiffany really gorgeous for me .
anyway is there any schedule when they will come online?

Tiffany tries to be on every day after 9pm CET/3pm EST.  Basically she is on as much as possible.

Don't know if any others have schedules or not best just to ask them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcgollum

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:50:01 AM

A dozen sexy models are waiting in line to wish you Good Morning! Come see them live:

Morgana
RyaSweets
MissClaire
BrydgeteJoo
GoldenBlonde
HalleyPassion
VickyPassion
Xenthia
JocyleenM
SorannaMy
KyllyeDream
Bitcoin_Bar
TechnoComanche
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 11:44:18 AM

RoyalTiffany

Have You listen the warning about use of images on her screen?

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:05:52 PM

Pls make it useable for mobile. Safari is loading site again and again because there is a problem.

Agree, not all people wanted to watch the models at PC, some of them actually wanted to use their phones Smiley
Currently the website is not optimized for Mobile as it will make my browser lags a lot Sad
Maybe try to develop the mobile version of the website that is friendly to the Nowadays Mobile phone specs Tongue
just suggestions Wink
Xotika.TV (OP)

Activity: 79

100% Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 01:04:52 PM

Pls make it useable for mobile. Safari is loading site again and again because there is a problem.

Agree, not all people wanted to watch the models at PC, some of them actually wanted to use their phones Smiley
Currently the website is not optimized for Mobile as it will make my browser lags a lot Sad
Maybe try to develop the mobile version of the website that is friendly to the Nowadays Mobile phone specs Tongue
just suggestions Wink

Hi everyone,
Thank you for your interest in our services. Here at Xotika.TV we are pushing hard to exit BETA. Since our last updates, our platform runs best on Mobile Chrome for Android.

Also, please ignore user Vika NSFW. He is a troll from bongacams who does not support the forum by fair advertisement, instead he tries to hijack our campaigns. His behaviour has been noticed by Forum Admins, who warned him and if he continues, will be banned.

Best regards,

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:19:02 PM

just suggestions Wink

Hi everyone,
Thank you for your interest in our services. Here at Xotika.TV we are pushing hard to exit BETA. Since our last updates, our platform runs best on Mobile Chrome for Android.

Also, please ignore user Vika NSFW. He is a troll from bongacams who does not support the forum by fair advertisement, instead he tries to hijack our campaigns. His behaviour has been noticed by Forum Admins, who warned him and if he continues, will be banned.

Best regards,

Well i think you should focus on updates and exit the Beta state by fixing bugs,problems,errors.etc
Mobile version can come up later Wink
I was happy with this sites and i wish for good luck on future
Also, i was using Chrome and it's still laggy as hell Tongue

Don't worry about him, he goes to my ignore list, no way i can read his post from now on Tongue

Best of wish from me to your cam website Wink
Indianacoin

Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:06:05 PM

I have recently noticed this site from various member's signature and have visited there today.

Overall the theme is fantastic and the site is enjoyable since at the time when I logged in there were 5-6 online shows. The tipping system is awesome - instant + anonymous which is the most needed feature nowadays. Wink

Although I noticed someone is trolling unnecessarily I would honestly say that I loved the site from my first visit and I bookmarked it. After my exams are over I will frequent there more often.

Cheers to the man who has developed this site Smiley
RoyalTiffany

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 07:31:25 PM

RoyalTiffany

Have You listen the warning about use of images on her screen?

If i dont say anything about it, you dont have any right under any circumstance to say anything about this topic.
Kaostechno

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:05:39 PM

The site looks amazing. The UI , colors, sounds are really done with style. I must say visually there is nothing like i have ever seen.
Also i have managed seamlessly to transfer btc to my guest account and tip the girls, withouth even registering.
Now the bad stuff:

-Captcha is absolutely insanely non working unless you are coming in from the front page. Very buggy and annoying as hell.
- NO FUCKING PRIVATE !!! WTF is this, you cant take a girl priv??? What am i supposed to to tip for a chat.
- NO CLEAR GOALS from the girls working there (from the studio in romania), all the girls do is beg for coin.
Now i understand they are there for money, but wtf is with all the begging?? They treat you like an ATM since first second you join and all they do is beg for coin.
A model should never ask for TIPS, a model should be entertaining, and maybe set a goal (if there is such a feature) then when full makes her do things. (again no priv???)
So we get a situation where we watch girls do nothing, with no pricing for anything from them, no priv, no goals. But all they beg is tips?? For what, ? They dont even say il do this if you tip, nothing. They flat out ask for tips like a begger would on the street. (im talking about studio girls, not independents like Tiffany as she knows for example how to work the audience and get tiped withouth treating them like atm)
A huge minus for this, someone should instruct those girls.

Overall i think the site is amazing 5 stars to programmers, 5 stars for implementing bitcoin and ability to tip with 1 confirmation and use a guest account, 1 star for studio girls. But coming it must have perks you can earn, and at least that you can take a girl priv.

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 09:38:05 PM

If i dont say anything about it, you dont have any right under any circumstance to say anything about this topic.

Wow, do You Permit the publishing of Your Images without Your permission or not?
Pls. repeat, what You have to say abot VPN use on the site bu users.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2963

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 09:48:26 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2016, 10:25:07 AM by BitMaxz

i love this one, just hanging out there and see she is online yesterday, unfortunately my internet connection went down at that time.
i wish to see more hot girls there Cheesy and RoyalTiffany really gorgeous for me .
anyway is there any schedule when they will come online?

I love irene too she's pretty and i like her... Now i'm here with Royaltiffany channel. it is fun to chat with this girls..
Some of them are nude and i love it.. You can select more channel and i think more than 25 channel that you can browse in xotika.
and now i found 11 online channel.. This is great site. for those who lonely or alone this is the best site for you...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Kaostechno

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:51:02 PM

Can you stop babling about VPN who cares if you use it. For the love of god use the fucking VPN.
Why would anyone mind you using a VPN.
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 09:53:32 PM

about VPN who cares if you use it

Models cares about it, they are blocking users by "bad IP".
For this reason i see or 0 model online or 1 or 2 Models.

SoulThug

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:55:03 PM

Wow, do You Permit the publishing of Your Images without Your permission or not?

Did she said it was without her permission? As long as she don't have anything to comment and WON'T LET YOU COMMENT ABOUT IT then I think it was with her permission. Or at least this is what I understand.

You`re getting lost in your words my troll friend. Focus, focus more. You might find anything else to troll about.
RoyalTiffany

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 09:55:38 PM

Pls. repeat, what You have to say abot VPN use on the site bu users.

First of all it is my bussines who has permission to post picture and who hasnt , not yours , not anyone's . Now please mind your own bussines about this subject.
Using VPN on XOtika.TV it's not something you get banned for. Both me and the site appreciates and respects the need for privacy, and using a VPN is only a obvious choice when you really want to keep your privacy , no matter where the girls are from or what country they blocked.
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 09:56:33 PM

I think it was

Thinking i copyright issues is a bad idea.

RoyalTiffany

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 09:58:50 PM

I think it was

As i said , it's my bussines and mine only and u have no say and no right to say anything under any circumstances about this subject.
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 10:01:02 PM

Using VPN on XOtika.TV it's not something you get banned for.

Thank You, but You are a Model and not the rappresentant of this service.
The permit of use of VPN by users is usualy the origin of permanent ban on cam sites.

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 10:03:48 PM

I think it was

As i said , it's my bussines

Here are other faces of models, and again, who cares about model privacy:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1090009.msg13932016#msg13932016

RoyalTiffany

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 10:05:07 PM

Using VPN on XOtika.TV it's not something you get banned for.

Thank You, but You are a Model and not the rappresentant of this service.
The permit of use of VPN by users is usualy the origin of permanent ban on cam sites.

There is no such thing as a general rule that webcam platforms should ban any user that uses VPN. And for your information , XOtika doesnt differentiate between channel owner and registered member. Any member can open a channel and any channel owner can tip. As long as i am registered member , tipping the girls, and as long as i use VPN and to this day i did not get any problems for doing that i am allowed to say and testify that yes it is allowed the use of VPN .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: