Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:00:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: YouTube Channel For Sale - 7793 Subscribers (Current) - 1,000,000 Views  (Read 779 times)
Jleaf (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:27:30 PM

As you see from the title it is my own personal channel I am now putting up for sale.
i have nearly 7,800 subscribers and my lifetime views is well over 1,000,000. Due to deleted videos i now have a current stat track of 923,000 views rising in the thousands daily.

Definitely worth an investment, not accepting dead cheap offers. To purchase services such as fake bullshit subscribers is in the hundreds and even thousands and they are not real. Thankfully I resisted this and gained all mine through news and info for GTA...
It was a HUGE passion for me. I will be letting go of all my interests and hobbies in the channel. Such thought has gone into this decision and with such an opportunity to profit from it and perhaps sell it on later for the same if not more money means that i am looking for a price that will hopefully help the decision seem a little less tough.
Its just what i have to do. YouTube worked for me, then i gave up. I am changing my life and working out now and costs for maintaining my lifestyle are getting tough, no more "gaming" for me!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-WHATS GOOD ABOUT IT - IS IT WORTH IT?

- Has grossed me over $1,000 income through just casual uploads a great investment if you are persistent and could definitely take off as it has a   great base line of subscribers and the ability for CUSTOM THUMBNAILS making it more likely to get higher search results.

- Has a good % from partnership paying up to $3 per 1000 views yet I rarely saw this. (More like $2). This is all done through PayPal via my partnership that can be changed!

- 4 videos over 100,000 views and just 29 videos in total making my video to sub ratio roughly 130 subs per video when I had all 60 videos

- Opportunity to live stream on twitch, earn more money. This channel is worth thousands if someone treats it well, we're talking potentially a lifetime job opportunity if you keep up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would rather it be payed via Paypal but i'm new here so if it means BTC then i'll need some extra time to sort that all out.
Ethanbrain

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 11:06:54 PM

Interested, Could you PM me the name of your channel and price you looking for it?

Regards,
Ethan!
CryptoSalad

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 01:40:42 AM

If this has made you $1,000 then why would you want to sell it just got make an extra $ it does not make scene what so ever to do such a thing. Is the account hacked compromised? If I had a channel like this id be adding more videos and getting more people on it and making an income off it for-sure not to sell and make a quick buck.
LinguinMaster

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 01:55:32 AM

If this has made you $1,000 then why would you want to sell it just got make an extra $ it does not make scene what so ever to do such a thing. Is the account hacked compromised? If I had a channel like this id be adding more videos and getting more people on it and making an income off it for-sure not to sell and make a quick buck.
there is obivously a catch somewhere. Good chance hes tried to do that, but lost his audience
CryptoSalad

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:15:59 PM

there is obivously a catch somewhere. Good chance hes tried to do that, but lost his audience

Well who knows seems he not been online since so no doubt scam and trying to pull scam off. If OP no responded within next few days then id advise sticking well away from this as no doubt indeed a catch and something else going on.
katestone

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:45:12 PM

Hey
Are you sure you want to sell it?
You can definitely make profit on it. Huh
http://youtube-networks.com/freedom-partnership/
Didn't you try Youtube Partnership?
Pages: [1]
  Print