Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 03:48:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What happed to charles veitch?  (Read 406 times)
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 12:09:07 AM

For those that are not aware, he was a truth teller, a freedom fighter if you will, had a popular channel love the police or something.

I heard he was called up to America to research the 9/11 tragedy and flipped his mind on it being a cover up.

He has been called out as bing a double agent, and made a clip saying he was an agent, not sure if it was a joke.

But his you tube channel is still pushing vids, not sure whats going on.

Any ideas?
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 09:32:48 AM

For those that are not aware, he was a truth teller, a freedom fighter if you will, had a popular channel love the police or something.

I heard he was called up to America to research the 9/11 tragedy and flipped his mind on it being a cover up.

He has been called out as bing a double agent, and made a clip saying he was an agent, not sure if it was a joke.

Any ideas?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/10079244/The-911-conspiracy-theorist-who-changed-his-mind.html
Anony

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:59:23 AM

Any ideas?

Another one bites the dust, I would say. It is so easy for Governments to put a tag on anyone and then put that person behind the bars or make it a fugitive. There must be thousands of people like Charles  Veitch.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:33:06 AM

Any ideas?

Another one bites the dust, I would say. It is so easy for Governments to put a tag on anyone and then put that person behind the bars or make it a fugitive. There must be thousands of people like Charles  Veitch.

I agree. And it is not the case in US only. It must be happening everywhere with every government. People like Charles Veitch are being made scapegoats for hiding the dirty works of governments. This should stop.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: