Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:50:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone tried bitcoin-doubler  (Read 2161 times)
Reiva

Activity: 812
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:23:08 PM

let me tell you my experience guys with bitcoin-doubler
..i first invested in the site 0.005 btc....it was back on May...i think 14th of May
....they were  supposed to pay me back 0.01btc in 100 hours....so i waited
...i waited ,i waited....100 hours was gone and the payment was pending...
...now hear this....i thought i lost my money so i said ok,another scam....
....but on the 9th of june i received a payment on my wallet...0.01btc....
...i couldn't understand where it was coming from,and then realized that it came from bitcoin-doubler
......they paid me not after 100 hours but after 26 days.....
...but to tell you the truth i wasn't upset....at least i got my payment and double your principal even in 26 days is not bad....
...i have invested again .....we will see this time if they pay on time....

hello....i told you that i invested again in bitcoin-doubler.....this time i received my payment right on time......100 hours passed and i got my payment instantly in my wallet...
thats the transactions' id.....e4f0df7dbe48a903ceb296f3a1ad630e50ad242e35ee754dac92190ce7e06d3c
....so i reinvest again....i will update you about the results

just got paid from bitcoin -doubler......again instantly.....the thing is that i dont think i'm gonna make another investment....the reason is that though i got paid instantly i dont see anymore my investment history guys....everything is erased....i send a ticket to support but they didnt answer me....so i think thats the end for me in this site....
...total profit not much...0.01 btc......well, better than nothing i suppose

Hi there. I've created topic about doubler here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1063559.0 Only it's in russian, but still I've got some pictures of payouts there. Also investing there for the 4th time. First payment received about the same as yours, 25-30 days. Second was instantly after 100 hours. Third was a bit delayed, after 100 hours, day passed and then payment come.

Want to earn $$$ just for searching stuff on google? / Xoтитe зapaбaтывaть $$$ пpocтo ищя инфopмaцию в гyглe?
Follow this link -> https://presearch.org
alxalex

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:42:23 PM

sorry but i don't understand russian
i think that this site is over for me....i got paid 3 times ...my major problem is that i never got an answer from support so i think its better to say goodbye while i'm winning
...maybe the site is gonna keep on paying but for me is over....
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 02:13:21 PM

I tryed severals "bitcoin doubler"
I have been lucky and I think in average i have positive balance...
But it is to risky and now i have tested it and I stoped to use doubler.
Too many scammers among them.

Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:30:54 PM

This site using FAKE transactions. Admin is SCAMMER!
zecexe

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:55:14 PM

This site a scam!  Angry The said they can double your bitcoin in a short of span? but nah, it's just a waste of coins.
slowlori-x

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:14:36 AM

Its a big scam don't bother with it,you will waste your coin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: