Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Hate the IRS...stupid Quarterly Estimate Taxes  (Read 257 times)
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 01:58:06 AM

So I realized from a friend that quarterly tax estimates for businesses were due by tomorrow. I thought they would be due mid July (after 6th month was over) but I was wrong...anyways long story short for the last 12 hours straight I have been doing the spreadsheets and calculations of quarterly profits for my business following all GAAP principles and rules. I hadn't touched the spreadsheet since February so I was quite behind.

I just want to rip my hair out but its finally done. Thank god. I'm so fucking hungry now too (only stopped to eat some fried chicken and pretzels. Not good either...)

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 02:10:56 AM

So I realized from a friend that quarterly tax estimates for businesses were due by tomorrow. I thought they would be due mid July (after 6th month was over) but I was wrong...anyways long story short for the last 12 hours straight I have been doing the spreadsheets and calculations of quarterly profits for my business following all GAAP principles and rules. I hadn't touched the spreadsheet since February so I was quite behind.

I just want to rip my hair out but its finally done. Thank god. I'm so fucking hungry now too (only stopped to eat some fried chicken and pretzels. Not good either...)

I'm a lover not a hater. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS!

Please, don't let us stop you from relaying to us more about this most recent faux pas of yours.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: