Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:34:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what the hell?  (Read 1629 times)
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:38:45 AM

i crack netflix accounts with private combos SQLied by me

And you don't know why you got negative trust? I wouldn't be surprised if you get a lot more negative rep.

its exactly how the other members get there accounts i can bet money on that ..
Never watch them, the will only defend the person with the higher rank in any case, people are talking about your prices being too cheap but i've seen members here give accounts away for free, and what did they get? Positive trust and a thank you of course
I've seen people like cryptoforcause sell netflix accounts for the cheap and at one point he had a positive rating of +7 everyone here is just saying bullshit to increase their sig money and no-one is looking at the facts, you dont deserve the neg, especially without a reference.

-and fyi, i dont get paiad for posts in the meta

Here are the facts. He is selling cracked Netflix accounts. It doesn't matter if he gives them away. It's still illegal, so now he has negative trust. Those are the facts.
No, the fact is tens of these dealers have come and gone, selling at ridiculously low prices? have you guys not seen there guys before this one?
or are you guys just hopping on the popular train?
why haven't you given negative trust or reported people who have sold netflix and other accounts for low prices when they were obviously cracked accounts?

Are you just saying garbage to gain some trust? because you seem not to be thinking clearly

If I have proof that they are selling cracked accounts, they will get negative trust too. Do you have that proof? There is proof against the OP of this thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tarsua

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:42:46 AM

And you don't know why you got negative trust? I wouldn't be surprised if you get a lot more negative rep.

Never watch them, the will only defend the person with the higher rank in any case, people are talking about your prices being too cheap but i've seen members here give accounts away for free, and what did they get? Positive trust and a thank you of course
I've seen people like cryptoforcause sell netflix accounts for the cheap and at one point he had a positive rating of +7 everyone here is just saying bullshit to increase their sig money and no-one is looking at the facts, you dont deserve the neg, especially without a reference.

Here are the facts. He is selling cracked Netflix accounts. It doesn't matter if he gives them away. It's still illegal, so now he has negative trust. Those are the facts.
No, the fact is tens of these dealers have come and gone, selling at ridiculously low prices? have you guys not seen there guys before this one?
why haven't you given negative trust or reported people who have sold netflix and other accounts for low prices when they were obviously cracked accounts?

Are you just saying garbage to gain some trust? because you seem not to be thinking clearly

If I have prof that they are selling cracked accounts, they will get negative trust too. Do you have that proof? There is proof against the OP of this thread.
So do you genuinely think that the people selling accounts for 50 cents and a dollar are legitimate, what we should be doing is thanking this guy for selling the accounts for such a cheap rate
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:53:05 AM

If I have prof that they are selling cracked accounts, they will get negative trust too. Do you have that proof? There is proof against the OP of this thread.
So do you genuinely think that the people selling accounts for 50 cents and a dollar are legitimate, what we should be doing is thanking this guy for selling the accounts for such a cheap rate

It doesn't matter what I think, only what I can prove.

No. I don't think we should be thanking him for stealing Netflix accounts and selling them for cheap. If he is willing to steal from Netflix, there's no reason he wouldn't steal from me and every other member of this forum.

You seriously need to reevaluate your values.

syuhide

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:56:02 AM

oh..
Tomatocage 193: -0 / +24
tomatocage is a well known guy..he might feel of being ignored after you calling him unknown person.
better you consult him personally about this matter.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Motivation (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:42:48 AM

someone who actually understands!
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 07:34:55 PM

someone who actually understands!
I don't understand.  You're admitting to cracking netflix accounts and re-selling them.  That's illegal in any case.  Bitcointalk.org is not like BHW or anything, if you are conducting illegal activities then take it to the deep web or something. -_-  Additionally, instead of complaining, you could try to work it out with the user(s) who left you negative trust (through PM).
SaktoWuN

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:13:15 PM

I wouldnt call tomatocage and malevolent "some random guy," there was probably a good reason
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: