Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need WU to BTC service  (Read 406 times)
WoopDeBoop (OP)

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 03:09:36 PM

I need somene who can pick up $50,000 worth of WU payments per month and send me bitcoin.

Anywhere from $1000 to $5000 per day. $100 per transaction up to $2500 per transaction.

Serious long term offers required!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 03:18:28 PM

I need somene who can pick up $50,000 worth of WU payments per month and send me bitcoin.

Anywhere from $1000 to $5000 per day. $100 per transaction up to $2500 per transaction.

I think your offer is very risky. How should a receiver know that you got these payments legally? I mean there is no hurdle to collect them if they belong to you really.

A "business partner" could end up being a victim that has to pay back thousands of USD to some scammer persons.

I think as long as you dont explain more you would not get anyone interested.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
WoopDeBoop (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 03:49:07 PM

I think your offer is very risky. How should a receiver know that you got these payments legally? I mean there is no hurdle to collect them if they belong to you really.

A "business partner" could end up being a victim that has to pay back thousands of USD to some scammer persons.

I've been doing this on here for well over a year without any issues for the receiver

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 03:55:57 PM

I've been doing this on here for well over a year without any issues for the receiver

Can you provide proof?  What rates are we talking?  I would be able to help for a part of that amount, but would need to use an exchange rate of 1.05 * bistamp rate

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
WoopDeBoop (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 04:01:48 PM

Can you provide proof?  What rates are we talking?  I would be able to help for a part of that amount, but would need to use an exchange rate of 1.05 * bistamp rate

What country are you located in?

You can ask Turtlehurricane or borgiatrade.

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 04:07:53 PM

What country are you located in?

You can ask Turtlehurricane or borgiatrade.

U.S.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:53:03 AM

There is a way to do this OP using the mule service of WU receivers in Philippines, Costa Rica and Nicaragua. New receiver name almost everytime and usually country. Each country capped at once a week I believe up to $2500 per. I've had them use Peru and a couple other places too. Anyways, I can do up to $50,000 per month but I would need to discuss with the 3rd party I would be using as to what fee they would charge and then give you a figure including my fee too.

My trust aint good but the ability is there. If you want you could pay me a finder fee for the service and do it yourself to get rid of me.

The provider I would be using caps the bitcoin payments at $50,000 per month, unlimited amount in receiving WU/MG though (you would hold a balance with them in case of over 50k in a month). Ironically just what you are looking for.

Let me know if interested at all. And no this isn't a bluff or lie or whatever but if you want to buy me out of the picture it will be a decent fee.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
BitcoinDistributor

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:06:07 AM

After talking with my provider the fee I would charge is 12%. I could do your entire 50k tho monthly for at least 3 months.. Like I said. My providers fee is half that and if u want the info you will have to pay a decent amount if u want me out of picture.

If you want the info, fine with any escrow to hold the finders fee while you establish the business relationship them.

And no this provider, isn't some localbitcoins seller or someone right off the block. This is a company been in business for 20+ years.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
WoopDeBoop (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:01:38 AM

After talking with my provider the fee I would charge is 12%. I could do your entire 50k tho monthly for at least 3 months.. Like I said. My providers fee is half that and if u want the info you will have to pay a decent amount if u want me out of picture.

If you want the info, fine with any escrow to hold the finders fee while you establish the business relationship them.

And no this provider, isn't some localbitcoins seller or someone right off the block. This is a company been in business for 20+ years.

if u have icq or jabber we can talk...despite ur trust haha

BitcoinDistributor

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:54:24 AM

if u have icq or jabber we can talk...despite ur trust haha
My -64 trust is on a 2 BTC payment accidently sent to me which was then required of me by some unknown law to return. All agreed upon transactions, including payments of 20-50 BTC have always been followed thru on.

Its kind of funny, back when Mircea Popescu ran that prediction site, people would send him BTC after the event had occurred and in the rules it clearly stated all txs not rec'd for a bet offered were considered donations.

Obviously people felt it was different for me for some reason. Probably my cocky attitude.

Anyways, do you have skype or some method? I can set up ICQ or jabber but never used either before.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: