Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:31:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ignore this thread  (Read 58109 times)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 06:33:26 AM

When I originally purchased it had features to come including "course files (PDF/Text/HTML)".  No mention of upgrade cost when purchased.  Or cost mentioned to get future upgrades.

Changed original purchase agreement.  Suggest staying away at the moment.

I didn't change the agreement because there never was one. You suggest staying away because it's $5 more?
Here the agreement:
All minor updates are free, you will always receive an update if udemy changes something, and updates like adding slideshow support to the other files already supported.
Major upgrades like the ability to download files may be free or paid. There is nothing that states you must buy them and the old version will still be maintained.
I doubt there will be another paid upgrade as there's no more major features to add really.

You said those were features to come.  There was no mention of cost.   The agreement I wish was put up by future features to come.

It mentioned no cost at time I purchased for the future upgrades.  And ofcourse it's not about the 5 dollars it's about you adding agreements after original sales.

Today was first day it was ever mentioned we purchased a video only version.  

Oh well I won't lose sleep over it.  If any others read it when it said features to come please post aswell wish I would have taken screenshot.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 06:44:44 AM

New PDF download update is out!
Does this mean that everyone before this update was bought is not going to get future updates now?

So you read it as I did aswell?   Sure sounded like they were feature updates to come.

And anwser is no.  With new TOS he made we purchased a "video only" version.  Who knew?
rippernz

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 06:50:54 AM

When I originally purchased it had features to come including "course files (PDF/Text/HTML)".  No mention of upgrade cost when purchased.  Or cost mentioned to get future upgrades.

I didn't change the agreement because there never was one. You suggest staying away because it's $5 more?
Here the agreement:
All minor updates are free, you will always receive an update if udemy changes something, and updates like adding slideshow support to the other files already supported.
Major upgrades like the ability to download files may be free or paid. There is nothing that states you must buy them and the old version will still be maintained.
I doubt there will be another paid upgrade as there's no more major features to add really.

You said those were features to come.  There was no mention of cost.   The agreement I wish was put up by future features to come.

It mentioned no cost at time I purchased for the future upgrades.  And ofcourse it's not about the 5 dollars it's about you adding agreements after original sales.

Oh well I won't lose sleep over it.  If any others read it when it said features to come please post aswell wish I would have taken screenshot.

I also read it as "features coming".  There was no mention of these features coming to a "New version at a cost"
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 06:53:50 AM

Here the agreement:

I also read it as "features coming".  There was no mention of these features coming to a "New version at a cost"

Glad I'm not the only one.  I wish I had a screenshot it said features to come.... naturally we thought we were getting those.

And now he added a TOS that was not there at time of our purchase.   It was worded as if we would get it.  With new TOS expect 5 dollar updates on what he sees as a big update.... and anyone who bought before TOS hes holding to it.
desertfox470

Activity: 542
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:09:16 AM

When I originally purchased it had features to come including "course files (PDF/Text/HTML)".  No mention of upgrade cost when purchased.  Or cost mentioned to get future upgrades.

Changed original purchase agreement.  Suggest staying away at the moment.

Here the agreement:

You said those were features to come.  There was no mention of cost.   The agreement I wish was put up by future features to come.

It mentioned no cost at time I purchased for the future upgrades.  And ofcourse it's not about the 5 dollars it's about you adding agreements after original sales.

Oh well I won't lose sleep over it.  If any others read it when it said features to come please post aswell wish I would have taken screenshot.

Glad I'm not the only one.  I wish I had a screenshot it said features to come.... naturally we thought we were getting those.

And now he added a TOS that was not there at time of our purchase.   It was worded as if we would get it.  With new TOS expect 5 dollar updates on what he sees as a big update.... and anyone who bought before TOS hes holding to it.

Here is exactly what it said:
Coming soon:
- PDF, Text and Quiz Downloading

I would have been different if the TOS had stated that it included free updates.
I would also just like to add that I thought this would be a free update, and not a paid update which is partly why I had bought this script in the first place. I know that you never said free updates, but I thought it was just implied that the updates were fully included.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:05:56 PM

You always implied that we would be getting that file download update for free. But no problem. Good luck with sales.
owlg

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:28:25 PM

The new update just breaks downloading of many video files! I don't see how $5 upgrade is worth with this.

I just bought the $5 extra upgrade recently and I can't download ANY lectures!
https://i.imgur.com/79d8MKV.png
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:02:22 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 03:45:56 AM by notlist3d

You always implied that we would be getting that file download update for free. But no problem. Good luck with sales.

It was implied as future update.... and cost never mentioned.   Only thing we were told was could not resale, or share program.

I'm guessing next update get's quiz content.  Chances are hes holding it back to do another 5 dollar update.... so if anyone was even thinking about buying (even after reading how horrible seller turned into) I would at least wait till he includes quiz's to not have to pay update.

*Edit mine stopped working... can others confirm if theirs still work or quit?
dieseljack

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:03:44 AM

Fascinating! The psychology of this thread is one to be studied. 

So let me get this straight! To rip means to extract indiscriminately. Once finished your extracted content should be a 1 for 1 copy.

By definition this NEVER worked! At best it was a partial ripper of courses (videos only). Somehow everyone ignored that because there was a promise to make it actually do what it says in the title of the thread! "Rip Udemy Courses!"

The promise aside, What script! Did you guys get source code? This thread should be called "ollierexx Executable that doesnt Rip"! You can only call something a script if you provided the source code or if it actually comes in code form and you can only call something a ripper if it actually rips! 

Nonetheless..

Finally the promise of making everyones purchase worth while came in the form of an update that promised to included pdf, quizzes and everything else outside of videos. Unfortunately it came with a $5 upgrade fee to make the application do what it was supposed to do in the first place!

What a con! With great resistance, people forked over there $5 bucks for the update.. making their total purchase $15 and a couple days later it all stops working and the OP is nowhere to be found!

Whats hilariously fucked up is you guys all want an upgrade now right? Its either upgrade or refund and we know there is no refunds! If you want an upgrade...That will be $5 bucks! ( ok let me stop) LOL

( upgrade is not coming )   Cheesy  Cheesy Cheesy  --->  Idiocracy ( movie quote )!

Im totally taking notes here.. they dont teach this shit in business school. The OP is either brilliant or he is one fucked up mofo! LOL

Hey OP! Can i get an autograph? Can you sign it.. "one fucked up mofo 2015" and then at the bottom can you put "fuck the customers"! 

I know you are NOT coming out with a fix but the rest of the people in this thread dont know that.. Im trying to let them down easy for you so that they dont feel more scammed then they already are cause thats what happened.

PS: I paid the OP $10 for another product and shortly after i paid, the OP was selling it for half the price and then it stopped working and of course he went MIA from his thread.

( This thread includes  (now even more)  commentary! )  Grin  Grin Grin

I paid $5 for the update and it gets the videos, pdfs, texts, html and quizzes.  I'm downloading right now so I don't know about it not working.  I've probably downloaded about 30 courses.  These courses are outrageously priced.  I say that because there are almost always codes(KEEPCOOL001), to make any course $10.  I've paid $15 for $300+(30*$10).  That's the way I'm looking at it.  If this stopped working yesterday, I got my money's worth.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:36:59 AM

Still selling this (now even more) amazing script!

Can you send me a non video verison I paid for that works?   Mine stopped working...
Time_DJ

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 03:03:06 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2015, 11:00:26 AM by Cyrus

I paid $5 for the update and it gets the videos, pdfs, texts, html and quizzes.  I'm downloading right now so I don't know about it not working.  I've probably downloaded about 30 courses.  These courses are outrageously priced.  I say that because there are almost always codes(KEEPCOOL001), to make any course $10.  I've paid $15 for $300+(30*$10).  That's the way I'm looking at it.  If this stopped working yesterday, I got my money's worth.

Clearly its not working for everyone but im glad its worth it for you..

I cant believe you guys payed the extra $5 bucks! ...

Some of you happily paid with a smile too!  Cheesy  Thats priceless!

Sometimes things are just not in your control and shit happens so that just may have been the case when i last purchased from the op. Also when i posted my last comment i just knew this thread was dead and i thought the op was mia! By no means did i mean to crap on the op's thread especially if he is still selling and all is well! That said i will delete my last post. If you feel like i was coming out of left field please remove my quote from your post!

If all is well and everyone is happy .. i wish you all good luck including the op!

keep it Frozen,   Cool
Time_DJ
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 05:01:19 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2015, 08:02:25 AM by notlist3d

Still selling this (now even more) amazing script!

Can you send me a non video verison I paid for that works?   Mine stopped working...

Sent OP question asking for working non video version..... which I paid for.

Still waiting ... please send working version OP.

*Edit turns out "video only" version 2 is not working for me at least use version 3a
adrianrol

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 03:41:27 PM

Thanks for all the money I've saved, 15 dls is nothing, hopefully soon be able to download PPT.

mongtucam

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 12:02:16 AM

It's working like a charm.
Now I can learn everything that I want xD
khanzagi

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 09:30:46 AM

Vouch for the user.
Working like a charm.
Smooth Transaction
gongomanny

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

Ɓιтcσιη

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:24:21 PM

Thanks for the vouches guys Smiley

I'm a bit confused. Is the new version you are selling 100% working? Some people said it wasn't?
And will any future updates or fixes to this product be free from now on or will they also come at a price? In other words, do you intend to raise the price soon?
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 11:24:42 PM

Hey, did you get my PM?  I sent one to you a couple days ago, no response... or was it my problem? :O
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:19:46 AM

Hey, did you get my PM?  I sent one to you a couple days ago, no response... or was it my problem? :O

I did reply?
Ill PM you again.

I'm a bit confused. Is the new version you are selling 100% working? Some people said it wasn't?
And will any future updates or fixes to this product be free from now on or will they also come at a price? In other words, do you intend to raise the price soon?

Yes, it works fine. Anyone who had problems has had them fixed Smiley
No, no more paid upgrades for a long while, next free update will be slideshow/quiz support.

As your terms were added before without any notice please put exact date you guarantee to.  With how you added update cost "long while" is to vague. Can you tell us exact date?

For what it's worth I'm still trying to decide if I want to update.  Just having hard time because of principle.
musashi12

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:04:35 AM

I have sent the payment. kindly check your pm.
musashi12

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 11:54:23 AM

cool great script you have.
i able to download.
 Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: