Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:30:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stocks fall globally as Greek talks collapse  (Read 8242 times)
MF Doom

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 12:31:44 PM

The plan is clear. Troika is exploiting all those poor countries specially the south european ones, they will take their economies down through ridiculous austerity programs, and buy their debt at a ridiculous price with the consent of each local elites. This will be a world wide agenda of privatization of all services.

Um, what? How is the Troika buying debt? I seriously din't get what you are trying to say. Would you like to buy my debts? I guarantee you ridiculous profits. Roll Eyes

Privatising services? You mean selling state companies/land/isles to private market entities?

You can't compare personal debts to gov't debts. People buy gov't debts all the time. It's called bonds. No one will buy your personal debts because, frankly, we know you will never pay it back. Gov't debts are sold to raise money for public projects like bridges, highways, ports, etc which in turn generates revenue to pay the bond-holders. I had invested a few hundred $$$'s in US Treasury bills and they have become pretty valuable. If I had bought your personal debts, I will have lost my shirts. Do you see the difference?

personal debts are sold all the time, mortgages, loans, etc.  Obviously you as an individual wouldn't buy another individuals debt, but mortgages are sold all the time to other lenders.

http://www.mybanktracker.com/news/bank-sells-your-mortgage

Have you ever taken out a loan from a mortgage company or bank only to find out a few months down the road that it’s been sold? Don’t be surprised if this happens to you — multiple times — because it’s common that lenders sell mortgages.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:07:53 PM

The plan is clear. Troika is exploiting all those poor countries specially the south european ones, they will take their economies down through ridiculous austerity programs, and buy their debt at a ridiculous price with the consent of each local elites. This will be a world wide agenda of privatization of all services.

Um, what? How is the Troika buying debt? I seriously din't get what you are trying to say. Would you like to buy my debts? I guarantee you ridiculous profits. Roll Eyes

Privatising services? You mean selling state companies/land/isles to private market entities?

You can't compare personal debts to gov't debts. People buy gov't debts all the time. It's called bonds. No one will buy your personal debts because, frankly, we know you will never pay it back. Gov't debts are sold to raise money for public projects like bridges, highways, ports, etc which in turn generates revenue to pay the bond-holders. I had invested a few hundred $$$'s in US Treasury bills and they have become pretty valuable. If I had bought your personal debts, I will have lost my shirts. Do you see the difference?

Everyone knows Greece, neither basically any country will ever pay their debts. The debt is still increasing at faster rates than what can be paid for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: