Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:05:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People that buy/sell bitcoin  (Read 1425 times)
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:02:17 PM

youre lucky if you walk away being in profit.

Its just a higher form of gambling that most wont mention straight up to your face, but encourage it with TA = technical analysis.

Just stick to your job, buy btc on the decline trend and hold. Or just build a service around bitcoin.

Sourgummies (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:55:21 PM

Some good advice in here.

Currently not looking to do this but was interested in what it might take. Would most likely hold the bitcoins long term due to this being a side project.
Would be cool if I could spin this into paying the bills and banking my wages. That would be the dream.
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:03:09 PM

Currently not looking to do this but was interested in what it might take. Would most likely hold the bitcoins long term due to this being a side project.
Would be cool if I could spin this into paying the bills and banking my wages. That would be the dream.

Based on peoples response on this thread, I wouldnt take that risk unless you can afford it.

Its like a 50/50 chance, unless you know something that others dont.

Sourgummies (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:56:28 PM

I would not be going at this like a ping pong game and would sit on the coins. More than likely I would make a trade per day type setup.
Would never be over extended and would have maybe 3 coins at most in play at one time.

No plans to be greedy,just picking up some extra cash would be nice. Beer fund maybe at worst. Grin
brendanjhwu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:43:44 PM

You could try signature campaigns. You see the ad at the bottom of this message? That's a signature, depending on your rank you get different rates from like 0.1 USD to 0.8 USD a post! From that you can start loaning, investing, or gambling :DDD.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:11:48 AM

Based on peoples response on this thread, I wouldnt take that risk unless you can afford it.

Its like a 50/50 chance, unless you know something that others dont.

they are just good at predicting how the market will move, based on its past history, there is nothing more to know, well then you have manipulation, which basically can drive the price where you want, but this is another story
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: