Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:50:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WTS] RAVENBIT NODE BRONZE [SOLD OUT]  (Read 9023 times)
mrbrt (OP)

Activity: 707
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:05:54 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2016, 03:21:51 PM by mrbrt

Ravenbit has released its’ first assembled in house coin: NODE BRONZE, featuring the Node design on the obverse and an all new hologram on the reverse. This brass coin (85/15 copper/zinc alloy) with an “antique bronze” finish weighs in at 26.5g and has a diameter of 39mm. 515 coins were minted and are to be sold in 50 sets of 10 coins each with discounts for purchases of a minimum of 2 sets (20 coins) and 10 sets (100 coins).

The bulk of the coins contain gray addresses, the first 8 characters of the public key printed on a gray background, sealed behind the security hologram; gray addresses comprise 428 of the 515 coins or 83.1%. The public addresses for the remaining 87 coins are printed on 6 different colors in varying amounts based on the color:

Green:    27 coins | 5.3%
Yellow:   18 coins | 3.5%
Violet:    15 coins | 2.9%
Blue:      12 coins | 2.3%
Red:        9  coins | 1.8%
Orange:   6 coins | 1.1%

To prevent any issues arising from color fading each color has from 1 (Green) to 6 (Orange) asterisks printed below the 8 character public key. Each set of 10 coins will contain 1 or 2 non-gray coins, with 3 of the 50 sets containing all 7 colors. To ensure fairness, when you place an order a number is picked out of a hat which corresponds to a set of 10 coins. By placing an order with me you agree to Ravenbit's TOS

Pricing (*btc price below is only an estimate and price does not include shipping)

Buy @ ravenbit.com

• 1 set (10 coins & 10 felt pouches): $109 or BTC
  • 2 sets (20 coins) 10% off plus 20 Air-Tite Coin Holders, 1 Air-Tite Coin Tube and 20 felt pouches
  • 10 sets (100 coins) 30% off plus 100 Air-Tite Coin Holders, 5 Air-Tite Coin Tubes and 100 felt pouches

More Info
Node Bronze page on ravenbit.com
Post with higher res pics

Individual coins are not being sold for this release. See the next post for links to group buys and/or people selling individual coins.

mrbrt (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:06:28 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 12:35:13 AM by mrbrt

Reserved for Group buys and people selling individual coins:
(*Do your own due diligence before purchasing!)

US Individual coins for sale (digicoinuser)

10 roll Group Buy #1 COMPLETED
Dogedigital - 3 rolls
TheAnalogKid - 4 rolls
digicoinuser - 3 rolls

10 roll Group Buy #2 COMPLETED

24 roll Group Buy #3 COMPLETED
*This group buy will be filled if at least 10 rolls are purchased. The group buy ends when it hits 24 rolls or on Sunday, June 28 at 8p EDT.
TheAnalogKid: 4 rolls
minerjones: 6 rolls
Dogedigital: 3 rolls
digicoinuser: 8 rolls
IBGigglin: 2 rolls
Lairew: 1 roll

Group Buy rules, etc.
  • $76.30 BTC equivalent per roll (30% discount on $109 full price)
  • 1 roll minimum
  • Shipping will be direct to each person: U.S.-$10; Canada-$12; Everywhere else-$15

snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 05:19:15 PM

I bought a single from digicoinuser the other day, and decided to go ahead and buy a 10 pack with PayPal last night after knocking back a few cold ones.  Cheesy

Looking forward to receiving these, hopefully I'll get lucky and get one of the 10 packs that have every color address in it! A question though: Does a single 10 pack come with the Airtites and coin tube, or is that only with 2 rolls of 10 or more?

mrbrt (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:31:36 PM

I bought a single from digicoinuser the other day, and decided to go ahead and buy a 10 pack with PayPal last night after knocking back a few cold ones.  Cheesy

Looking forward to receiving these, hopefully I'll get lucky and get one of the 10 packs that have every color address in it! A question though: Does a single 10 pack come with the Airtites and coin tube, or is that only with 2 rolls of 10 or more?

Thanks snarlpill - got your order and it will go out today.

Airtites and tube are only included with orders of 20 or more, although I can add an option to purchase the Airtites separately on the website.
snarlpill

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 05:36:54 PM

I bought a single from digicoinuser the other day, and decided to go ahead and buy a 10 pack with PayPal last night after knocking back a few cold ones.  Cheesy

Thanks snarlpill - got your order and it will go out today.

Airtites and tube are only included with orders of 20 or more, although I can add an option to purchase the Airtites separately on the website.

Sweet, good deal.

Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:21:55 PM

Anyone up for a Group Buy for the 30% discount?  I'd be willing to get 3 rolls.
mrbrt (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:20:10 PM

Not a bad idea. This would make the cost per roll $76.30 or $7.63 per coin. I could probably help facilitate this group buy if you get the requisite number of people.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 2207

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 09:31:41 PM

Thanks for including me in the group buy section mrbrt. Let's hope a few EU buyers will join! Grin

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
TheAnalogKid

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:37:56 PM

If you're in the US I'd be up for doing this. 
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:40:45 PM

If you're in the US I'd be up for doing this. 

I'm in Canada.  I wouldn't mind paying a bit of shipping if someone wants to a US buy.
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1072

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:55:01 PM

Group buy of rolls sounds interesting.   Smiley

mrbrt,
Is there any distinguishable difference for the colored rolls on the outside or are they all packed the same (in brown paper roll with same color tape)?

mrbrt (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:04:02 AM

Group buy of rolls sounds interesting.   Smiley

mrbrt,
Is there any distinguishable difference for the colored rolls on the outside or are they all packed the same (in brown paper roll with same color tape)?

All packed in the same rolls - no distinguishing marks. To be clear, each roll has at least 1 non-gray color.

For the 10 roll group buy: If it is easier for everyone involved and if the organizer (dogedigital) gets people to commit to 10 rolls, I will ship to each person directly and just charge each person individually for shipping. I would prefer a minimum of 2 rolls per person, so I am not shipping to 10 different people though.
TheAnalogKid

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:22:49 AM

Canada I wouldn't mind shipping to... coins are easier than hardware... Smiley

I'm in for at least 3 rolls also.  I don't mind being central distributor for the 10-pack if you wanted, but if mrbrt is willing to ship direct at cost, that might work out well also.  I'm one who would be trying to complete a full color set, so if I have to open more than 3 rolls I wouldn't be too upset... Smiley

mrbrt (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:39:13 AM

Canada I wouldn't mind shipping to... coins are easier than hardware... Smiley

I'm in for at least 3 rolls also.  I don't mind being central distributor for the 10-pack if you wanted, but if mrbrt is willing to ship direct at cost, that might work out well also.  I'm one who would be trying to complete a full color set, so if I have to open more than 3 rolls I wouldn't be too upset... Smiley

Shipping would be the same as it is on the website:

U.S.: $10
Canada: $12
Everywhere else: $15
digicoinuser
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:21:07 AM

Group buy of rolls sounds interesting.   Smiley

mrbrt,

All packed in the same rolls - no distinguishing marks. To be clear, each roll has at least 1 non-gray color.

Thanks for the information.

snarlpill

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 04:32:37 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 04:56:52 AM by snarlpill

I got my 11 (1 from digicoinuser & a 10 pack) RavenBit Bronze Node coins in today and they are pretty sweet, I really dig them! High quality coins for a very fair price as always from RavenBit; I recommend them to anyone wanting to start out with collecting physical Bitcoins and working on a budget. The Antiqued Bronze finish is probably my favorite of the "Node" Series (besides the silver), it looks great and in my opinion it does look like an older coin in a way because of it. The new holograms are a thing of sheer beauty as well, some of my favorite physical BTC holograms so far, well done!

Oh yeah, and I got lucky and got 1 of only 6 "Orange Address" type coins in my 10 pack! 9 Grays and, what's that...? An Orange one, hell yeah!
EDIT: Lol, on further inspection it is a Yellow coin and not an Orange. Thought it was a bigger find but the Yellow's still a keeper!

mrbrt (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:14:11 PM

I added a list of people interested in the 10 roll group buy to the 2nd post. Need 4 more rolls.
digicoinuser
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:52:07 PM

I added a list of people interested in the 10 roll group buy to the 2nd post. Need 4 more rolls.

Put me down for 3 rolls.   Smiley

mrbrt (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:24:57 PM

Added - 1 roll left until group buy is filled
mrbrt (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:00:40 PM

Added - 1 roll left until group buy is filled

10 roll group buy is filled.

TheAnalogKid, Dogedigital and digicoinuser: Please let me know if I am shipping all 10 rolls to 1 person and then they will distribute or if you would prefer me to ship individually (shipping charge will be per user).
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: