Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:40:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★[CloudThink.IO]★★ Earn Extra Money with your signatures for participants  (Read 470 times)
Shield (OP)

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:27:47 AM

Hi,

If you are a member of cloudthink signature campaign but using non-ref link in your signature then this post is for you.CloudThink.io allow you to have affiliate link in your signature and earn extra money.So I am making a group of the cloudthink campaign user to help them make extra money without doing any extra stuff.If you want to earn extra money upto 0.25BTC from your signature then all that you need to do it add the affiliate link in your signature campaign and you will start earning extra money immediately from affiliate income.All the money earned through affiliate program will divided into all the users who joined this affiliate group,As a member of this affiliate group all earning shared with the users who are member of this no matter if their signature gets a sell or someone else signature does.

Note:
=> All affiliate payouts will processed weekly.
=> Daily status of affiliate account will posted here.
=> I will keep only 5% fees for managing everything.

If you want to join this affiliate group and make extra money without doing any extra work then reply here,I will send you details about how to proceed.It will take you less then 1 minute to start and I do the rest.

Join now and earn extra money from your cloudthink.io signatures.
Shield (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:30:08 AM

Profit share for all the user based on their ranks,

Hero/Legendary member gets 2 shares
Senior member gets 1.5 shares
Full member gets 1 share

Profit distributioin example:
if there is 1.26BTC affiliate income for first week and there are 5 hero/legendary member(total 10 shares) 4 Senior members(total 6 shares) and 8 full members(8 shares) income will distributed using below format

1.26BTC - 5%(My fees) = 1.20
total shares 24

your shares x 1.20BTC
your earning=      __________
                                total shares

legendary member gets 0.10BTC, Senior member gets 0.075BTC and full member gets 0.05BTC
Tamer

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:21:39 AM

may you escrow funds to be sure you will pay? or you only want free referrals?
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:30:31 AM

may you escrow funds to be sure you will pay? or you only want free referrals?

I second the escrow request. I may be willing to both join and escrow it.

Definitely interested in seeing how it pans out -- it's a great idea in concept (much alike pool mining instead of solo mining). So if nothing else, huge +1 for a new concept.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Shield (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:13:27 AM

Definitely interested in seeing how it pans out -- it's a great idea in concept (much alike pool mining instead of solo mining). So if nothing else, huge +1 for a new concept.
If participants want I can do payout every 2 days or whenever they request.
also as maintained in OP, daily affiliate staticts will shared with enrolled users and whenever they want to request payout they can.

thanks for liking my idea, its good for participants to earn extra money without any efforts.group work and profit sharing
bitbets

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:22:51 AM

I tried to find a register link at cloudthink.io but could not find one.
Wasted advertising to send people there, when there isn't any way to register, and affiliates cannot get any sales, because there is no register link. I mentioned this to mirjangka. (else if what ya want is for people to call the phone number that is displayed at cloudthink.io then why not just say so? but few people might do that, they are not being referred there to call a number for the most part, and affiliates are not paid for people calling a phone number I think)
I do not know what you mean by 'shares'. What shares are you talking about? I didn't see any shares.
I am still part of the affiliate thing, but not enrolled in any campaigns at bitcointalk now.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
xFrostee

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:23:53 AM

also as maintained in OP, daily affiliate staticts will shared with enrolled users and whenever they want to request payout they can.

thanks for liking my idea, its good for participants to earn extra money without any efforts.group work and profit sharing

dont do the same as what mirjangka is doing. you are not related to the site or whatever. escrow the funds or this is just another scam to get free referrals
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:29:28 AM

dont do the same as what mirjangka is doing. you are not related to the site or whatever. escrow the funds or this is just another scam to get free referrals

This. I can't fathom pushing people to someone else's link. By the time we find out if it's legit or not, you'll already have the referrals and we won't. The only way I can see this working is if you are:

1) Escrowing funds

or

2) Paying up-front as a sort of retainer (which I don't see being viable here)

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Shield (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:23:38 AM

Wasted advertising to send people there, when there isn't any way to register, and affiliates cannot get any sales, because there is no register link. I mentioned this to mirjangka. (else if what ya want is for people to call the phone number that is displayed at cloudthink.io then why not just say so? but few people might do that, they are not being referred there to call a number for the most part, and affiliates are not paid for people calling a phone number I think)
I do not know what you mean by 'shares'. What shares are you talking about? I didn't see any shares.
I am still part of the affiliate thing, but not enrolled in any campaigns at bitcointalk now.
if you check homepage of clouthink.io then you will find registration link with text
" >> Become a Member & Start Mining Bitcoins Now << "
Tamer

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:34:06 AM

if you check homepage of clouthink.io then you will find registration link with text
" >> Become a Member & Start Mining Bitcoins Now << "

you are ignoring the escrow request. so it means you have no intention of using an escrow for your campaign?
mirjangka

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 03:05:30 PM

Users can easily earn with CloudThink by applying for an affiliate account: https://cloudthink.io/idevaffiliate/ and use the link provided in your signature, avatar or any other form of advertising. You can even post your affiliate link to any bitcointalk thread and you will receive 5% for any sale made by your link. Also, please note that after you register your first commission your payout level will be automatically increased to level 2 (10% commissions for every sale).

Please email: affiliate@cloudthink.io for more information if needed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: