Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:18:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.0015 BTC to find me TWO songs [CLOSED]  (Read 437 times)
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:11:02 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 05:36:39 AM by BitcoinDistributor

Heres the youtube link of the mix that the songs are included in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNriXyrnSxc

The two songs I am looking for is:

1st song I am looking for starts at 15:30 and ends at 16:20 roughly of this mix. <<<0.0005 BTC for this song
2nd song I am looking for starts at 16:25 and ends at 18:05 roughly of this mix. <<<0.001 BTC for this song (They might be the same song actually and if so then only post 1 link, I REALLY love this 2nd song so if you find this link only and not the first song's full version I will gladly pay half the bounty).

Find it, first ones get the rewards. And yes, you will get paid. Once paid, please remember to leave postive trust BECAUSE THIS TRUST SYSTEM IS LIFE!

Heading to the gym now to do my daily lifting, if any of you post the link now, don't worry you will get paid, just give me some time to get home.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:29:04 AM

First song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykj_wJKkaAg
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:30:45 AM

Had someone find both in nitrogen sports chat just now. I'll honor it tho for the first song. This is closed.

Please post your addy for the 0.0005 BTC payment.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
Real14Hero

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:34:04 AM

Had someone find both in nitrogen sports chat just now. I'll honor it tho for the first song. This is closed.

lol thanks , 1AkSkSs8WKwacSPfGP27pvkKvHMnqqGckA

btw Im just looking for it in the comment selection
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:35:47 AM

Yeah I know...people got me there in nitro chat. Oh well. Paid out 0.002 BTC I could of saved myself haha.

Edit: Sent 0.0005.

Real14Hero

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:38:06 AM

Yeah I know...people got me there in nitro chat. Oh well. Paid out 0.002 BTC I could of saved myself haha.

Edit: Sent 0.0005.
ah I see, btw you still looking for the second song?

present to you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ305sNSdIM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: