Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:45:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is jon snow dead or gone completely
Yes thats it hes dead - 7 (58.3%)
Nope he will be brought back to life - 4 (33.3%)
The writer/show hasn't decided yet and are waiting public reaction? - 1 (8.3%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is SPOILER dead on game of thrones? (warning has spoilers)  (Read 422 times)
WhatTheGox (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:29:50 AM

Is Jon snow really dead on game of thrones?

Theory: The show likes to be tortuous and he was a hero who died in a unheroic way so yep he could be gone for good?

Another theory is the red woman will bring him back to life and that somehow is the gift from stannis burning his daughter? seems a bit strange though.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 09:37:26 AM

We'll have to see but apparently the only Stark that seems to coem back from the dead in the books is Ned Stark's wife and she starts killing off the people who betrayed her, but of course, we're past the books now, so anything could happen in theory.

The end game will likely be if they burn his corpse.
Mowcore

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:49:30 PM

The end game will likely be if they burn his corpse.

..or a new beginning :O

Ser Allister sets the pyre ablaze and just before you think that's it, the lord of light brings the bastard of Winterfell back to the realm of the living.

W/e happens, we will all need to wait till the new book is finally finished...

Humble Weekly Bundle.Pay What You Want. Redeem on Steam. Support charity. Pay with BTCitcoin now!--> Paypal Sad
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:29:57 PM

His eyes changed colour when he died, 100% brought back as something.

Why r your eyes blue now Mr Snow....

Brandon the builder...

ALL starks control other beings..

That leader of the white walkers is probably a stark.

Mr. Snow might not come back alive but Bran might be able to control him now via that blood magic red chick did. 

I still lean towards the spell the red chick cast had some effect on Snow.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 10:16:18 PM

I'm not sure about that one. However I'm more interested in Khaleesi as she interests me.
As far as I recall some riders were circling her and she dropped her ring. What does the ring represent and why did she take it off?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cjrosero

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 10:23:03 PM

Theory: The show likes to be tortuous and he was a hero who died in a unheroic way so yep he could be gone for good?

Another theory is the red woman will bring him back to life and that somehow is the gift from stannis burning his daughter? seems a bit strange though.

i know where you read all this, on buzzerfeed im i right? that site keeps on spoiling shit! im hoping the red woman will bring him back, i believe she will.
Who wants to bet that jon snow will become white walker. Smiley Only 0.01BTC Fun bet.
WhatTheGox (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:17:17 AM

i know where you read all this, on buzzerfeed im i right? that site keeps on spoiling shit! im hoping the red woman will bring him back, i believe she will.
Who wants to bet that jon snow will become white walker. Smiley Only 0.01BTC Fun bet.

I dont know exactly i follow many of the game of throne reviews and also come up with own theory with the mrs lol.  Cant remember if i came up with that or not.

BTW as regards bran i have a theory that daenerys targaryen will die and bran will have to control the dragons in the fight vs white walker.

However i have another theory....

The white walkers will win at the end of the show and we will just see summer coming as the white walkers die off with just a few humans ready to survive and flourish for another round.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: